It's a girl! Amelia Morales October 2007 and suggested godparents

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful name!! Congratulations to the family.

Congratulations to Alexia, Carlos, Arrietta, Ana-Maria and Carlos Jr. Wonderful news! Amelia is a lovely name!

I am waiting to see the new baby.
Congratulations to the family !!!!

Congratulations to the couple!!!

I will send them a card to the happiness of the little girl, who can help me to there address [or from queen Anne-Marie ??]

Can someone do a summary in English of Carlos´ interview to the media? Who does Amelia look similar to of her brother and sisters? And how tall is she? And was it a natural delivery (I mean no cesarean)? And do they want more children or did he say they´re done now?

Congratulations to this enchanting family. Hope we will soon see pictures of the new little girl.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!.
tHE NAME IS BEAUTIFUL.

Tuesday Morning could give medical care to the high Princess Alexia, I am anxious to know Amelia !!!!!!!!! :D:ROFLMAO:

Isn't it funny how the Princess Maxima and Princess Alexia have so many names in common between their families?

Princess' Amelia and Amalia
Princess' Alexia and Alexia

Funny!

Can someone do a summary in English of Carlos´ interview to the media? Who does Amelia look similar to of her brother and sisters? And how tall is she? And was it a natural delivery (I mean no cesarean)? And do they want more children or did he say they´re done now?

Carlos said that both mother and baby are doing great. He also pointed out that the delivery was the quickest of the four, that he was in the delivery room with Alexia and helped her push but he didn't cut the umbilical cord. Amelia weighted almost 4 kilos (8.8 lb) and was 52,5 centimeters long (20.47 in). They asked him about the reaction of her siblings and he said they were very happy, the girls will have a little doll to play with and Carlos Jr. will remain the king of the house. ;)
When they asked if he already saw any resemblances between Amelia and their other children he said that it's too soon to tell (although he could see some similarities but he didn't specify). They asked the same question to Infanta Cristina and she said the same.
Nobody mentioned anything about any future addition to the family.

Hope it helps! :flowers:

Surely tomorrow will leave doubts and we can meet Amelia said that his father would on Tuesday.

Amelia is a germanic name, but it could proceed of the greek word "amale" (sensitive....)

AMELIA

And do they want more children or did he say they´re done now?

Gosh, Alexia turned 42 last summer. I think it is unlikely that they will have more children.

Yes, I believe she will be Amelia Morales y de Grecia. It's like Price Felipe and and Infantas Elena and Cristina.

I think is Morales de Grecia, it wouldn't be Morales y de Grecia because Morales isn't royal

the Spanish royals are Borbon y Grecia because both surnames are royal, unlike Leo who's Borbon Ortiz;)

thanks for the explanation! congrats to the family!:flowers:

Amelia IMO is a mixture between Arrietta and Ana-Maria when they were born. Carlos´ sister looks horrible and so does Theodora.
Does anybody know what Carlos´ family is up to? His sister was married when Carlos and Alexia got engaged. Does she have any children? It´s the first time I see her together with her brother´s family on a photo since, as far as I can remember, Arrietta´s baptism in June 2002! (She´s one of Arrietta´s godmothers)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FAMILY!

What a cute family!
The kids are tooo adorable!

Congratulations!!
:butterfly:

Its great to see such a beautiful and healthy baby. Also, nice to see Theordora again since its been awhile.

Back
Top Bottom