Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello lia, you welcome! yes, you're right, i think it was from a drink or food he ate there. it happens very often to people who travel there.

hello lia, you welcome! yes, you're right, i think it was from a drink or food he ate there. it happens very often to people who travel there.

I think the couple has been to India before right?At Lis Harleys (i am not sure if the name is correct) wedding to an Indian businessman.

They have a house they inherited from the Queen Frederica in India, it was used by Princess Irene, Prince Nikolaos when he was small traveled with Queen Frederika to this residence in India where his family spent part of the holiday.
Princess Irene doesn´t lives in India for many years, and Prince Nikolaos and his cousins of Spain are who have used the residence of the Queen Federika

thank you by informations! I know about this house of queen federika . . My grandparents visited her about 1976 in Indian.The residence has a name but I don´t remenber it.

They have a house they inherited from the Queen Frederica in India, it was used by Princess Irene, Prince Nikolaos when he was small traveled with Queen Frederika to this residence in India where his family spent part of the holiday.
Princess Irene doesn´t lives in India for many years, and Prince Nikolaos and his cousins of Spain are who have used the residence of the Queen Federika

Wow, i had no idea so the country has a special meaning for the Prince and he is now sharing the experience with his wife. How romantic:flowers:

i learn about frederika's house in india now for the first time. it's a bit strange then, why all this secrecy about their honeymoon? is it because they used this house to stay and not a luxurious grand resort? maybe it's not considered very high, who knows...greets!

The truth is that if the honeymoon has been in the House of Queen Frederica in India, this is not a surprise, becuase they have traveled there many times. The truth is that India and Jordan would be the two places would not be a surprise because it is common that they have traveled to these places.They have visited the Tal Mahal before, it is not new for them..It is possible that they have not been in house of Queen Federika and they had visited unknown places for them in Indian

Is tajana a princess of Greece when she married nik of Greece.

the couple spent the honeymoon in India, where nikolas got a bit sick. i don't know exactly what happened to him, not something serious or to worry about. also tatiana quit her previous job as events planner to the famous designer diane, so now we can explain why the wedding dress was not from diane. greetings!
I do not think the wedding dress, has a connection with that she has abandoned her work with Diane because Diane does not design wedding gowns, I have read it. I think that Tatiana has abandoned to Diana because it is possible that she and Niko are thinking in have children:lol:

I do not think the wedding dress, has a connection with that she has abandoned her work with Diane because Diane does not design wedding gowns, I have read it. I think that Tatiana has abandoned to Diana because it is possible that she and Niko are thinking in have children:lol:

I think she is an independent woman that could work and have a family at the same time. Its possible that now she has more obligations with her husband and she made that choice, thats my opinion!!

sorry, i don't understand your thought, my friend. ok, diane don't design dresses for brides. but the other one where do you base it? a woman can work until the 7th month of the pregnancy. rumor has it that tatiana's relationship with diane, her boss, was not very good, and if we put the dress aside, you see that diane didn't even get an invitation for the wedding. i was thinking very high of tatiana and i still want to, i just don't want her to be another one of these women who marry the prince, real or not, and stop working or doing something productive for the rest of their life. that's not beautiful...

Thier wedding is featured in the November issue of Town & Country (US).

You know what I find interesting...that as a result of the changes of workplace, the role of women in working, the competing ideology of what is better .....the supermom vs the working mom, or the married woman or the single woman, the common theme of each should be choices. Some women don't have the choice not to raise a family and work, they would prefer to be stay at home moms, some would perfer to be married or single, etc. Its about choices.

We honor women who decide to do the hard battle of working and raising a family, we honor those who decide to just work at home, and yet we look down on woman who used to work and for whatever reasons decide after they get married, not to work. If Tatianna is in the lucky position that she no longer has to do the daily 9 to 5 find grind, if she decides that she wants to be at home with her husband and is financially able (for whatever reason). Its her choice and I assume one that would have her husband's support. Why is that a problem?

Last edited:
no problem really. it's a matter of opinions or how you see these things. me, as gregory, i don't approve this attitude of women who dump their work or everything productive they do the day after they get married or generally, around the time they get married. it makes me suspicious and i stand by my previous opinion: it's not beautiful, it doesn't feel right. my opinion, nobody is forced to agree with me. about tatiana now: we don't know what happened in reality, maybe she had problems with her boss, diane, and decided to quit that job. and maybe we'll see her soon starting to work for someone else. greetings!

I agree with Zonk:

In my opinion a modern woman has not to be a superwoman can be a homemaker. Princess Alexia and princess Marie chantal are two examples.
I have read that before the wedding Tatiana stopped working for Diane but I've read that it is not clear that she has abandoned permanently to the designer, may be momentary.
I have sought information Tatiana's sister and she lives in London, I've read that she is dedicated to the design of accessories, bags, shoes ......
, Taiana could work with her sister is another possibility.

The irony of the Women's Liberation movement is that women should be empowered to be all that they can be and yet we look down on people who decide not to have it all. They have a choice to be a sucessful businesswoman, a wife, and mother...if they can do it...they can have it all. If THEY choose to. Its about choices.

IMO we shouldn't look down (I am not saying that GRspecialforces or anyone is doing this) on anyone who chooses to be a stay a home wife and mother, or a working woman. Its their choice. If Tatiana wants to have a graduate degree, or stay at home baking cookies...its her choice and her choice alone (with some input from her husband).

And thats' my point.

I agree. Stay at home wives and mothers do a lot of productive, make a family work is demanding job, especially with more kids involved.
Maybe Tatiana wants to start another job, maybe they are planning a family and she sees, that her job wouldn´t be compatible with family life. Moreover, why should be a well-off wife critised for not being employed? At least her job can be taken by someone, who needs it for livelihood, not just for distraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see Tatiana working/organizing charity projects!!!

Welll...does Nikolaos live or work in NYC?

If a reality show is anything to go on (and I know that it is not) the fashion industry is very busy and demanding. I would imagine that Tatianna is going to do something, we just haven't been privy to it yet. Maybe support her husband in his business endeavors.

i think nikolas collaborates with arab businessmen or something like that. i don't know about NY. and i didn't want to insult tatiana or any other woman who stays home and looks after her children, my friend. nothing like that. :) actually i agree with all your latest posts in this matter. :flowers: greetings!

Last edited by a moderator:
In your opinion, how long do you think will it last until Tatiana gets her own section at the website of the Greek Royal Family?

It is more likely that we see before the pregnancy statement that the update of the web.(a joke)

Probably never because she won´t reveal her date and place of birth...(also a joke...:whistling:)

Where do Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik live?They lived in Chelsea in apartament, have they changed of house??

I was reading that the father of Tatiana Blatnik founded the shoe company "William Shoes ", it was very famous in the decade of 70 and 80, I was looking for and I think the company still exists ..Is it in family? ...

They live in London, in Chelsea,I think.
I think that the company of shoes is not of the family now.
Igor's brother has several upscale restaurants distributed by USA, the sister( I have read that work on the design of accessories, bags, gloves .... in London, Boris works in Gstaad think he 's executive, but I don´t know the companies for working ...
I think the company is not in family

Am I right? Both Niko and Tatiana haven´t been seen together since the wedding? Compared to their earlier appearances (almost every month) it´s a little strange IMO. They seem to have been disappeared....:cool:

Am I right? Both Niko and Tatiana haven´t been seen together since the wedding? Compared to their earlier appearances (almost every month) it´s a little strange IMO. They seem to have been disappeared....:cool:

I have seen a pic of Tattiana from an event right after they returned from their honeymoon. Otherwise i think that they enjoy each others company and rest from a busy summer:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom