Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks a lot for the pics and summary! Looks like a great photosession!

Yesterday, February 18, Tatiana attended a reception launching London Fashion Week
Autumn/Winter 2011 hosted by Samantha Cameron at 10 Downing Street in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

thank you!!!! and it has pictures no published. she speaks for the first ,of her life, I believe that until now I had not read interviews Tatania, where she spoke of her life, is the first.

From what i understood from the interview they plan to stay long term in London, the Prince works for his brother and they decorate their rented house in Chelsea.

Thank you!!!! and Icerflower. Tatiana is very beautiful, I think she is no pregnant.Prince Nikolaos is handsome

Thank you! .........this is Love..........

From what i understood from the interview they plan to stay long term in London, the Prince works for his brother and they decorate their rented house in Chelsea.
I don't mean to dissapoint you but I don't think that they will ever move to Greece or somewhere else since the rest of the family is London-based.
Theodora and Philipos are experimenting but I believe they will end in London as well.

Love the vanity fair pics.
I could feel the romance from the two of them.

According to the website she is Princess Tatiana, but I believe since her wedding day she has been Princess Nikolaos.

The London House have not bought them, they have rented. He works at the company founded by his brother Pavlo, this is dedicated to finance, but this does not prevent him to continue working in the office of his father. She works in public relations, the magazine does not specify, but is deduced of it, that she works for a company, this company is responsible for preparing all kinds of acts and events, Tatiana says that in the next few days she will travels to Peru to carry out the preparation of a reportage , which is not specified but it is deduced that she is the organizer of the reportage, also plans to prepare various events for Ira Von Fugstembeg , she continues collaborated with Diana

I don't mean to dissapoint you but I don't think that they will ever move to Greece or somewhere else since the rest of the family is London-based.
Theodora and Philipos are experimenting but I believe they will end in London as well.

I know but i did have a secret wish they would come here and we would see more of them!!!

The London House have not bought them, they have rented. He works at the company founded by his brother Pavlo, this is dedicated to finance, but this does not prevent him to continue working in the office of his father. She works in public relations, the magazine does not specify, but is deduced of it, that she works for a company, this company is responsible for preparing all kinds of acts and events, Tatiana says that in the next few days she will travels to Peru to carry out the preparation of a reportage , which is not specified but it is deduced that she is the organizer of the reportage, also plans to prepare various events for Ira Von Fugstembeg , she continues collaborated with Diana

Thank you for the new info!!! You mean she is a journalist now?Or reportage means something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
She says she plans to shoot a documentary in Peru, and organize two major events for Diana Von Furstenbeg. The magazine doesn´t says that she is journalist , it speaks of a "documentary", the magazine says that she organizes events.

She says she plans to shoot a documentary in Peru, and organize two major events for Diana Von Furstenbeg. The magazine doesn´t says that she is journalist , it speaks of a "documentary", the magazine says that she organizes events.

Ok thanks!!!It sounds really interesting, i wish a greek magazine takes the interview so we can also enjoy it!!

Nice pictures of a good-looking couple, however as I'm one of these people, who always scratch the surface, I have to make an additional and very important comment. Mrs Blatnik must not mix up her professionalism and job with the publicity and fame her marriage to Nikolaos has to offer. It distresses me to constantly read in the mags what she has to say and see her pose for the photographers as a professional model or Hollywood actress. To my discontent, Mrs Blatnik has stretched her new role as Princess a bit too far and should be advised to act more modestly as soon as possible.

She isn't a Princess of a reigning country, Greece won't take them back anytime soon. She's something in fashion, which requires her to be photographed and interviewed in celebrity magazines, it's her job. She hasn't advanced herself in her chosen career due to her title, has she?
I doubt being married to Nikolaos has that much to offer, there's is a marriage of love not advancement.

Oh but how can you say that, do you really believe Mrs Blatnik doesn't benefit herself and her work from this marriage and previous long-term courtship? The facts are there, in front of us, to see and analyse. Next time we will hear that she is throwing a lavish party to celebrate the HRH title in front of her name. Reigning royal house or not, this isn't decent. You will allow me to disagree with you, friend Lumutqueen.

Tatiana, IMO, doesn't look like the person to abuse her empty title. She has worked for everything she has earnt, why change now?

You think she's some kind of gold digger who will abuse her title, I think the total opposite, let's agree to disagree. (..)

She is not profiting, she works for the same company that worked before she married Prince Nikolaos, Ira was a friend of his father Ladislaov. In the reportage there is much talk of Prince Nikolaos, he also speaks, and is quite large compared to Tatiana , but we talk about Tatiana, because the story reveals more details of her. Nikolaos speaks of the first time he visited Greece was for the funeral of his grandmother Queen Federika ... he small summered in Spain except the detail that the company he works is of his brother, the rest is not new.

Sternchen said:
She isn't Mrs Blatnik anymore. In fact it is rude of you to call her by her maiden name, as she is now married.

In some countries married women are known by the Mrs and their maiden names.... For example my friend who lives in Panama was Castro and now that she is married is Mrs Lewis-Castro .... Here in US my cousin who's maiden name is Frank is married by goes by Mrs Frank not her married name .... My point is maybe the poster didn't mean to be rude but it's a cultural thing- of coursei could be wrong :)

@Sternchen I have never been rude in my entire life. With all due respect, you are mistaken. Mrs Blatnik is a very correct way to address Tatiana now that she's married. Miss Blatnik is not. This is an exceptional case obviously, as her husband does not have a surname of his own(at least his father refuses to adopt one, as far as I know), hence there can't be a formal type, a la Mrs X-Blatnik. Therefore, I assume that it would be fair enough if you kindly recalled what you previously wrote about me having not been courteous enough.

Calm down, ladies. I assume you are ladies. :-D Sorry but I don't understand why it is rude to call someone by the maiden name?
Tatiana Blatnik looks fantastic. I admit I'm not much interested in the Greek royal family, but she and Marie-Chantal are stunning women.

@Sternchen I have never been rude in my entire life. With all due respect, you are mistaken. Mrs Blatnik is a very correct way to address Tatiana now that she's married. Miss Blatnik is not. This is an exceptional case obviously, as her husband does not have a surname of his own(at least his father refuses to adopt one, as far as I know), hence there can't be a formal type, a la Mrs X-Blatnik. Therefore, I assume that it would be fair enough if you kindly recalled what you previously wrote about me having not been courteous enough.

The Prince Nikolaos has surname, it is in his danish passport and is "DE GRECIA", This is surname and is recognized Greek authorities.It is irrelevant that the Greek authorities recognize this, he has a Danish passport and this localism acting like surname

Last edited:
@JeTe Voila, the voice of reason :lol: As far as I'm concerned, I have been treated impolitely twice today in this very same topic. It's logical to disagree but as far as rude remarks and attitude go, an apology is in order. As a philanthropist, I forgive people easily and try to understand the way the think and am always careful not to hurt their feelings in any way. I just expect the same understanding, whenever that is possible.

Okay...everyone go back to their corners.

La Noblesse - I dont know if this it the case, but in certain places if you refer to someone by their maiden name, when its clear that they are married, and they haven't requested to be referred to in such a manner...some might think you are being insulting. Its insulting if you are doing it on purpose to be rude. I.e. referring to Marie Chantal as Ms. Miller when she has been married for several years. Or Tatianna as Mrs. Blatnik. In American culture, Mrs. Blatnik is Tatianna mom (or her mom's former name as she is remarried).

Now if in the Greek culture, Tatianna (upon her marriage) has assumed the name Mrs. Blatnik...that is fine. Of course, its understandable that we (who are not Greek) might not be familiar with that. It is assumed, however, that she is HRH Princess Nicholas of Greece and Denmark. And Mrs. Blatnik is still her mom's former name.

Does that make sense?

@BELTRANEJA I assume you are referring to the same old story we all have heard of, more or less. The family adopted "De Grecia" to go through all these typical procedures in order to get the passports they've longed for. I suspect that if someone ever called Tatiana "Mrs De Grecia-Blatnik" would receive the same indelicate responses, if not worse, as I already have.:lol: Therefore, beware!

@Zonk It makes perfect sense to me. People should realize that we could talk, give explanations to each other, analyse things, before calling someone rude. We are not here to adopt the American way of thinking and conform to one group's social behavior or culture. We are here to communicate, share thoughts, become better people.

How tricky! I read here that she is not Princess Tatiana but Princess Nikolaos? Come on, that is pretty confusing. :-S lol

The royal website calls her Princess Tatiana, however seeing as she isn't a Princess in her own right she should be known as Princess Nikolaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom