Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 1: January 2003 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only the Christmas photo of the King and Queen and all the grandkids from 2012. It's in the Greek Royal Family thread.

It is not easy to gather the whole family, is a family of many members. This Christmas, the Kings of Greece in Porto Heli were accompanied by Prince Paul and Marie Chantal and their family, Princes Theodora and Philippos , however, Princes Nikolaos and Tatiana were in Switzerland with the ​​family of Tatiana, they received the new year, in Porto Heli. I do not know if Alexia´s family were in Christmas or New Year with the kings. In 2012 however, were spending Christmas together in London. The past summer, in Porto Heli were Princes Pavlo and marie Chantal in july and Pss Alexia´s family , Princes theodora and Philippos in August . It is not easy to gather the whole family,

Finally, after moooooonths new pics, including Alexia and family

Carlos sen. hasn´t changed a bit since the wedding IMO. Good looking as ever...;) in contrast to Alexia who unfortunately has inherited Queen Frederika´s body.

The girls aren´t IMO as pretty as I expected. (...) Little Carlos is a pretty boy. He was IMO one of the cutest babies I´ve ever seen.

Thank you sooooo much for the pics LadyFinn! Seems to me as if I haven´t seen Alexia and family for years....
Hopefully Phillipos stays with this girlfriend and we might hear an announcement in a few months. The girlfriend could be Greek.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the video!

As a greek myself, I had heard AM years ago speaking greek and she was rather weak in expression. In this video obviously she has improved a lot. Her pronounciation is not the best, grammar errors exist but... she has improved greatly.
Maybe this improvement in greek is due to the fact she lives now in Greece as she states, so she practises daily.

Thank you for this information. I had understood that the Greek King and Queen lived in exile in London, but is the Greek royal family 'permitted' back on Greek soil? I seem to recall that the former King put his case to the European Human Rights tribunal so that I would be very interested to know what the results were!:flowers:

I'd truely love to see anothre Big Fat Greek Wedding! But seeing how long Nikolaos & Tatiana were dating before the wedding, I think that "a few months" is very optimistic. The lady looks very nice, though. Hope to hear more about her.

Prince Philippos with his girlfriend, who is she??? she is one beautiful woman, he lives in New York. Next wedding???????

thank you by pictures,

I adore the photo with the group of family, with girlfriend of Philippos, she is integrated in the family. That photo remember me when in 2005 was baptized in Athens the Prince Odysseas Kimon , Tatiana appeared in the photo of group with Prince Nikolaos

thank you by pictures,

I adore the photo with the group of family, with girlfriend of Philippos, she is integrated in the family. That photo remember me when in 2005 was baptized in Athens the Prince Odysseas Kimon , Tatiana appeared in the photo of group with Prince Nikolaos
Nikolaos married Tatiana in 2010. With that speed Philippos may marry in 2019:ermm:. But I'll be happy for them and hope that the relationship turns out to be good, strong and happy:flowers:.

Has Theodora ever been linked with a nice guy? I just hope that she will find her significant other as well.

(And I hope to see some big fat greek wedding tiaras again:p: the Khedive for Theodora and the antique pearl for Princess Philippos.)

Thanks for putting those pictures! I love Alexia and her brood and hadn´t seen them in ages. The childrena are so big now and still very good looking. I love the GRF.

Thank you, beltaneja!.I like the pictures. Prince Constantine is handsome. Wonderful, Queen Anne Marie and Princess Marie Chantal

Very nice, thank you! But it´s a pity that these x-mas card-photos are always so small and blurry...

With the beautiful Acropolis in the background,will this be the Royal Family's first Christmas back in Greece?

lovely photos
great ones of all the grand kids

With the beautiful Acropolis in the background,will this be the Royal Family's first Christmas back in Greece?

Its in the Danish threads but Queen Margrethe has invited her whole family including Anne-Marie and family, to Denmark to spend Christmas. hopefully they go

It is not the first Christmas of them in Greece, last year they celebrated Christmas in Porto Cheli.

It so nice to see Princess Alexia's kids as it's such a rarely. I hope they join in the Christmas festivities in Denmark this year.

Τοday the annual memorial for Paul and Frederica was held at the Tatoi estate; the king and his sons were there, as was Queen Anne-Marie. Some reports mention he showed "obvious signs of infirmity" -but i don't know if they are reliable and refer to his leg situation or the wider picture.
Does anyone have an idea about how he's doing? We know he's had health concerns in the recent period, but there is a discontinuity in the information about that...

I love Queen Anne Marie , when I see this picture she looks as a normal Lady, but when she wears her grand jewelry it is wow ....

When I remember the Glory of their Wedding and now 50 years later they are normal Citizens.

Seems that the official greek royal website is updated with some nice new family photos: www.greekroyalfamily.org
1. a group photo of the whole family
2. photo of C and AM with Pavlos´ children
3. photo of C and AM with Alexia´s children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom