Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 2: February 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It certainly seems to many that Pavlos & his family have little time for Greece - they seem happy jetting off around the world and only visit Greece when Pavlos' parents invite them. Its not a problem of course as has been pointed out Greece deposed them - but if they want to keep using the titles and attending royal events it seems a little odd when you don't have any time for the country you get those from.

There was no sign of the Crown Prince at the recent Memorial Service at Tatoi and are spending Easter in the Bahamas ,they spend the bare minimum time in Greece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful family photo ,but the Crown Prince and his family are missing yet again :sad:

Constantine looks really frail, one could guess Sofia is 10 years younger than her brother.

It must be very painful to visit Tatoi given its ruinous state.

Prince Nicholas is a wonderful asset to the Greek Royal Family a far better option than his older brother who seems to be anywhere but in Greece.

It must be very painful to visit Tatoi given its ruinous state.

Prince Nicholas is a wonderful asset to the Greek Royal Family a far better option than his older brother who seems to be anywhere but in Greece.

I had already said that. I love the dedication of Prince Nikolaos to Greece. It is a pity that he is not King Constantine's successor.

Prince Pavlos has also been in Athens.
I found this new, it has been published in facebook group," the greek royal family", it is 4 of june, 2019:
Prince Paul and Prince Nikolaos attended the inauguration of a store, ancient Greek sandals, in Athens.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2509512795734656&set=pcb.10157224922438116&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...et=pcb.10157224922438116&type=3&theater&ifg=1

in conclusion, he has been in greece, also, in birthday of his father, the King Constantine,This is not the 2nd of June but it is next

Last edited:
Matthew Kumar is in Athens with Princess Theodora and with King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie.??? They were in a restaurant in Athens. ??

https://scontent.fmad3-5.fna.fbcdn....=5ef47a6b91d5c931e936a814f8b7d58c&oe=5D7D6DAE:wub:

(Thanks to facebook group greek royal family for posting this photo)??:wub:

Has the wedding date been announced? Sometime this summer is all that I recall but even that could be rumour.

Somehow Matthew looks fake in most pictures but I hope that's just his way of smiling when pictures are taken.

Last edited:
:previous:that's his natural smile, HE IS LAWYER HAHAHAH ;);)??:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last week, a greek newspaper, said that the wedding would be held in 2020, in the summer. However, I think it may be a rumor.
it is June, and the Princess is in Athens with her fiance, and her parents, they are not in Porto Heli,:ermm: for me, this is suspicious. I believe that it can not be excluded that the wedding could be held this year. :ermm:But in these moments there is nothing official.

Last edited:
Queen Anne- Marie and the Crown Prince Pavlos have attended the "Marianna V. Vardinoyannis" culture awards in Ermionida, Greece.
The "Marianna V. Vardinoyannis" Cultural Awards for 2019 were awarded to: Acropolis Museum President Dimitrios Pantermalis, Philologist Yiannis Isaiah and internationally renowned performer Nana Mouskouri.???

https://scontent.fmad3-7.fna.fbcdn....=51e0ba0f58386f0f21ca81ea06ad54ef&oe=5DB2DA0B

I found the news in the facebook group, the greek royal family, thank you:p:flowers: !!

Queen Anne- Marie and the Crown Prince Pavlos have attended the "Marianna V. Vardinoyannis" culture awards in Ermionida, Greece.
The "Marianna V. Vardinoyannis" Cultural Awards for 2019 were awarded to: Acropolis Museum President Dimitrios Pantermalis, Philologist Yiannis Isaiah and internationally renowned performer Nana Mouskouri.???

https://scontent.fmad3-7.fna.fbcdn....=51e0ba0f58386f0f21ca81ea06ad54ef&oe=5DB2DA0B

I found the news in the facebook group, the greek royal family, thank you:p:flowers: !!

Amazing! It's lovely to see Pavlos and Anne-Marie together!:flowers:

Amazing! It's lovely to see Pavlos and Anne-Marie together!:flowers:

Indeed a very interesting picture but besides HM Queen Anne Marie and Crown Prince Pavlos, I wonder who the other featured persons are. One looks like the ghost of Melina Mercouri and the others?:bang:

Indeed a very interesting picture but besides HM Queen Anne Marie and Crown Prince Pavlos, I wonder who the other featured persons are. One looks like the ghost of Melina Mercouri and the others?:bang:

Perhaps founders and hosts of the award ceremony?

:previous:

Exactly.
They are Marianna Vardinoyannis with her husband Vardis and their daugther Christianna Goulandris.

:previous:

Exactly.
They are Marianna Vardinoyannis with her husband Vardis and their daugther Christianna Goulandris.
Wow! I was just guessing... I am pretty good, ain´t I?!:cool::lol::lol::lol:

I love these photos:p??, I like to see King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie again :wub::wub:and celebrating the birthday of their granddaughter.:wub::wub::wub:

The last photos of Maria Olympia with King Constantine and Queen Anne-Maria and now with Prince Nikolaos, I see a very different Maria Olympia, she is very changed. It is obvious that there is a difference in the photos that she publishes in her instagram account, where she is wearing makeup... to the photos that are published in the instagram of other relatives, where she is natural, she is other person

The last photos of Maria Olympia with King Constantine and Queen Anne-Maria and now with Prince Nikolaos, I see a very different Maria Olympia, she is very changed. It is obvious that there is a difference in the photos that she publishes in her instagram account, where she is wearing makeup... to the photos that are published in the instagram of other relatives, where she is natural, she is other person

Yes, being born into that jet set/ celebrity live style-live is the tragedy in the lives of the children of Pavlos and Marie-Chantal...!:sad:

Everyone go through such phases. Maybe she matured. She already graduated from Uni.

I love the photo of Queen Anne-Marie holding hand of her daughter, Princess Theodora.?? I love that photo, it is very beautiful.?:plike to see Princess Theodora in Greece.Princess Tatiana wonderful:wub:

The royal family of Grèce almost in full to the opening of Prince Nikolaos photos exhibition
King Konstantin, Queen Anna Maria, prince Nikolaos, Princess Tatiana and Princess Theodora were there

I have photos but not a clue how to insert them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom