Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 1: January 2003 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie Chantal looks fantastic for having had 5 children. The children are beautiful as always and Queen Anne Marie looks fantabulous.

Thank you to all who have posted the recent links! I feel like it has been such a long time since we have seen photos of this family.

I think the following two pics have not been included in any gallery yet.
Prince Nicholas' girlfriend attended the event as well, I especially like
the second pic.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

It is a beautiful picture Ice. I always love the way MC dresses but this outfit is a bit too disheveled for me.....

The prince nicolaos , in the pictures, he is very handsome and tatiana, she is beautiful.
Marie chantal very elegant...

These photos are great! Prince Nikalaos is so handsome in these photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, thanks Ice for those pics w Prince Nikolas. They all look fabulous. I wonder if an engagement will be forthcoming.

Thanks for the new pics!!!

MC's hair are just wonderful!!She's glowing...and the dress is so beautiful!
Again,Pavlos is so much different (in a bad way I'm afraid...):ermm:
I loved the photo with the whole family.It's so nice seeing little Odysseus eating his chocolate cookie....:angel:

At Isifa webpage, there´re a lot of photos. Pia´s apperared in one of them. Someone who can download.
Thank you

At Isifa webpage, there´re a lot of photos. Pia´s apperared in one of them. Someone who can download.
Thank you

I couldn't find them on Isifa, but I was able to find a new photo of Pia on Getty. Please see the Miller family thread in the Crown Prince Pavlos and Marie Chantal forum.

Thanks for the links, olili! I hadn't seen most of these photos before.

Who is the blonde with Prince Nickalaos? It is difficult to see, but it looks like Marie-Chantal's older sister, Pia Getty. Is this Pia Getty, or Tatiana, Prince Nickalaos' girlfriend?

It's Tatiana.The one with the grey fur.I think that Pia is not that tall.But again,I'm sure it's Tatiana.

Wow! Thanks for all those lovely photos. Prince Nikolaos is sooooooooo handsome and his girfriend is very pretty as well. Lovely family.
I was very pleased to see that Alexia and Carlos , Tatiana and Nikolaos as well as the Queen were present for Queen Sofia´s birthday.

Pics 6.11.2008

Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece, Prince Nikolaos of Greece and
his girlfriend at the launch of Diane Von Furstenbergs 'Wonderwoman'
Comic Book, in association with DC Comics, London, Britain - 06 Nov 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Hello Iceflower,

Could you put other photos ? On the same web, Mc and Pavlos were at Royal Academy Arts.

Thank you

They all seem very happy.That's good.I was thinking about Pavlos:maybe it's just an overfatigue combined with lots of stress because of the financial crisis and not anything serious.

Iakynthi I agree with you. I think Pavlos looks fatigued and it must have somethhing to do with the recent crisis. After all, it affects directly his business.
Gorgeous photos. I wonder why Nikolaos hasn´t married his Tatiana yet. She sure is a beautiful girl!

Carminha,like you said before:Iakynthi says only the right things...:D
By the way,I loved Tatiana's hair-style and earrings in the previous photos,on Queen Sofia's birthday.So fashionable and elegant at the same time:flowers:

Great pics Ice and Beltraneja! Does anyone know what nationality Diane VF is? I know VF is her (ex) husband's name. What was her maiden name? Her coloring and features look Greek to me. Though I believe I was read she was of French descent, tho she looks more Mediterreanean imo.

Hello Iceflower,

Could you put other photos ? On the same web, Mc and Pavlos were at Royal Academy Arts.

Thank you

I've posted all I was able to get, there's nothing more, I'm sorry, olili.

Great pics Ice and Beltraneja! Does anyone know what nationality Diane VF is? I know VF is her (ex) husband's name. What was her maiden name? Her coloring and features look Greek to me. Though I believe I was read she was of French descent, tho she looks more Mediterreanean imo.

Bella, Diane von Fürstenberg's maiden name was Diane Simone Michelle Halfin,
her father had Russian origins and her mother came from Greece. So you were
right about the Greek origins, after her marriage to an US citizen some years
ago she got that US citizenship as well.

Thank you for the photos! It is nice that Marie-Chantal and Diane von Furstenberg are still close despite the divorce between MC's sister-in-law and DVF's son. Nikalaos is so handsome, and he and Tatiana look like they are very much in love in their photo.

As far as I know Diana's maternal grandmother is 100% Greek.She has lived many years in Belgium and she's Jewish.Alexandra still works for DVF (communication manager or something like that),their relationship has always been very strong.By the way,I remember Alexandra dating Tim Jeffris back in 2004.Life & Style had a photo of the couple in the annual White Tie & Tiara Ball of Elton John on August 2004.Are they still together?Does anyone know?

Which means that some posters,who said it was taken during Filippos' graduation last summer,were absolutely right.Very disappointing :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom