Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 1: January 2003 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks, NIKOLOPOULUS, for the lovely pictures. I admire and am happy to see the two families enjoying each others company.It´s lovely to think that these children will grow up with lots of memories and tightly knit together.

The kings of Greece will be invited, that's for sure, that the secretary of the King of Greece has said this to this journalist it, I don´t think,this news is not true.It is not true.

Last edited:
I agree with you , friend!! This is common, Filippos, they have need to invent news, they know that the monarchies in the thrones would belie their news , they select a monarchy in exile and decided to invent the news based on them. it is obvious, in my opinio, that they had in mind to the the Prince of Serbya, but thought better of it and as the kings of Greece are related to the Danish and Spanish royal family decided it would have more impact with the Greek, if you read the text shows that this was so. It is not says the name of person that work for Royal House (Why?, because it can be lie)

Wait you guys don't think they're coming to the wedding? I don't think they usually mention the spokeswoman's name tbh actually the only time i have seen the name mentioned is when William's private secretary issued a statement about the wedding and plus this is the BRF I'm quite sure they'll come. I also think if it wasn't true it would have been denied by now.

Last edited:
For me it is not news, because it was obvious that in the wedding will be members of the Royal family of Greece , of Spain ,Denmark, and Norway..................It is not news, it is obvious.

The thought that the Greeks wouldn´t be invited or go to the wedding (at least some of them), never crossed my mind. They are related, after all.

I think to the wedding of Prince William will be Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana, the prince Nicolas has been in all the acts of the European Royal House, I am sure they will also attend, Théodora and Philippos , they might be, they know to the Prince William since they were small. When Queen Elizabeth and Duke of Edinburg celebrated their 50 years of marriage were alls

I think insurance will attend to the wedding, the Kings and Prince Paul and Marie Chantal, but I'm with Iris, Nikolaos and Tatiana and Princess Alexia and Carlos, in my opinion too. I have doubts of Theodora, Filippos I think that will be. The Prince charles invited tea to Tatiana and Nikolaos when he knew of the wedding in Greece.

Last edited:
I have read the interview of the King Constantine with journalist Richard Quest, they talk about the wedding of Prince William and Catherine, the king Constantine confirms that they are invited to the three main events, the reception, the party the day before and wedding.I think Kings of Greece will be on the three, but was all members of the Greek royal family? The Prince Paul and Marie-chantal were not in Victoria´s wedding, and it was a relevant wedding. Was they?

I think the wedding will be only the kings and crown princes. Marie Chantal was in the Paris fashion shows. she would bought dress.

Prince Pavlos with Marie Chantal and Prince Nikolaos with Tatiana attended a cockail party celebrating
35 years of Taki's 'High Life' column hosted by Asprey and The Spectator at Asprey London on June 8,
2011 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

On Rexfeatures there are lots of photos of MC about Taki´s party. I can´t access to them

I like MC´s bag

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks!!!thanks!!!! Tatiana is beautiful, wonderful!!!!. Congratulations to Takis by 25 years of his column.

35 years!!, the Marie Chantal´s bag is beautiful, but Tatiana´s bag is like a portfolio to save documents

STEF, thanks for the photos. I hope we´ll get to see Princess Alexia and her family as well. I loooooooooove the whole Greek Royal family!

A friend of mine was yesterday in spetses dining at the restaurant Freud orientall. Nikolaos and Tatiana were there. At midnight she cut a birtday cake. Is it her birtday or it is on the occasion of one year of their marriage?

What lovely photographs. So good to see a royal couple being themselves and simply enjoying themselves.

In the third photo, Tatiana is on a boat, the person next to her is her brother Boris. In second picture is beautiful!!

Lovely to see Nicholas and Tatiana, so much in love and celebrating their first wedding anniversary.May there be many more to celebrate.

King Constantine with his wife Queen Anne-Marie and his sister Princess Irene attended the concert
of the Greek composer Stavros Xarhakos at the ancient theater of Herodes Atticus, Athens, Greece,
September 11, 2011.

So nice to see Irene with them!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom