The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Royal Highness

Great pictures. I especially like seeing the children of the Spanish and Greek royal families playing together while the adults chat

Old 11-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Serene Highness

THANKS NIKOLOPOLOS!!!
I like to see these family photos. I see the first picture of King Constantine and down, daughter of Infanta Cristina, Irene and the son of Prince Pavlo and Marie chantal (Constantine) playing to the cards with Pablo Nicolas, the son of the Infanta Cristina.
In the second picture I see Princess Irini and Queen Sofia, Prince Nicholas and Paul and Victoria Federica, daughter Infanta Elena and down , Irene and Carlos Morales (Junior)

Old 11-05-2010, 06:49 AM
Nobility

Ok Thankyou!! I think that it is Porto Heli, Greece.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:12 AM
Gentry

Great pictures, thank you for posting them! I think they reflect the warm relationship among them!
Old 11-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Heir Apparent

I feel bad for the invasion of privacy. But I must say I enjoy see the branches of the family all together and enjoying each others' company, especially the children. Thanks for posting.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolopoulus View Post
This pictures are old but I have seen the visit of Queen sofia of Spain to Pilio, and I found this pictures of the passed summer of Queen Sofia with her family and with King Constantine, Princess Irini in Greece. http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/x...queensofi2.jpg http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/x.../Queensofi.jpg
Typical Greek scenery!Very beautiful.

Old 01-25-2011, 10:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Can I also post this here?
Quote:
Richard Palmer: Royal Reporter Twitter Page
I spoke to the Greek royal household yesterday and they confirmed ex-King Constantine, Queen Anne-Marie, Crown Prince Pavlov attending.

"They received an invitation by fax in the past few days," a Greek royal spokeswoman said.
http://twitter.com/#!/RoyalReporter
Old 01-25-2011, 11:15 PM
Serene Highness

I assume that MC will also be attending? Also, is Constantine (Pavlos' and MC's son) still Ps William's only godchild? I wonder if he would be invited, having that distinction.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:10 AM
Heir Apparent

As far as I'm aware I think he is Prince William's only godchild. I hope he is invited too. Richard said he doesn't know about MC and that those 3 were the only names he was given because the spokeswoman said they are still waiting to hear back from the rest of the Greek royal family, though I assume they will most likely release an official statement soon enough.... or atleast I hope cause the other royal couple attending did.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:27 AM
Nobility

I am assuming by the fact that MC is Pavolos wife

Does that also mean that they are coming to the wedding and the reception
Old 01-26-2011, 02:40 AM
Heir Apparent

I have no idea but I know for a fact they went to the wedding breakfast for both Charles & Diana and Andrew & Sarah so assuming their past history and the fact King Constantine is William's godfather and their close links I'd assume they will be.

ETA:More info:Prince William, Kate Middleton Wedding Save the Dates Sent Out : People.com
Old 01-26-2011, 05:21 AM
Royal Highness

Many thanks, NIKOLOPOULUS, for the lovely pictures. I admire and am happy to see the two families enjoying each others company.It´s lovely to think that these children will grow up with lots of memories and tightly knit together.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:22 AM
Commoner

The kings of Greece will be invited, that's for sure, that the secretary of the King of Greece has said this to this journalist it, I don´t think,this news is not true.It is not true.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:27 AM
Aristocracy

I agree with you , friend!! This is common, Filippos, they have need to invent news, they know that the monarchies in the thrones would belie their news , they select a monarchy in exile and decided to invent the news based on them. it is obvious, in my opinio, that they had in mind to the the Prince of Serbya, but thought better of it and as the kings of Greece are related to the Danish and Spanish royal family decided it would have more impact with the Greek, if you read the text shows that this was so. It is not says the name of person that work for Royal House (Why?, because it can be lie)
Old 01-26-2011, 03:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Wait you guys don't think they're coming to the wedding? I don't think they usually mention the spokeswoman's name tbh actually the only time i have seen the name mentioned is when William's private secretary issued a statement about the wedding and plus this is the BRF I'm quite sure they'll come. I also think if it wasn't true it would have been denied by now.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:31 PM
Serene Highness

For me it is not news, because it was obvious that in the wedding will be members of the Royal family of Greece , of Spain ,Denmark, and Norway..................It is not news, it is obvious.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Ya me too but it's always nice to have confirmation.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:38 AM
Royal Highness

The thought that the Greeks wouldn´t be invited or go to the wedding (at least some of them), never crossed my mind. They are related, after all.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:04 PM
Nobility

An old picture of Nikolaos, Pavlos and Felipe de Borbon walking and having fun in Palma de Mallorca, where they spent their vacations:
http://www.diezminutos.es/var/dm/sto...it_galeria.jpg
Old 02-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you!!, They are cousins and close friends, they have always been very close. I like this picture.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1298400817

Tags
crown prince pavlos, crown princess marie chantal, greek royal family, king constantine ii, prince nicholas, prince nikolaos, prince philipos, princess alexia, princess maria-olympia, princess tatiana of greece, princess theodora, queen anne marie