The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-18-2019, 07:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Truth. It is noted that Prince Nikolaos likes Greece and the Greek people. He would make a much better heir to the throne.

Old 04-19-2019, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Constantin will be the last King of Greece.
Nor Pavlos or Nicholas would be heir of the Throne.

Old 04-19-2019, 02:04 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soula View Post
It's such a disappointment that they have so little to do with the Greek people
Eeeeermmmm... The Greek have desposed them, you remember?
Even in the recent immensely deep crisis, with the Greek state on the verge of bankruptcy and collapse, there was zero zest for a return of the monarchy.

If this kleptocratic, nepotist, corrupt, dysfunctional and bankrupt Greek state survives all this, we can finally conclude that the monarchy is dead and buried indeed.
Old 04-19-2019, 07:39 PM
Courtier

Pavlos is the Crown Prince of the Royal house of the Hellenes, the Royal house exists, and the rest of the royal houses will continue inviting him like Crown Prince of a Royal house.
Pavlos can also be the custodian of the Crown, even though there is no throne.

Prince Pavlos is a businessman, his work forces him to live far from Greece, he lives in New York, is constantly traveling for his work, it is reasonable that he can not travel to Greece to see his parents as he would like, but he is in constant contact with them. He is the crown Prince of a Royal House.

Duc_et_pair Welcome to Greece. A country of lefts .
However, this does not prevent monarchists from existing. If we have come this far, I believe that we can continue to exist.we can continue with our dream and illusions.
Old 04-22-2019, 03:56 PM
Aristocracy

Prince Pavlos, he is a Crown Prince of a Royal family as you say, that's true ... But I ask you, Is Crown Prince Pavlos and his family committed to the Royal Family?

I am a monarchist, I appreciate King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie.
But I do not think that Prince Pavlos and his family are committed to the Royal House, its history, its ancestors.... I personally do not believe it.
Old 04-22-2019, 04:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

It certainly seems to many that Pavlos & his family have little time for Greece - they seem happy jetting off around the world and only visit Greece when Pavlos' parents invite them. Its not a problem of course as has been pointed out Greece deposed them - but if they want to keep using the titles and attending royal events it seems a little odd when you don't have any time for the country you get those from.
Old 04-22-2019, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

There was no sign of the Crown Prince at the recent Memorial Service at Tatoi and are spending Easter in the Bahamas ,they spend the bare minimum time in Greece.

9th of June,1572 : Death of Jeanne d’Albret,Queen of
Navarre,Duchess d'Albret ,Countess of Foix, Perigord, Rodez, Armagnac , Fezensac, Bigorre ,Dreux, Gause, Perche,L'Isle-Jourdain,Porhoet , Pardiac & Guines .
Viscountess of Limoges ,Béarn & Tartas.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Celebrating King Konstantinos 79th birthday yesterday!!! King Konstantinos, Queen Anna Maria, Prince Nikolaos, Princess Theodora, Queen Sofia, Princess Irene!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByPyMrZogLq/
Old 06-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Wonderful family photo ,but the Crown Prince and his family are missing yet again

Navarre,Duchess d'Albret ,Countess of Foix, Perigord, Rodez, Armagnac , Fezensac, Bigorre ,Dreux, Gause, Perche,L'Isle-Jourdain,Porhoet , Pardiac & Guines .
Old 06-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Queen Sofia with Princess Irene and Prince Nikolaos make a visit yesterday in the Tatoi Royal Estate . With them is Antonis Voglis from the Tatoi police station.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8Mah5EW4AAGOJT.jpg
Old 06-04-2019, 01:19 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Constantine looks really frail, one could guess Sofia is 10 years younger than her brother.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

It must be very painful to visit Tatoi given its ruinous state.

Prince Nicholas is a wonderful asset to the Greek Royal Family a far better option than his older brother who seems to be anywhere but in Greece.

Old 06-04-2019, 01:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
It must be very painful to visit Tatoi given its ruinous state.

Prince Nicholas is a wonderful asset to the Greek Royal Family a far better option than his older brother who seems to be anywhere but in Greece.

I had already said that. I love the dedication of Prince Nikolaos to Greece. It is a pity that he is not King Constantine's successor.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Nobility

Prince Pavlos has also been in Athens.
I found this new, it has been published in facebook group," the greek royal family", it is 4 of june, 2019:
Prince Paul and Prince Nikolaos attended the inauguration of a store, ancient Greek sandals, in Athens.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&theater&ifg=1

in conclusion, he has been in greece, also, in birthday of his father, the King Constantine,This is not the 2nd of June but it is next
Old 06-12-2019, 05:54 PM
Courtier

Matthew Kumar is in Athens with Princess Theodora and with King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie. They were in a restaurant in Athens.

https://scontent.fmad3-5.fna.fbcdn.n...8c&oe=5D7D6DAE

(Thanks to facebook group greek royal family for posting this photo)
Old 06-12-2019, 10:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Matthew Kumar is in Athens with Princess Theodora and with King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie. They were in a restaurant in Athens.

https://scontent.fmad3-5.fna.fbcdn.n...8c&oe=5D7D6DAE

(Thanks to facebook group greek royal family for posting this photo)
Has the wedding date been announced? Sometime this summer is all that I recall but even that could be rumour.

Somehow Matthew looks fake in most pictures but I hope that's just his way of smiling when pictures are taken.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:01 AM
Courtier

that's his natural smile, HE IS LAWYER HAHAHAH

Last week, a greek newspaper, said that the wedding would be held in 2020, in the summer. However, I think it may be a rumor.
it is June, and the Princess is in Athens with her fiance, and her parents, they are not in Porto Heli, for me, this is suspicious. I believe that it can not be excluded that the wedding could be held this year. But in these moments there is nothing official.