It's a boy!: Carlos Morales (born 30 July 2005)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sancia

Royal Highness
City
N/A
Country
France
Alexia gave birth today at the Clinica Teknon in Barcelona to her third child and first son, Carlos.

Thank you for the good news!

wonderful news happiness for the boy

http://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/050730/4/46xdj.html

There is born the third son of the princess Alexia of Greece in the clinic Teknon of Barcelona

BARCELONA, 30 (EUROPE PRESS) The princess Alexia of Greece gave today to light at 13.45 hours in the clinic Teknon of Barcelona her third son, the first male, that Carlos will call himself, as informed Europa Press sources of the hospitable center.
Alexia married the Canary architect Carlos Morales, was already mother of two daughters, Arrietta and four and two-year-old Ana Maria, that also they were born in the clinic Teknon.
The princess, major daughter of the King Constantino and the Queen Ana Maria of Greece, did not want to know the sex of the baby before the childbirth. The child weighed when 3,76 kilos were born and measured 52,5 centimeters and she will be the seventh grandson of the King Constantino and the Queen Ana Maria.
The father of the baby assured to be " very satisfied " for the birth of his son and made clear that the childbirth was natural and that both the mother and the newborn child are " very nice ".
Morales assured that it was " a very pleasing surprise " that the baby was a child, after two girls, though he indicated that it should receive well also if she had been a girl. " The sisters are delighted ", was added by him.
Likewise, he made clear that " he resembles a bit Arrietta when she was born " and made clear that the grandparents of the child will come tomorrow and past to know their new grandson.
The Canary architect indicated that " still it is very early " to know cúales they will be the godfathers of his new son and he demonstrated that when they should give the discharge to Alexia they will move to their domicile in Lanzarote.

Congratulations to Alexia and Carlos.

It was only just yesterday that I thought 'she's having her baby today!' Congratulations to the couple. I can't wait to see some photos. :)

I knew she wouldn't make it to August! :) She looked like she was ready to pop when she went to visit the little school children a week or so ago.

How wonderful that they got a boy after having all girls, and her very close cousin, Infanta Cristina of Spain, got a girl after having all boys!

Congratulations to the couple! And the whole Greek Royal Family too!

Last edited:
Let's see if Marie Chantal is asked to be a godparent this time around. If not, it speaks volumes about what she really thinks of MC.:eek:

Two girls and a boy, how very lucky.:)

Who are the Godparents of Arrieta and Ana Maria?

Let's see if Marie Chantal is asked to be a godparent this time around. If not, it speaks volumes about what she really thinks of MC.

I don't think it will mean anything if Marie-Chantal isn't a god parent. It would be the obvious choice to have Alexia's and Carlos' brothers and sisters as god parents first. Theodora was a god parent to Arrietta and Pavlos was a god parent to Anna-Maria. I am guessing that Nikolaos or Philippos will be a god parent this time around. Possibly they both will because I doubt Alexia will have anymore children. She may surprise us though. Carlos hasn't been a god parent to Pavlos and Marie-Chantal's children.

Congrats to Alexia, Carlos, Arietta, and Anna-Maria!

Do you have some pics of the baby born?

I wish to know if he is as cute as his sisters!

Perhaps she will surprise us with the choice of godparents like Ml when she choosed Laurentien. But I doubt Alexia will chose Laurentien.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The photos of the girls are soooo cute.

Congratulations to the family! Great news!
fam21.gif

I now one is the infanta cristina .is a arietta godmother

Alexia and Marie-Chantal

....are totally different characters. Besides they never lived in the close neighbourhood but even if they did I doubt they´d have to say much to each other. In my surroundings and my own family it´s all the same: The wives of the brothers almost never have a close relation to their sisters-in-law. Maybe because Alexia f.i. never had a close relation to her brother Pavlos. Marie-Chantal seems very royal and "rich-girl-like" to me. She almost always wears designer clothing even in her holidays. Both Alexia and Marie-Chantal have in common to deliver their children quite easy and without any problems. Marie-Chantal would never ever marry a unknown commoner like Carlos. When Alexia became slowly over thirty it was obvious that her father´s which for her to marry into royalty never would fulfill. So Constantine (in my opinion gritting with his teeth) agreed that Alexia married Carlos. Constantine will never have a close friendship with his son-in-law though.....

Zeeetoooo!!!!

Congratulations !!!!!!To Lucky and Happy:D Father and Mother of the Newcommer,to Happy Grandparents,Uncles ,Aunts!!!

Last edited:
Congrats!!! :D To mother and family!!!! Hope that there are pictures soon..:)

Queens

Congratulations!Arrieta and Ana Maria is so cute!

Congrats!

Congratulations!!! Great news! :D

Carlos is a lucky boy, having so many pretty little girls around: Ana María, Arrieta... Irene...:rolleyes:

I can't wait to see his face!:p

Last edited:
From seegerpress.com Queen Anne Marie visiting the Alexia and Little Carlos.

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00144699.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00144699.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 384
  • pre-SEEGER00144701.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00144701.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 335
  • pre-SEEGER00144702.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00144702.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 362
  • pre-SEEGER00144700.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00144700.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 324
It's really nice to hear the news.Congrats the parents and the whole family.A great year of royal Babies.

Here are some recent pictures from Colourpress. I think the Queen is in Barcelona to visit her newest grandchild - the son of Princess Alexia.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 411
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 412
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 420
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 474
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 446
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 472
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 512
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 413
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
Thank you everybody for the great news, information on baby Carlos and the pictures! :)

It's been a great year for cousins and friends Alexia and Cristina of Spain: After three handsome sons, Cristina was blessed with a healthy baby girl, and after two beautiful daughters, Alexia was blessed with a healthy baby son. And what a blessing for both of their respective families, too!

Little Arrietta is a beautiful little girl, too. She has such deep, soulful eyes!

Alexandria said:
Little Arrietta is a beautiful little girl, too. She has such deep, soulful eyes!
Yes, indeed! They are such graceful young ladies! :)
I'm looking forward to see photos of the newborn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom