Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading that the prince nicholas want to engage in politics in Greece, this is not true he has no intention of engaging in politics.

I've heard it too; how do you know it's not true..?

I agree you, he would not submit to political, but I think he would be a good political

He reminds me of the ex-King of Bulgaria, who became President of the country. Does Nick really think that anyone would vote for him?

He reminds me of the ex-King of Bulgaria, who became President of the country. Does Nick really think that anyone would vote for him?

The King of Bulgaria has never been president of the country.

:previous:

Simeon II. has been Prime Minister of the Republic of Bulgaria from 2001 to 2005, I guess that's what NoorMeansLight has meant, it's very easy to confuse.

I think the prince nicolas will not be politician: first because the law does not permit it, second, are journalists those who say that but he always has denied it. I think the home in Athens is not this house, I suspect another house in a different area, I think it is a curious rumor of the Press

I think the prince nicolas will not be politician: first because the law does not permit it, second, are journalists those who say that but he always has denied it. I think the home in Athens is not this house, I suspect another house in a different area, I think it is a curious rumor of the Press
why does the law not permit it?

yes ,he had the greek nationality , he was born in Rome, but his parents had the greek nationality, he had greek passport from 1969 to 1994. Tatiana worked in London of public relation, she prepares events, parties, fashion shows, but in Greece:ermm::ermm::ermm: .... (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
(...) BTW, is her proper title "Princess Tatiana" or "Princess Nikolaos"?

(...)

The title: According to tradition Princess of Nikolaos , but both can be used, in official website says Princess Tatiana.

Simeon II. has been Prime Minister of the Republic of Bulgaria from 2001 to 2005, I guess that's what NoorMeansLight has meant, it's very easy to confuse.

This is what I meant indeed. Simeon II instantly came to mind, when I read this.

Since Nikolaus denies the rumours, I have nothing to add.

I think will not deny the news, it is true, they are living in greece, the place is the question. He will not be in politics,he always said he wanted to live in Greece

Prince Nicholas is far too wise to repeat the mistakes of other Royals involving in politics.

Wonder if now that they seem to have settled down we will finally get a pregnancy announcement;)

I love to princess Tatiana, I like this news. She is learning greek and I think that her greek is very advanced(by pictures with Evita and Dimitra)

When will we see the Duchess of Sparta in Athens too?

Princess Tatiana is sociologist, graduated from Georgetown University in 2003, it is logical that she is in this type of foundations that look for ways to help people. The grandmother of Tatiana, Countess I don´t remember her name, and her second spouse, Peter,I read that they founded one foundation to the investigations about Alzheimer,it is possible that tatiana would be member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom