Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everything is O.K. because her absence is quite unusual for someone who seemed not to mind being in the public eye.

:previous:
Me too. I hope everything is fine with Tatiana and (if pregnancy rumours were true) the baby.

I bet everything is fine with Tatiana but she is not pregnant and never was.
A good swiss friend of mine spotted the couple here in Switzerland in the first week of January and Tatiana did not look pregnant at all.
At Nobiliana another poster Elisabeth made the same experience.
Tatiana was spotted by a friend of Elisabeth yesterday and again she did not look pregnant.
So the Royal House had nothing to deny or confirm, because Tatiana was never pregnant

Last edited:
To mark the celebration of the memorial in Tatoi, on Friday asked the Secretary of the King of Greece, and she replied that she was not pregnant. The royal family has never confirmed or denied it because she was not pregnant. It is official was said by Secretary.

Last edited:
I am a little bit confuded. Why had the GRF not made a clear statement after the "pregnancy" was "announced"?

I would have been so happy for them if the pregnancy would have exist. But let's see, what the year would give us on this couple.

As I said, I am a little bit confused.

My friends, who had a talk with the couple were very amazed that I asked something about a pregnancy.
They never had the idee that she was pregnant or looked pregnant.
They even doubt if the couple wants to have children at the moment.
They are full of other plans

Last edited:
I think I remember that it began in the Danish newspaper Billet Bladet, on a visit of Prince Frederick of Denmark to New York, they said the Prince Frederick had congratulated his cousin Prince Nikolaos by his future fatherhood, but obviously the news was false ....It was rare because Kings Constantine and Anne marie in a interview, november, the journalist did not asked to them by this news and after has had others interviews in CNN with Princes of Pavlos and the journalists did not asked to them . Did the journalists knew, that it was not true?

If you go to Greekroyalfamily.org-website there you can contact the office of King Constantine via E-Mail. I did so a few days ago (my first time and I didn´t expect an answer!) but really there is a nice Lady who answered my question and she confirmed that Tatiana IS NOT pregnant! I mailed the answer to Netty Leistra who will possibly remove the message out of the "Upcoming events".
In the Press Release of the Greekroyalfamily.org there is also the announcement that Tatiana and Nikolaos attended the memorial service on March 12th for Queen Federica. So they are 1. still alive and 2.seem still together

which means: ALL´s well that ends well!!!!!;)

My friends, who had a talk with the couple were very amazed that I asked something about a pregnancy.
They never had the idee that she was pregnant or looked pregnant.
They even doubt if the couple want to have children at the moment.
They are full of other plans

What are their other plans?

If you go to Greekroyalfamily.org-website there you can contact the office of King Constantine via E-Mail. I did so a few days ago (my first time and I didn´t expect an answer!) but really there is a nice Lady who answered my question and she confirmed that Tatiana IS NOT pregnant! I mailed the answer to Netty Leistra who will possibly remove the message out of the "Upcoming events".
In the Press Release of the Greekroyalfamily.org there is also the announcement that Tatiana and Nikolaos attended the memorial service on March 12th for Queen Federica. So they are 1. still alive and 2.seem still together

which means: ALL´s well that ends well!!!!!;)
I agree with you, It's easy, it is not difficult to contact the office of the King of Greece, it is easy. Formerly the official website had the phone number and email contact is on the same page:whistling:

Please note that the newest pics of Princess Tatiana can be found at the following thread:
Greek Royal Family current events and pictures.

As the whole pregnancy story has obviously been a misunderstanding, we have to come to an end
with the discussion. Speculative posts have been removed, further speculations will be deleted.

Let's all wait for an official announcement when it really happens!

A very good friend of both Crownprince Felipe and Nikolaos, Alvaro Fuster, is going to marry tomorrow. Hopefully we´ll get to see some pics:flowers:

Yes I think they will be,Fuster was in Spetses wedding. It is in Malaga in Spain. The Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia will be in it. But the wedding is private.

The couple apparently didn't attend this wedding in Spain. It would be really interesting to see if Tatiana will spend the Easter vacations with her husband and his family this year. It would be alarming, if not. ;)
Friends told me that Tatiana has opened her facebook account again. I don't know what this means, but it could be an indication that she finally wants to be in touch with friends and the wider world again. :flowers:

Between 23-25 of April Prince Nicholas and his wife Tatiana will be in Romania invited by Crown Princess Margareta:

Principele Nicolae

It would appear that Prince Nikolaos is not in fact being accompanied by his wife on this visit.

It appears rather interesting to me that Nikolaos is wearing such a bracelet, but not his wedding ring. ;) IMHO, there must be something wrong with their marriage at the moment. If this is indeed the case, I hope they will sort it out soon! :flowers:

It appears rather interesting to me that Nikolaos is wearing such a bracelet, but not his wedding ring. ;) IMHO, there must be something wrong with their marriage at the moment. If this is indeed the case, I hope they will sort it out soon! :flowers:

About the braclet - To me as the Orthodox Christian it is nothing strange, because it is a habit most people are wearing :)
About the wedding ring , I don't see picture when can see if he is wearing or not :) , and as a reminder Orthodox wear the ring on the right hand ;)

Last edited:
About the braclet - To me as the Orthodox Christian it is nothing strange, because it is a habit most people are wearing :)

Yes, I've seen such rosaries a million times before, I didn't imply that it's something extraordinary. People buy them from Athos and many other Greek monasteries offer them, too.
If I remember correctly, Prince Paul used to wear one as well. :flowers:

MagMil, the thing is PN isn't wearing a ring on any hand. ;)

IMHO, there must be something wrong with their marriage at the moment. If this is indeed the case, I hope they will sort it out soon! :flowers:

The couple were together during Easter visiting Crete and they looked happy and in love so its possible the Princess was invited but could not attend because of other obligations :flowers:

Not sure how it works in Greece, but here in Armenia (a fellow Orthodox country) few people opt to wear wedding rings on daily basis.
I don't think there is anything wrong with the marriage; as Lia pointed out, they appeared to be quite happy during all of their recent joint outings, so I wouldn't worry.

Not sure how it works in Greece, but here in Armenia (a fellow Orthodox country) few people opt to wear wedding rings on daily basis.
I don't think there is anything wrong with the marriage; as Lia pointed out, they appeared to be quite happy during all of their recent joint outings, so I wouldn't worry.

Here in Greece they usually wear them but i noticed that the King doesn't wear his ring either. Also we put the ring on our right hand but i have noticed the the GRF male members have a family ring at their last finger so maybe its not comfortable to have a ring on the next one.

Here in Greece they usually wear them but i noticed that the King doesn't wear his ring either. Also we put the ring on our right hand but i have noticed the the GRF male members have a family ring at their last finger so maybe its not comfortable to have a ring on the next one.
Thanks for the information! :)
We put both the engagement and the wedding rings on the left ring finger, not right.

People do love to jump to conclusions don't they.

I can see why people do that, I have also started to wonder what's up with them and especially with Tatiana. As far as I remember, apart from one or two photos of them at Tatoi we haven't seen them together since the alleged pregnancy announcement and that was last year. It's fairly untypical for Tatiana to stay out of the limelight for such a long time, I was surprised that she didn't accompany her husband to Romania. I hope everything is okay though.

The couple were together during Easter visiting Crete and they looked happy and in love so its possible the Princess was invited but could not attend because of other obligations :flowers:

Are there any pictures from the visit to Crete? :flowers: Haven't seen anything like that.

At this point we won't continue speculating about the state of the marriage of the couple,
let's please concentrate on the actual current events instead. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom