Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the alliances, but in the little finger, first the alliance and then a ring, to properly secure the alliance. it is because they are fatter .

In 2009 ,the Kings were in Crete and soon after, I saw pictures where the King wore a similar bracelet. This must be a tradition of Crete .
I have founf it, the King had bracelet...
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/RFAMILY_G/EPIDAURI12.jpg

and Bracelet of Nikolaos
http://www.princeradublog.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Gala-Uniter-2012-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch, Lia! :flowers: Good to see them together and it's only been a few days ago.

I heard they plan to buy a house in Crete? Has anyone heard similar things?

You are welcome!!

No i have not heard rumors about a house, i think that they travel around Greece to meet their country and then decide where they would like to have a home.

I have read many times that comment: "they could buy one home : In Mykonos, in Athens, Spetses....hahaha. I think they would build a house on the property that the kings bought near Porto Heli, this is very big . this is my thinking

(..) She is beautful!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO, this girl beside her is more beautiful. Who is she?:flowers:

Speculative posts have been removed. Please note that we won't start the pregnancy discussion again untill an official announcement was made! Thanks for your understanding!

Princess Tatiana and Prince Nikolaos attended The Serpentine Gallery Summer Party sponsored by Leon Max at The Serpentine Gallery
in London on June 26, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Reactions: Lia
I liked the jacket and especially the color, i also liked her hair and the small purse she carried!!

June 30, 2012 - Spotted Prince Nikolaos in Hyde Park, he was with 1 guy.
Picture taken by myself.

Attachments

• IMG_5858.jpg
    IMG_5858.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 257
i has read that Prince and Tatiana live in New YORK. the family Tatiana live in this city and Prince Philippos.

i has read that Prince and Tatiana live in New YORK. the family Tatiana live in this city and Prince Philippos.

I think they might have returned to London?Or have invites to attend these days.

June 30, 2012 - Spotted Prince Nikolaos in Hyde Park, he was with 1 guy.
Picture taken by myself.

Did he notice you taking a pic?

Wasn't she expecting? Antons know when she is due?

Wasn't she expecting? Antons know when she is due?

No it was false alarm, so now we wait for an official announcement either by the Office or by the couple.

Did he notice you taking a pic?

No because actually I was taking pictures of a friend and he passed in the background, thats why the picture is heavily cropped and blurred.

Lovely blog with so many pics of the Princess!!!:flowers:

Princess Tatiana attended the Giorgio Armani Prive Haute-Couture show as part of Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter
2012/13 at the Palais de Chaillot in Paris on July 3, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife gallery **

I like her earrings and her hairstyle but nothing else, the whole outfit made her look like she has gained weight and she visited a church:ermm:

ps: and the shoes???.....

Princess Tatiana and Prince Nikolaos attended Maggie's Autumn Party (for Maggie's Cancer Caring Centres) supported by Swarovski at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park in London on October 9, 2012.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Beautiful!!! Love her earrings!

Princess Tatiana attended a preview of 'Stephan Weiss: Connecting the Dots. Portrait of a Man' hosted by Donna Karan (pic 1) in London on November 14, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Tatiana attended the Giorgio Armani fashion show as part of Milan Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2013/14 in Milan, Italy, on February 25, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

the princes of Nikolaos were the 19th February in Athens, they were shopping , and I've read that they bought children's clothing .?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom