It's a girl! Amelia Morales October 2007 and suggested godparents

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monica

Royal Highness
City
Valladolid
Country
Spain
La Princesa Alexía de Grecia da a luz a su cuarto hijo, una niña que se llamará Amelia
au.gif

La Princesa Alexía de Grecia dio a luz en la Clínica Teknon de Barcelona a su cuarto hijo, una niña que se llamará Amelia. Tanto el recién nacido como su madre se encuentran en perfecto estado, según informó el sábado el centro médico.

El nacimiento se produjo a las 22.20 horas del viernes y el bebé pesó al nacer 3,9 kilogramos. Se trata del cuarto hijo de Carlos Morales Quintana y la Princesa Alexía de Grecia, hija mayor del Rey Constantino y la Reina Ana María.

Ana María de Grecia estuvo en la clínica junto a su nueva nieta. A mediodía salió del centro junto a su yerno, Carlos Morales, y los tres hijos mayores de éste y Alexía: Arrietta, Ana María y Carlos.

A primera hora de la mañana, la Infanta Cristina visitó a su prima durante una media hora con sus tres hijos varones: Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás y Miguel.

La Princesa Alexía de Grecia da a luz a su cuarto hijo, una niña que se llamará Amelia

Alexía Greek Princess gives birth to her fourth child, a girl to be named Amelia

Congratulations to Alexia, Carlos, and the kids!

Such happy news, and what a lovely name!

Good news. Congrats to Alexia and Carlos. Hope everything worked out well. A very cute name.

Gratulations to the GRF. The baby must be very quick!

Congratulations Alexia, And Family!!

Congratulations! Another sweet little girl :)

now Princess Alexia and all her daughters name will start with the letter A. thats cute.

Now Alexia and Cristina have the perfect gang: four boys and four girls! :lol: :D

I wish them health and happiness. Love the name!

Congrats! Amelia is one of my favorite names.

Congratulations

Lovely name ! Infanta Christina and her seem to be very good friends

I can't wait to see Alexia and Cristina's kids together when they get older.

Congrats to the fabulous couple!

Lovely name ! Infanta Christina and her seem to be very good friends

Yes they are. It appears that their kids get along very well also.

I'm so happy for the family.

Congratulations to the family!!! Amelia is a beautiful name!

Great news congratulations. Love the name, it sounds very cute. Poor little Carlitos is going to have to get used to so many girls in his house :D

what an adorable name, once again. now, there's another family with the triple A naming structure! (like amalia, alexia, ariane.... arrieta, anne-marie, amelia - four in fact if we include princess alexia) not only that, but two names are also repeated (alexia and amalia/amelia! quite a coincidence.

Congrats to Carlos, Alexia, Arietta, Ana-Maria and Carlos jr. :flowers:

Amelia.. That's a nice name !

Congrats for the new baby. May it be healthy and live a long happy life!!

Congrats beautiful name.

just a question: i know the Spanish take on two surnames, that of the father and the mother. How is Amelia and her siblings named then, on the premise that the Greek RF, through King Constantine's refusal, does not have a surname? Amelia Morales de Grecia?

Well, saw it coming. Poor little Carlos....
Nevertheless, congratulations! Hopefully the little girl will at least become quite pretty and interesting looking.

just a question: i know the Spanish take on two surnames, that of the father and the mother. How is Amelia and her siblings named then, on the premise that the Greek RF, through King Constantine's refusal, does not have a surname? Amelia Morales de Grecia?

Yes, I believe she will be Amelia Morales y de Grecia. It's like Price Felipe and and Infantas Elena and Cristina.

I think is Morales de Grecia, it wouldn't be Morales y de Grecia because Morales isn't royal

the Spanish royals are Borbon y Grecia because both surnames are royal, unlike Leo who's Borbon Ortiz;)

wow thats my name Amelia-JoLynda lol pretty popular name since i come from 6 amelia's..., amelia-viola, amelia-violet, amelia-oscela, amelia-dorethea, amelia-alberta, and amelia-lee

and to keep with tradition and i will name my first daughter Amelia-Irina

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom