Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 1: January 2003 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The titles of nobility are personals, it is private property of individuals , the titles are not property of the States , Vienna Convention of 1816?, other concept different is the form of goverment of the states,Republics or monarchies..... In Republics, titles of nobility haven´t normative value. In monarchies, yes. The title of King of the Hellenes is property of King Constantine. The form of government of the Greek state is a republic since 1974.

other picture: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-73xYC0-4BLc/USor8249maI/AAAAAAAABlI/B0Znlvbg0nk/s1600/ioannina.jpg

They dress very relaxed - I wonder if it is to emphasize they are private citizens?

Thank you for posting these photos.

The annual memorial service in honour of King Pavlos and Queen Frederika was held earlier today at Tatoi cemetery. Services were also held in memory of the late King George I ,-on the occasion of the centenary anniversary of his death-, and King George II, who passed away on April 1st, 1947.

HM King Constantine was accompanied by HM Queen Anne-Marie and several members of staff who had served the late King Pavlos and Queen Frederika were also present.

Due to the occasion of the 100 years since King George I death, the ceremony was led by the Most Reverend Archbishop of Athens and All Greece Mr.Ieronymos, assisted by Their Excellencies the Metropolitan Bishops of Mesogaia and Lavreotiki, Mr. Nikolaos, Kifissias, Amaroussiou and Oropos, Mr. Kyrillos, Iliou, Aharnon and Petroupoleos, Mr. Athinagoras and Father Patrikios Koleodis

information in web official: Memorial service at Tatoi

Any idea what will happen to the cemetery when/if Tatoi is sold by the Greek state?

Very nice to see King Constantine, Queen Anne Marie, Pavlos and his oldest sons paying respect to ancestors in Greece.

Prince Paul and his soons were not at Tatoi, in pictures only were KIng constantine and Queen Anne-Marie. I have read that the Greek authorities claimed that the cemetery is National Heritage and will not be sold, but one greek friend very angry about this sale told me that years ago the authorites said exactly same about the palace (that it could not be sold...), I do not know what will become of it.

According to Princess Madeleine´s wedding guest list, published in a Swedish newspaper, both Philippos and Theodora will attend the wedding (...) both MC and Pavlos (...) both Tatiana and Nikolaos will attend the wedding!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Princess Madeleine´s wedding guest list, published in a Swedish newspaper, both Philippos and Theodora will attend the wedding (...) both MC and Pavlos (...) both Tatiana and Nikolaos will attend the wedding!:)

I have been reading that Prince Philippos and Theodora have great friendly with princess Magdalena because, they have concurred with her in New York in very much events.

Last edited:
Well that's i call a good looking family ...

I love these pictures, it's a great opportunity to see photos of prince philippos and princess Theodora.. I adore the Princesses of Greece, but in this wedding , my favorite Princess has been princess Tatiana she was very elegant and beautiful.

Anna Maria was in her native country, Denmark, last week. I saw her being photographed with her sisters and their children in summer holiday home.:)

I have seen in the Marie Chantal instragram that they, prince Paul and Pss Marie chantal, have completed their holiday in Greece and they have returned to London. Now in Porto Heli are: King constantine, Queen Anne Marie (She visited past week to her sisters in Denmark) ,Princess Alexia and her family, Princes Theodora and Philippos.

Yes, I have found this picture with Queen Margrethe and princess Benedikte. I like the photo

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-43fxNLiQ4pU/UfvvdG2J2sI/AAAAAAAACBc/t31n2l2YW8E/s1600/reina+ana+maria+de+grecia%252C+benedita%252C+reina+margarita+dinamarca.jpg

Last edited:
Would be so nice to once again see some photos of Alexia and her family. I think the last time I´ve seen quite some close up photos were the ones of them when they visited Cristina and her family in Washington at the beginning of December in 2011....and that is sooooo long ago. Little pointer to our fellow greek poster Stef....:flowers::whistling:

Where is Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tattiana vacationing aren't they with the rest of the family?:ermm:

In july: Prince Nikolaos accompanied the King in Hospital, after ,Nikolaos and Tatiana were in a locality near to Tatoi and after ??????I think they have been in the north of Greece, but now , in August, they are in Porto Heli and Spetses.

If Instagram can be believed Princess Theodora is currently in Spetses with her sister Princess Alexia and her family. Theodora posted a picture of her nieces jumping from the yacht into the sea.

Yes , the picture are Arrieta, Anne Marie and Amelia Morales, they are in the "Afroessa" boat. The boat of Queen Anne Marie:heart::heart::p:p:p:p:p:p

Pictures of the Kings of Greece with princess Alexia and her daughters and Princess Theodora in Porto Heli, Greece.

Constantine, Anne Maria, Theodora, Alexia with Arrieta and Ana Marie
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xUK7bfVTA...600/constantino+ana+maria+theodora+alexia.jpg

Theodora and Amelia and Kings
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tex4hftix0g/UhSqNPI-cII/AAAAAAAACD0/YObeJ_p8L9o/s1600/con+amelia.jpg

King constantine and Princess Theodora
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S_KJ5FgEj.../iqj01MxhYMs/s1600/theodora+y+constantino.jpg

The look wonderful! Amelia has gotten so big and Theodora looks lovely.

What a lovely little girl is Amelia! I wish we could see more photos of PrincessAlexia´s family. They are my favourites!

What a lovely little girl is Amelia! I wish we could see more photos of PrincessAlexia´s family. They are my favourites!

I in my top favorites as well. It is a shame we don't see them much.

Wow! little Amelia is so adorable.:ROFLMAO:
I'm so glad to see again Princess Alexia's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom