Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 1: January 2003 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, the ladies look so beautiful in the pic! tatiana and alexia are true beauties! thank you for the pic!

gregory

Prince Nikolaos of Greece as bestman at the wedding of his friend Nasos
Thanopoulos (pic 2) just a few weeks before his own wedding Athens,
Greece, July 15, 2010. No pic of Tatiana so far, so it's not sure whether
she attended or not.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Yes, she did, IRIS1983. By now I've found out that Tatiana attended
as well, and so did King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie and Prince
Pavlos. Therefore I've moved the two posts over here :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

The first time I hear Anne-Marie speak Greek. (Though I follow her life since 1965!) Sounds quite fluent in my German ears. Wonder why MC wasn´t there. In earlier days both Pavlos and MC always attended together in public. Wonder whether she gets along with Tatiana since she and Pavlos didn´t attend Victoria´s and Joachim´s wedding either whereas Niko and Tatiana attended.....

Tatiana has to learn Greek, she refuses to talk to the journalist because she does not know greek .The Queen Anna Marie, she speaks Greek so spontaneous. I love Queen Anne Marie.Nassos Thanopoulos will be the godparent´s of wedding of Prince Nikolaos, he is his best friend. The Thanopoulus´s family are monarchical.

I loved to see the pictures and video of this wedding. How nice to see the King, Queen Anne Marie, Pavlos, Nicholas and Tatiana. It´s nice to see them speak Greek so fuently, especially the Queen and of course Pavlos and Nicholas. I wonder why Marie Chantal wasn´t there.Does anybody know if they are in Greece already for the summer holidays?

Could someone translate what they said, especially Pavlos?! He looked a bit intimidated.

Could someone translate what they said, especially Pavlos?! He looked a bit intimidated.

At first the journalist reached Prince Nikolaos and she wished the best for their upcoming wedding and he said thank you very much. She then asked if everything is ready for their wedding and he repplied everything is ready, everything is ok, everything is fine.

Then the journalist talked to the groom giving him wishes for his wedding and asked him how does he feel that his best friend is also becoming his best-man.....the groom replied that i have two best friends and both are becoming my best-men.

The video mentions that the name of the bride and the fact that she has become a very close friend of Tattiana. The reporter says that Prince Nikolaos arrived first and 30 minutes later his father, mother and older brother arrived.

The ex-King gave wishes for happiness to the new couple and then the journalist said that you have the preparations for Prince Nikolaos wedding how things are going? The king replied excellent!!!!

Then the Queen said that Greece is the best place for the wedding.

The journalist says to Prince Pavlos.....next month is the wedding of your brother and he said Nikolaos yes yes.
What will you wish him and how the preparations are going??
And he says that the preparations are going really well and i think that he is prepared from many years ago. We are all looking forward with joy to this wedding.

I loved to see the pictures and video of this wedding. How nice to see the King, Queen Anne Marie, Pavlos, Nicholas and Tatiana. It´s nice to see them speak Greek so fuently, especially the Queen and of course Pavlos and Nicholas. I wonder why Marie Chantal wasn´t there.Does anybody know if they are in Greece already for the summer holidays?

Kings of Greece are on holiday in Porto Heli, and the Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana also, but the rest of the family is not in Greece, this is obvious, Marie Chantal was not in this wedding. I have read in this forum that Prince Pavlo and Marie Chantal were in Los Angeles. Is possible that the family of Pavlo are of vacations in Los Angeles, and he has interrupted his vacation for this wedding

Thank you for the video and further information, Lia! :flowers: I enjoyed it to see them all. And Tatiana looked wonderful, as always. :)

Where was Marie Chantal? Nassos Thanopoulos and family are the best friends of Prince Pavlo and the royal family.

Wonder whether she gets along with Tatiana since she and Pavlos didn´t attend Victoria´s and Joachim´s wedding either whereas Niko and Tatiana attended.....

Just because Niko and Tatiana attended the wedding, that means Tatiana and MC don't get along?

Where was Marie Chantal? Nassos Thanopoulos and family are the best friends of Prince Pavlo and the royal family.

i think it's obvious what's going on here. the members of the grf that were eternally funded by the thanopoulos family had to be there. pavlos' rich wife doesn't need them.;) she has her own cash...so, she could continue her luxurious vacation or whatever she's doing in the moment. :):p and she did well.

gregory

:previous:You think that for MC "The Greek Royal Family is the family of her husband"

Lumutqueen, I think that they get along but I think the circle of friends is different from Tatiana and Marie Chantal, it is logical they are not the same generation. Thanolopolos is a close friend of the royal family and f Prince Pavlo .I really wished that MC accompaning to Prince Pavlo.

The first time I hear Anne-Marie speak Greek. (Though I follow her life since 1965!) Sounds quite fluent in my German ears. Wonder why MC wasn´t there. In earlier days both Pavlos and MC always attended together in public. Wonder whether she gets along with Tatiana since she and Pavlos didn´t attend Victoria´s and Joachim´s wedding either whereas Niko and Tatiana attended.....

em, sorry my friend, their greek are overrated...unfortunately... nothing special here, a simple line from each one of them...greece is a beautiful place for a wedding...we wish them happiness...we're ready for our wedding etc. ;) let's not go crazy about these things. they speak english most of their life and when they're here, they put the greek mask on. the rest fairytales are for the kids.;)

with respect :flowers:

gregory

A short questions of the journalists' , short answers . The interview conducted in 2005 and 2006 in a Greek magazine to Queen Anne Marie was made in Greek . They have lived in London almost 40 years!

exactly, BELTRANEJA. i don't disagree. see what i wrote for nicolas on his topics. ;) they don't use our language very often in london. so this is fair.

with respect,
gregory

okey!!! Nassos Thanopoulos will be one of the godfathers of Prince Nikolaos at her wedding in Spetses, and Tatiana's brother Boris. Boris and Nassos were who presented to the couple in Gstaad

okey!!! Nassos Thanopoulos will be one of the godfathers of Prince Nikolaos at her wedding in Spetses, and Tatiana's brother Boris. Boris and Nassos were who presented to the couple in Gstaad

my friend, they aren't gonna baptise them! :lol: you mean they will be their best men. :p :flowers::flowers::flowers: now something serious: in the greek church if someone like nicolas becomes a best man for someone, let's say thanopoulos, then thanopoulos can't become the best man to nicolas. i hope you understand how i mean it. these exchanges aren't allowed by the church. who knows here how they arranged that? i'm very curious to learn. ;)

gregory

I do not know but it was said by Prince Nikolaos, that Nassos and Boris would be two godparents of his wedding. Tatiana exactly was a conversion to other religion, I think. ...

Thank you!!!! in "afroessa". Wonderful Queen Anne Marie!!!!

Wonderful pictures of the family, shame not the whole family.

beautiful pictures of the Kings and Princess Alexia and her children..I like Princess Alexia and her family. Beautiful pictures!!!

exactly, BELTRANEJA. i don't disagree. see what i wrote for nicolas on his topics. ;) they don't use our language very often in london. so this is fair.

with respect,
gregory

Gregory, I heard the King and Queen, Pavlos, Nicholas and Alexia and their Greek is fluent and precise. The two younger children either cannot speak or are not fluent in Greek and prefer English. It is unfair to say that the King, Queen and elder children do not speak Greek and put on a mask.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom