Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 1: January 2003 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatiana doesn't look pregnant in that photo...

I can't open this picture. Can someone please put on a new link? Thank you!

Last edited:
I wonder why a King was at a fashion show.:ROFLMAO:

possibilities:
1) enjoys spending time with his daughters in law
2) looking for a gift for his wife
3) supporting a fellow Greek in London.
4) just wanted a day out of the office and thought this might be fun

Maybe it's 1,2 and 3 but I am not sure about number 4. I think there are a lot of other things to do for a King! ;) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ex-kings probably not so busy.
Possibility #5 , he just likes looking at pretty girls parading around in front of him.

So nice to see King Constantine enjoying the company of his daughters-in-law!

That photo with his daughters -in-law I never had seen it. Princess Tatiana and Princess Marie chantal is wonderful.

Celia Kritharioti is one designer of Greece, The fashion house is very famous,and it is in Greece

Celia Kritharioti, the designer is married with the son of a very very rich ship owner, Cpt Panagiotis Tsakos (the father in law), who finances her designing activity.They have possessions in London, New York, and Uruguay. King Costantine is very well linked with the Greek ship owners, and consequently he went there for the Tsakos family and for the designer.
And if it was for a charity purpose, also for this.

Anybody who can help me, im trying to find a photo of Princess Tatiana at Crownprincess Victorias pre-wedding dinner:) Have been looking at Crownprincess Victoria`s pre-wedding dinner thread, but no luck there....

I loved the photos of King Constantine with his daughters in law.

Anybody who can help me, im trying to find a photo of Princess Tatiana at Crownprincess Victorias pre-wedding dinner:) Have been looking at Crownprincess Victoria`s pre-wedding dinner thread, but no luck there....

I guess this is what you are searching for - hope it helps :flowers:

** Pic ** zimbio gallery **

Thank you so very much iceflower - you`re a star:flowers:

Do some of our fellow Greek posters happen to know who of the Greek royal family attended the Easter festivities this year?
Thanks in advance:flowers:

King constantine and Queen Anne Marie because I have seen the picture in Spetses church in the wall of one person in facebook. the second, i have read that Queen Sophia was, but I have not seen picture of her. Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana , I have read that they are in Crete .

King constantine and Queen Anne Marie because I have seen the picture in Spetses church in the wall of one person in facebook. the second, i have read that Queen Sophia was, but I have not seen picture of her. Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana , I have read that they are in Crete .

The pictures are not from Spetses, but from Nafpaktos. The crowd alone is telling

The Kings have been in Nafpaktos but after, they travelled to Spetses, they have celebrated the Easter in Spetses, my picture is Spetses

I read that in spetses were Kings Constantine and Anne Marie and Queen Sophia but I haven´t read about Princess Irini, Was Princess Irini in Spetses and Princes of Nikolaos?

Princess Irene, Prince Michael and Princess Olga attended the painting exhibition of Marina Karella, Prince Michael's wife
at the central gallery in Athens on May 24, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

HRH Princess Olga of Savoy (Crown Princess of Italy) is very close to her parents.

Thanks for the links.

I have to say, my heart aches for King Constantine, it's so sad, I felt he was on the verge of tears. I surely do hope Greece will reinstate the greek monarchy.
Also it's funny to see Queen Anna-Maria having such humor :D
(That's typical danish humor :p)
I do agree with you I was crying just watching him.

Although the moment about them being in the papers and the glossy’s, I feel is unfounded. I remember my first time back to Greece ( I am Greek) i asked my cousins (Ages 25-34) if they could to me to the royal palace- they looked at me blankly they did not know that there had been a king in Greece.

King Constantine and Prince Nicholas invited by the religious authorities of Thessalonica to the celebration of the centennial of the city. On 26 October of 1912, the feast day of the city's patron saint, Saint Demetrius,the Crown Prince Constantine(King Constantine A) accepted the surrender of the Ottoman garrison at Thessalonica.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mBrbVUdoJ...P4/0L0Y5WBQ_W0/s1600/basiliasconstantinos.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NffIyfPek...A/X6quUZVmVaA/s1600/basilias_constantinos.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fuZGVE0Ra...I/QOsUbJ_GKRM/s1600/basilias+constantinob.jpg

Reactions: Lia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom