The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
but if you check the Greek Royal House official site, you can see that they never announced ALL pregnancies, only the youngest of Pavlos and Alexia. Even the wedding of Nikolaos was not announced and Pavlos and Alexia were. (although the engagement was).
they dont announce everything it seems
Maybe the GRF is not announcing yet because the Princess is in the early stages of pregnancy or because of all the political problems in Greece they want to share the good news a bit later!!

Old 11-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Nobility

it could be Lia, it could be....

Old 12-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Courtier

Wonder what they´re up to. Since the allegedly pregnancy was announced they seem to have disappeared. I find it also strange that Constantine fixed the birthdate between April and June... These is two months difference, he should know it more accurate.
I don´t know how long the "Greek royal family official website" already exists. This might be a reason why the didn´t announce all pregnancies (specially the ones of MC and Pavlos who started in 1996) so far.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Nobility

The problem is that none of the family has talked about it, but the press says they have spoken, the last interview of the Kings of Greece was the magazine Hello!, And the journalist did not ask them about it. Other journalist say that Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana have said they are very happy, but nobody has seen them say this,. I think this is true but by default, the Royal House has not denied it.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:29 AM
Aristocracy

they have not that say it Stef, they are free to tell or not to press
Old 12-13-2011, 09:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Do not worry pals! If it is true, it can not be hidden for a long time more!!
Old 01-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Nobility

Where do they live now in London or New York? I have seen that they were in october and november in New York, and I have been thinking if they are living in this city
Old 01-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Since the pregnancy is announced the media presence of Nikolaos and Tatiana has become very rare!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Nobility

I read that kings,Princes of Pavlos, Prince Philippos and Princes of Nikolaos were in New York in november. The Princes of Pavlos is normal that they are living temporary in New York, P.Philippos lives in New York, Kings were in New York becuase they had to travel to Puerto Rico, but Princes of Nikolaos,???
Old 01-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Nobility

it is very rare, they have not been photographed since said that she was pregnant, I think it is possible that they are living in NEW YORK
Old 01-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
And also Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana of Greece and Denmark are expecting their first child in the Spring.

Noblesse & Royautés » Nicolas et Tatiana de Grèce : 1ère naissance attendue
Congratulations! The Greek royal family has beautiful children. Soon now another addtion :)
Old 02-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Nobility

In 40th birthday of Princess Mary of Denmark was the Prince Nicholas, I have seen one picture of him, but was Princess Tatiana?????
Old 02-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Nobility

Tatiana no

Is not present in 40birthday
Old 02-07-2012, 03:10 AM
Administrator

We've only seen a few paparazzi shots, many guests have not been pictured,
so we do not know if she attended, but it's of course also possible that she did.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anele14 View Post
Tatiana no

Is not present in 40birthday
Isn't she in her late pregnancy?
Old 02-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
Isn't she in her late pregnancy?
According to a post here the King mentioned that she is expected to give birth between March and june (i think he meant May and June). But if the couple is staying in NY then it would not be easy to travel after a certain month.
Old 02-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Serene Highness

Actually the king spoke about horoscope signs: the child will be born as a Taurus or as a Gemini, which makes it somewhere around May 20th (end of Taurus beginning of Gemini).
He never said something about March, April , May or June.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjetajiem View Post
Actually the king spoke about horoscope signs: the child will be born as a Taurus or as a Gemini, which makes it somewhere around May 20th (end of Taurus beginning of Gemini).
He never said something about March, April , May or June.
I never heard the King actually saying anything, i just mentioned what i have read a while back at a post here. I remember two months mentioned March and June but i think it was a typographical error and it must have been May or June cause they are more logical
Old 03-05-2012, 05:30 AM
Administrator

Speculative posts have been removed - thanks for your understanding!
Old 03-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Courtier

Are there any sightings of the couple lately? Is Princess Tatiana still pregnant?

Closed Thread

Tags
prince nikolaos, princess tatiana of greece, royal house of greece