Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Tatiana is very integrated in Greek society, I think she knows Greek. I'm glad with this project to help the disadvantaged. :) :)

Princess Tatiana is very integrated in Greek society, I think she knows Greek. I'm glad with this project to help the disadvantaged. :) :)

Where? Which greek society? The living in London one, or the living in Greece? Because here in Greece, out of their wedding, we very rarely hear about the couple!
Of course they are welcome, but saying that Pcs Tatiana is well integrated.. it is just a nice future dream.

Most Greeks do not know who they are, that's true, but they have loyal followers like me.In London there are many events to members of the nobility, Athens is other type of life very different. they are giving up that life to come to live Athens.

Most Greeks do not know who they are, that's true, but they have loyal followers like me.In London there are many events to members of the nobility, Athens is other type of life very different. they are giving up that life to come to live Athens.

Of course, this is the reason i asked our poster Nicolopulos "about which greek society" he was talking about.

Nikolaos wants to devote himself to politics
Los reyes Constantino y Ana María regresan a Grecia

I don´t know if this is a good idea... Politicians are not very popular people and he could be made responsible for unwelcome decisions that might be dangerous for the reputation of the royal family.
I remember bulgarian King Simeon arriving back from exile in his homeland where he was acclaimed and cheered by literally 100.000 of people and one got the impression the restoration was close at hand.
After his, unfortunately not very successful career as PM of which Simeon of course is not entirely to blame for, there´s no talk of restoration anymore.
IMO Royalty these days should never mingle into politics as an unwelcome backclash seems to be inevitable!:ermm:

I think this are rumors in the press, he has always denied it and now it is not possible. To be politician, he would need to have a Greek passport, and today (the famous ley1994), he has a Danish passport, and it has not been modified. He will not present to politics. In this moment we have not motive to think in it. it is one rumour of press because he lives now in Athens, but it is not possible in this moment.

I agree Beltraneya.
I think he would be a good ruler, but I agree, he will not be politician, it is the press. the press believe they have returned to Athens to pursue politics, and this is not true.

I hope that this year 2014, the princes of Nicolas will broaden the family:p:p:p:p

Tatiana and Ellen are old friends.

Princess Tatiana's mother, Blanca Brillembourg, appears this week in the magazine Hola! of Spain, she poses in her home in Gstaad. She speaks of her home and her life.........
Some details what can interest us : her maternal grandmother was Margot Von Einsiedel, descendant of William the Conqueror. She met her grandmother in Tanzania, when she was 11 years old, her grandmother had coffee plantations and a hotel very famous. She lives in Gstaad in her luxurious home , from the decade of the 80s (of last century), her daughter Tatiana and her son Boris studied at John K.Kennedy school and then in the boarding school,Aiglon College, in Swiss, after they studied in Washington University(Georgetown) . She says she would love to be a grandmother

Last edited:
HRH Prince Nikolaos, participated in the program "DIAPLOUS 2014", organized by "+plefsi" ('symplefsi', roughly translated as 'sailing together'), which took place between 30th April to 7th May.The "+plefsi" team aims to support and improve the living conditions of the inhabitants of the outlying Greek islands by primarily providing free medical examinations and creating infrastructure in local communities.
This was "+plefsi's" inaugural event and it included visits to seven border islands of the Cyclades (Heraklia, Shoinousa, Anafi, Thirassia, Sikinos, Folegandros and Kimolos).

OFFICIAL WEB OF THE GREEK ROYAL FAMILY
HRH Prince Nikolaos, participated in the program " DIAPLOUS 2014", organized by “+plefsi” - Royal Greek Family

Prince nikolaos is next to door of the plane
http://www.greekroyalfamily.gr/images/stories/eidiseis/Symplefsi-Return-to-Athens-1-of-1.jpg

Last edited:
Tatiana has founded a clothing line Tria Etc with Christina Filiagkouridou and Elina Sbokou. ETC comes from their names.
A little Q&A with Cavan Mahoney Linde | The Lifestyle ExplorerThe Lifestyle Explorer

Invitation to the launch some weeks ago
http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-prn/t51.2885-15/1799747_1400087343585241_906334458_n.jpg

Tria Etc works passionately to promote & preserve the rich cultural heritage of traditional Greek Handicrafts.
Their Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/TRIAETC

Tatiana tells about Tria Etc in her Instagram
http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-204519006/tatianablatnik/photos

Last edited:
last week, the Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana went to dinner to restaurant of Athens, and there they coincided with the Greek National Team of football, Nikolaos ​​is a big fan of them, the players signed a T-shirt , they gave away it to Nikolaos.:flowers::flowers::flowers::D;)

http://goo.gl/6M6fzV

Last edited:
He is a fan of Greek team in 2004 at a christening in London, he was the godfather of the child, the Greek team played the final of the European Championship, he was more aware of the football match that the christening, really all's . He is a real fan.

Last edited:
:previous:yes, they have participated with the Kings, Constantine and Anne Marie in the regatta "Spetses Classic Yacht Race 2014." with the boat "Afroessa " :p;)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I read: She's sociologist and she make solidarity projects which are then exposed at international conferences to publicize it and take it to the practice. She was in one conference in Colombia speaking about charity projects in greece. She works in many acts of solidarity and with Greek organizations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom