Prince Nikolaos & Princess Tatiana current events 2: February 2016 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Nikolaos who behaves more like the Heir of the Throne:flowers:

I agree. They seem very kind and likeable, much more committed to their country than Paul and Marie-Chantal. I hope they will keep on this way.

Nikolaos also seems very close to Felipe of Spain, he was there when the family left for the swearing in ceremony.

Nikolaos does seem more like the heir than Pavlos tbh but I guess maybe it is just because he is more interested personally in Greece and has been able to make a life there.

But the Royal family exists. To me the intermediate structures within the Republic, I do not consider long-term beneficial for a future restoration, it is my opinion.

*The Royal family of the Hellenes has a history, this history is the story of Greece, Greece became in a independent state by the monarchy, the Kings were who delimited the territory of state, Macedonia is Greece by King Constantine A, even by King Paul and Queen Frederika who prevented its separation from Greece, it was not the Greek Communist Party who did it. Tourism was born with the monarchy and the cruises ...

The Greek politicians They have made laws to misrepresent the history books in favor of their political ideologies, rewriting history .

The Royal Family exists, and must continue to exist, to defend that history.

I think that the presence of the King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie, and Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana, in Greece have been very beneficial. People can approach the King and Queen to greet them and verify that they are pleasant, educated, close people. And I think that has been and is being very good. The Greeks also we have the right to study the history of our monarchy and our country, objectively, we are tired of the official versions.

I agree, Prince Nikolaos is most appreciated by the Greeks, because he lives in Greece, known the culture, the story and the religion, his knowledge of Greek convents is impressive. This makes Nikolaos closer to the greeks and, we have the need to know the history of his family that is our history.

This is good for the family including Prince Pavlos

In my opiniob, the problem is not If the Prince Pavlos lives or does not live in Greece, or if he should be o no be , Crown prince. Like I say , this is good for the family and to him too, I think this is irrelevant.

The "problem" is in the life that his family, wife and children exhibit in their accounts of instagram, day by day they shows us the life of the family, exhibiting luxury, their houses ... But this has a side effect, That day by day, they shows us a family totally far from Greece, of customs, of our history, of the royal family , of the family´s history.
This does not bring the prince's family closer to Greece, and to the family, and history .

Last edited:
But the Royal family exists. To me the intermediate structures within the Republic, I do not consider long-term beneficial for a future restoration, it is my opinion.

*The Royal family of the Hellenes has a history, this history is the story of Greece, Greece became in a independent state by the monarchy, the Kings were who delimited the territory of state, Macedonia is Greece by King Constantine A, even by King Paul and Queen Frederika who prevented its separation from Greece, it was not the Greek Communist Party who did it. Tourism was born with the monarchy and the cruises ...

The Greek politicians They have made laws to misrepresent the history books in favor of their political ideologies, rewriting history .

The Royal Family exists, and must continue to exist, to defend that history.

I think that the presence of the King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie, and Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana, in Greece have been very beneficial. People can approach the King and Queen to greet them and verify that they are pleasant, educated, close people. And I think that has been and is being very good. The Greeks also we have the right to study the history of our monarchy and our country, objectively, we are tired of the official versions.

I agree, Prince Nikolaos is most appreciated by the Greeks, because he lives in Greece, known the culture, the story and the religion, his knowledge of Greek convents is impressive. This makes Nikolaos closer to the greeks and, we have the need to know the history of his family that is our history.

This is good for the family including Prince Pavlos

In my opiniob, the problem is not If the Prince Pavlos lives or does not live in Greece, or if he should be o no be , Crown prince. Like I say , this is good for the family and to him too, I think this is irrelevant.

The "problem" is in the life that his family, wife and children exhibit in their accounts of instagram, day by day they shows us the life of the family, exhibiting luxury, their houses ... But this has a side effect, That day by day, they shows us a family totally far from Greece, of customs, of our history, of the royal family , of the family´s history.
This does not bring the prince's family closer to Greece, and to the family, and history .

Beautifully stated.

Pavlos and his family are a disappointment as far as I am concerned however Nikolaos and Tatiana are such a dignified and engaging couple. They are genuine.

Prince Nikolaos on a new expedition of Axion Hellas.
I like that Prince Nikolaos is in a solidarity project as good as this, today I have read that the organization has donated to the schools of the islands they have visited, tablets and they will do tests of the covid19, to know the degree of immunity of the population ....and all kinds of medical tests, dentists, eye doctors...Bravo!!

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=d693c57df04173bb8d81c471001fddeb&oe=5F015D1E

I would hope he is not taking swabs with that little protection.

No, I have been seeing the photos and the videos, and they are taking many precautions. In this photo, they are not taking samples yet, they are preparing themselves, putting on the mask, the plastic screen on the face, disposable robes..., they are covered entirely, taking all precautions.

And I have to say that the incidence of coronavirus has been minimal in the islands ??

This was posted a week ago, Princess Tatiana posted this photo with King Constantine, in her account of instagram, to congratulate him on his eighty birthday. She said: "Happy belated 80th to my wise, cheerful & caring father-in-law. Grateful we got to spend the day with you, at home, to celebrate Life! ??????

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBNNGNflVkf/

This week she has posted this ad to encourage everyone to come and enjoy of Greece ?:flowers:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBTrthygIgA/

Last edited:
This type of message, accompanied by a photo, this is what I have been waiting to see in the Instagrams of other members of the Greek Royal Family:ermm:, a photo with a congratulations to the King. Thank you, Princess Tatiana.? They have forgotten about us.;)

:previous:I'm reading a rumor about Princess Tatiana, it says Princess Tatiana could be pregnant, the rumor is based on Tatiana's posts on Instagram. First, in a photo with her dog Rumi a certain bulge of her belly is perceived and the second in the publication with King Constantine, she congratulated her father-in-law with a message that it says "....we got to spend the day with you, at home, to celebrate Life!" I recognize that this part of the message is quite curious and, I agree that it could have an implicit message

"to celebrate Life"

:previous:I'm reading a rumor about Princess Tatiana, it says Princess Tatiana could be pregnant, the rumor is based on Tatiana's posts on Instagram. First, in a photo with her dog Rumi a certain bulge of her belly is perceived and the second in the publication with King Constantine, she congratulated her father-in-law with a message that it says "....we got to spend the day with you, at home, to celebrate Life!" I recognize that this part of the message is quite curious and, I agree that it could have an implicit message

"to celebrate Life"

I think the "to celebrate life" was said as King Constantine has celebrated his birthday and this life was to be celebrated.

But: I would be very pleased to see a pregnancy announcement soon. Although this couple has also the right to say that they don't want to have children.

Princess Tatiana is 39 years old, in August she will celebrate her 40th birthday, I believe that they have not renouncied to having in future children, Prince Nikolaos in a speech of the organization Axion Hellas, one year ago, he spoke about the search for a better future for "our children ", ... when you say," our children ", it is obvious that he includes himself as a father.

It is a rumor now, but I would like it to be true,because it would make their grandparents and the couple very happy.

Princess Tatiana is 39 years old, in August she will celebrate her 40th birthday, I believe that they have not renouncied to having in future children, Prince Nikolaos in a speech of the organization Axion Hellas, one year ago, he spoke about the search for a better future for "our children ", ... when you say," our children ", it is obvious that he includes himself as a father.
Not necessarily, Many people holding speeches like politicians or Royals refer to "our children" as the children of our society we live in. But of course if it was true it would be very nice news indeed!

the first, Princess Tatiana has published in her instagram´s account , photos about the mission of Prince Nikolaos with the organitation, AXION HELLAS, she says:

"Congratulations to @skylightchaser and the team of @axionhellas for completing a hugely successful & significant mission in these unprecedented times:
16 remote islands in 7 days
The team of volunteer doctors and nurses with their fleet of boats,
partnered with the National Public Health Organisation (EODY). They carried out Covid-19 diagnostic tests on the inhabitants of the remote islands.
All the tests came back negative.
Axion Hellas (AH) is a non profit volunteer organisation in Greece, which aims to support remote and secluded communities throughout the country, focussing on the islands of the Aegean and Ionian seas.
During the Covid-19 pandemic AH has donated funds in order to enhance the country’s ICU capacity, including ventilators. In addition, they have donated computer tablets to 19 remote islands, so that the children may participate in on line education during the lockdown measures"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB6E9xtFnWE/

About the rumor.

I agree that "our children", in a speech, is a general reference to the future generations of a society. But I also think that they have not given up being parents, I remember years ago in interviews with Princess Tatiana, she said that in the future she expected to be a mother. This is true, that they must hurry, for reasons of age, and this is what causes more attention to the photos that the Princess shares in her instagram account. The photo with Rumi her dog, this may justify the rumor.
As for the congratulations to King Constantine on his 80 years, if you read the King's interview, he is happy with his 80 years, he has reached 80, he is happy, in his beloved homeland, he lives with his wife in a mansion with views a The sea, the photos are very beautiful. It is obvious that he is enjoying life. Prince Nikolaos and Princes Tatiana were with the King and Queen in 80th BIRTHDAY. Tatiana was in that house, in that garden, looking at the sea, and with her father-in-law saying that he is happy with his 80 years, it is logical that she says that they are celebrating LIFE.
It is logical these rumors, by age , by photo Rumi..but it has to be said by the greek royal family,or by Tatiana or Nikolaos, at the moment, nothing has been said about this thema.

Last edited by a moderator:
How fast are Eya !;), I just saw the news in a Facebook group and I was going to put it in this forum , thinking that no one had published it yet, but you have been faster.?

I had read this news last week, in a blog with old photos of Nikolaos, I have been looking a photo of this visit but I don´t find it :sad:, when I opened Facebook and saw that they had published the link:flowers::flowers::flowers:??...Thanks!!?

Prince Nikolaos loves visiting monasteries of Greece, he has impressive knowledge of temples and its history.

Reactions: eya
I remember that years ago, Princess Tatiana and her mother traveled to Sweden to participate in a meeting of friends, among the friends was the daughter of a famous Swedish Minister, deceased, she had studied with Tatiana at Aiglon college, in swizeland . The meeting was Tatiana's mother. It is obvious that she has very good friends in Sweden.

I remember that years ago, Princess Tatiana and her mother traveled to Sweden to participate in a meeting of friends, among the friends was the daughter of a famous Swedish Minister, deceased, she had studied with Tatiana at Aiglon college, in swizeland . The meeting was Tatiana's mother. It is obvious that she has very good friends in Sweden.
Princess Tatiana is a very close friend to Ellen Stendhal and they were bridesmaids at each others weddings. Ellen is married to a Dinkelspiel and is related to prominent Swedish families such as Wallenberg, Bonnier and Sachs. She's very well connected. From what I remember the two ladies met while in school in Switzerland.

Beautiful photos, wish we would have news of her being pregnant

Why do you wish that?
They are such a beautiful couple they would have gorgeous kids but all royal families grow up with the thought of an heir and have several children (..)

In their case there is little reason to worry about heirs as his older brother already has 4 sons. (..)

To be more exact: Nikolaos turns 51 on 1 October.

I already lost hope.

Nikolaos' sister Theodora will definitely not have as big family as Pavlos and Alexia (She turned 37 in June); for Philipos - difficult to speculate.

Last edited:
Not everyone wants children, or want big families. Unlike Guillaume and Stephanie who said that wanted children when they married, Nikolaos and Tatiana seem to be fine just by themselves (and their cute dog!). Is it known that they wanted to have children in any of their interviews?

No idea, but there's no royal need for them to ahve children. As has been said Pavlos has a large famly, and in any case I think its unlikely the Greek Monarchy will retrun to power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom