Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read to the friend of the Princess Tatiana did not said it directly, but she was the victim of a trap of journalists, the news is the month of December.

I have read to the friend of the Princess Tatiana did not said it directly, but she was the victim of a trap of journalists, the news is the month of December.

Ohh, she must feel terrible for that!!! Which magazine is it?

ahh! I really hope it's true would be very exciting news and something for us too to look forward to.

I fear repeating myself, but must say, if only I see a little bit of a picture of both, I am happy................

This would be great news . I read it in this December, in a Spanish website that talks about celebrities, they were talking about future babies, as I recall and it said that the Prince Nicholas and Tatiana could be expecting their first child, and referred to Tatiana's friend.

Baby news are always wonderful, but please let us not speculate untill
we get a reliable confirmation!

Thanks for your understanding!

- Greek Forum Moderators -

Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana attended the launch of the new Tory Burch
shop on New Bond Street on January 25, 2011 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

previous.gif
Two more photos from yesterday event:

Pic 1 * Pic 2

Analysis of the photo:
First, it is very cold in London and Princess Tatiana has no coat and second she dresses in black......????

Great to see the couple, look like they are still on a honeymoon period. Thanks for the pictures.

Analysis of the photo:
First, it is very cold in London and Princess Tatiana has no coat and second she dresses in black......????

I like your "analysis", it are very clear ,I would add to her analysis, she's thin:)

Analysis of the photo:
Nicolaos doesn't wear a coat either. And imo Tatiana looks stunning in black with the grey jacket.:flowers:

I think both look very nice for the event. She reminds me in this picture of Lady Helen Taylor for some reason.

Tatiana has attended the British Fashion Council/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund
cocktail reception to celebrate winner Christopher Kane at Almada Bar and Club
on February 2, 2011 in London.

** Pic **

Thanks for the pic!!
I can not understand what she is wearing cause she is standing on the side but i really like the small pink bag!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
...and the pink bag repeats its colour in her scarf

Black with pink, interesting composition .... Tatiana abandoned her work with Diane von Furstenburg, but she is in many events related to fashion, Is she working to other designer?

...and the pink bag repeats its colour in her scarf

I just noticed the scarf!!Nice!!

Black with pink, interesting composition .... Tatiana abandoned her work with Diane von Furstenburg, but she is in many events related to fashion, Is she working to other designer?

I have not heard anything, most probably she is invited as a VIP person like MC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Pink and Black would be an obvious choice as the black makes the pink stand out?

Thank you!!!! The magazine, today on sale, it was not in the kiosk this morning.Last year the March of Fair Vanitty had an interview with the Princess Alexia, this year has an interview with Prince Nikolaos

Last edited:
Thank you for the beautiful photo, could someone tell us what does the article say?

Beltra, you buy the magazine, you'll like it a lot, I've read this morning and is very pretty, you will like it. They pose an English castle, very nice photos of Princess Tatiana posing on a ladder, and they two from the hand, very nice ...... and then mix in the interview comments from friends and from them. Prince Nikolaos says he met Tatiana in Gtaad, when she was a child, he was a close friend of Boris, brother of Tatiana. When Tatiana was 20 years, Nikolaos and Boris were skiing in Gstaad, a woman came up to Boris and she whispered in his ear, Nikolaos said to Boris "How can you letting go of that woman? And Boris replied "She is my sister"; Nikolaos only remembered to Tatiana when she was little, but not 20 years. Tatiana says she was born in Venezuela, his father died when she was 6 years old, after she says she lived very little in Switzerland, she is raised in Spain, in Malaga.

Last edited:
Iris: mil gracias por el resumen. la verdad que la unica revista del corazon que vale la pena comprar en la actualidad es vanity fair, hasta la revista hola se dano. saludos

Frank and the best, she says the three countries she has lived Venezuela, Switzerland and Spain, she says she feels identified with Spain , because she grew up in a town of Malaga called " Ojén" for me to know that Tatiana live in Spain !!! she speaks spanish , She is beautifull . I had not read it in Hola! and other magazines of Spain when they married in Spetses...was spanish!!!!!!!!!! this woman, this beautiful woman was spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!spanish!!!!!

pues es fantastico que sea espanola, asi Dona Letizia y las Infantas pueden mantener una amistad y comunicarse estupendamente con Tatiana. ambos son muy guapos

Beltra, you buy the magazine, you'll like it a lot, I've read this morning and is very pretty, you will like it. They pose an English castle, very nice photos of Princess Tatiana posing on a ladder, and they two from the hand, very nice ...... and then mix in the interview comments from friends and from them. Prince Nikolaos says he met Tatiana in Gtaad, when she was a child, he was a close friend of Boris, brother of Tatiana. When Tatiana was 20 years, Nikolaos and Boris were skiing in Gstaad, a woman came up to Boris and she whispered in his ear, Nikolaos said to Boris "How can you letting go of that woman? And Boris replied "She is my sister"; Nikolaos only remembered to Tatiana when she was little, but not 20 years. Tatiana says she was born in Venezuela, his father died when she was 6 years old, after she says she lived very little in Switzerland, she is raised in Spain, in Malaga.

Thats so sweet!!Thanks for the translation!!

Thanks Frank22 and Iris, this is true, I like the magazine, the photos are very beautiful, she is beautiful and he is a gentleman, the journalist who made the report says that Prince Nikolaos has the style of Cary Grant ...... Tatian measures 1,80 meters, and she does not like posing in front of the camera, she thinks it does not fit. After what Gstaad with Boris, she says that she was studying in Washington, sociology, he lived in London, he sent flowers, the phone call, inviting her ....; She accepted be her girlfriend 18 months after! !!!!!!! Nikolaos says that before she accepted, he knew she would be his wife, but said nothing to anyone

thank!! I see that like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is a good magazine...

Another fact they have rented a house in Chelsea, they are reforming.
Prince works for the finance company founded by his brother Prince Pavlos.

She grew up in Spain, but studied in a Swiss boarding school.
She met little to her father, her father was Slovenian, but she remembers that taught to whistle, she has many memories in photographs of him.

She has four brothers , Igor, Anouschka, Boris and Atilio.
Prince Nicholaos like dance the zembekiko, his friend says that he does very well, he says that he is a greek authentic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom