Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 1: January 2003 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Thanks Iceflower. They all look happy and relaxed.
Perhaps Tatiana is busy with last minute fittings of her wedding gown...They will make a lovely couple.:flowers:

Thank you!!!
The Prince Nicholas is handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
is Nicholas handsom?
He needs to do exercise.

He looks very handsome, top three in my book.

I think Prince Nikolas does look good, in fact, I think he lost a bit of weight. He looks relaxed and happy. And I just love Alexia's kids....they are so adorable.

Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal, Princess Olga of Greece and her mother
Marina, wife of Prince Michael of Greece attended the opening of the
exhibition "A Photographic Journey" by Yul Brynner at the Galerie du
Passage in Paris on September 28, 2010.

Marina can be seen on pic 3, Olga on pics 4 and 6.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

oh my, in the pic 5 are three icons of mine united. Valentino Garavani, Karl Lagerfeld and gorgeous Marie Chantal of greece. thank you soooo much for posting the picture here!!

I think Prince Nicholas is one of the most handsome princes! He surely looked great and in wonderful shape on the occasion of his wedding.

Thank you for the pictures, I'm excited to know that MC still comes to Paris, despite her busy life. Do you know if her parents still own a house on the ile St Louis ?

Aww so here are the glorious new pix from the event !! agree with my dear Karel, pic 5 is the best..brings me back memories from the 90's n' the catwalks n' the first wonderful pix of the Miller Sisters attending the defiles. Know what, i had a super massive crush on Pavlo 15 years ago,around the time of his wedding..hihihi..he still looks cute n' I'm so happy for them. MC gave him 5 kids n' the lifestyle he wanted as a fab Prince of a deposed royal house. Luv 'em all to the extreme! God bless 'em!

King Constantine, Queen Anne-Marie and Princess Theodora spent a few days in Thailand, attending a conference. (The King is the President of the Round Square, which held their international conference in Pattaya.)

A Royal Welcome!

Thank you!!!!it is a surprise to see to Princess Theodora ..

oh my, in the pic 5 are three icons of mine united. Valentino Garavani, Karl Lagerfeld and gorgeous Marie Chantal of greece. thank you soooo much for posting the picture here!!
Yes indeed that is quite a historical portrait of the three!
How they got Valentino and Karl in the same is beyond me . Must have been MC of Greece.
Those two designers can send me all the dresses and suits of all their collections pls and thanks. anytime........ I know Valentino is retired - but should he come out of it for a day - I would take whatever he wants to send.
MC of Greece must have some magical charm....

Great pictures. I especially like seeing the children of the Spanish and Greek royal families playing together while the adults chat

THANKS NIKOLOPOLOS!!!
I like to see these family photos. I see the first picture of King Constantine and down, daughter of Infanta Cristina, Irene and the son of Prince Pavlo and Marie chantal (Constantine) playing to the cards with Pablo Nicolas, the son of the Infanta Cristina.
In the second picture I see Princess Irini and Queen Sofia, Prince Nicholas and Paul and Victoria Federica, daughter Infanta Elena and down , Irene and Carlos Morales (Junior)

Ok Thankyou!! I think that it is Porto Heli, Greece.

Great pictures, thank you for posting them! I think they reflect the warm relationship among them!

I feel bad for the invasion of privacy. But I must say I enjoy see the branches of the family all together and enjoying each others' company, especially the children. Thanks for posting.

Can I also post this here?
Richard Palmer: Royal Reporter Twitter Page
I spoke to the Greek royal household yesterday and they confirmed ex-King Constantine, Queen Anne-Marie, Crown Prince Pavlov attending.

"They received an invitation by fax in the past few days," a Greek royal spokeswoman said.
http://twitter.com/#!/RoyalReporter

I assume that MC will also be attending? Also, is Constantine (Pavlos' and MC's son) still Ps William's only godchild? I wonder if he would be invited, having that distinction.

As far as I'm aware I think he is Prince William's only godchild. I hope he is invited too. Richard said he doesn't know about MC and that those 3 were the only names he was given because the spokeswoman said they are still waiting to hear back from the rest of the Greek royal family, though I assume they will most likely release an official statement soon enough.... or atleast I hope cause the other royal couple attending did.

Last edited:
I am assuming by the fact that MC is Pavolos wife

Does that also mean that they are coming to the wedding and the reception

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom