Engagement of Prince Nikolaos & Tatiana Blatnik 28 Dec 2009 & pre-wedding information

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was not only told in the magazine, It was said by many media and in this and other forums, because the prince, in october, was his 40 birthday ,a good time to have made an interview to the Prince, It was not made.
I think that Prince Nikolaos isn´t Prince Pavlo. The announced his engagement to a statement posted on the website of the Greek Royal Family, in Greek and English, signed by his father, King. In January, the website of the Greek Royal House, was published a statement saying the press conference which could asist all the journalist. In January the family made in the home of the kings of Greece with the family of Tatiana some pictures , it was distributed to all journalists that attended to the press conference, then it was put in the WEB OFFICIAL OF THE ROYAL HOUSE (of all and for all)

Do you mean Nikolaos is more "media shy" than Pavlos ?

I do not think he is more or less shy than Prince Pavlo, the two are shy.
I think Prince Nikolaos does not want that one media become in monopolist of his person,he does not like the confidence of the journalists. He does not want to be subjected to reporters, he does not want that journalists determine when he should make or not make an interview, he decides when he make or not make an interview, but he does not like the confidence of the journalists, he prefers not create that trust .. He prefers make a press conference and he not create this confidence or preference in the media ....

The announcement of the engagement has already been made, all i said is that its possible that the specific magazine will have inside info given to the public. They have done it before mentioning last September that the Prince plans to ask his then girlfriend to marry him soon.
(Ofcourse with the permission of the GRF fisrt!!)
Are you serious? How can a magazine make such a statement before he even proposed to the girl?? Isn't it possible they were just gossiping about it without really knowing? Perhaps making the same statement for the past few years hoping one year they'll get it right just like they do with Prince William.

I remember that last September they had the pics of the baptism on the magazine and at some point they had a small article.

At this article they mentioned about Tattiana missing the baptism and that some people started gossiping about the couple having problems. So the article continued saying that the couple is very much in love and according to close people the prince will propose very soon. But this is not a gossip magazine and all their info so far are accurate, also one of the directors is in very good relations with the family!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this was the wedding of Nomikos in Santorini....I'm agree with Nikolopoulus.

This weekend the Kings of Greece and Nikolaos have been meeting with those responsible for the preparation of the wedding ....
Rumors:
A: The wedding may be the day September 25, can be changed.
b: Porto Heli

... it are rumors, nothing is official ..
but I think the meeting with the responsible for the preparation of the wedding in Greece , it confirm that it will be in Greece

All we have to do is wait and see another Royal gathering and enjoy glamorous and lovely pics of the couple and the guests!!:flowers:

I think all ads about this wedding will be in the web site.

is the 25th of september a sure date for the wedding? spetses seem perfect for a wedding, i visited it, it's amazing!

greets,
gregory

For me this has been a surprise, I had doubts about the title of the grandmother of Tatiana, Countess, but I've found that she is part of various foundations , and she signed as Countess...iT IS TRUE!!!!!!!
I thought of Spetses, but I've read that it has limited the movement of vehicles.and it is very need in this wedding

I don´t know where it will be but the King and Prince Nikolaos have been this week in Porto Heli. The king 70th birthday the day 2, and it is possible that the party will be in Porto Heli

I read that it will be in London,the birthday ...I read it here.

Does anybody know if their wedding will take place at the private island of Spetsopoula near Spetses? I read in a blog today that they will get married there.For the record,Spetsopoula is owned by a member of Niarchos family.

According to Spetses Mayor, the wedding will take place on August 25th, at the St. Nicolas Church in Spetses Island.
Medousa, i think that you red that Spetsopoula will open, in order to receive the large number of guests that will come to the weeding. rumors say that even Queen Elisabeth, who rarely travels abroad for such occasions, will be attend Nikolaos wedding. Probably Elton John will be also a guest and the main entertainer of the dinner after....

This pic is far too good to pass up.

Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik at King Constantine's 70th birthday party, London, June 2010

It was also a good opportunity for many of the royal relatives to meet Tatiana for the first time, and vice versa. She's now moving in quite exalted circles. We've no idea how things went (or what Elizabeth II thought of her), but she can't be faulted for her dress or appearance!

-> Nikolaos & Tatiana, June 2010

This pic is far too good to pass up.

Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik at King Constantine's 70th birthday party, London, June 2010

It was also a good opportunity for many of the royal relatives to meet Tatiana for the first time, and vice versa. She's now moving in quite exalted circles. We've no idea how things went (or what Elizabeth II thought of her), but she can't be faulted for her dress or appearance!

Beautiful indeed!!Do we know the designer??

hahahaha!!! She already knew the other members of royal families because she has agreed on the birthday party of Prince Pavlo with them, but I think she was the first time she greeted Queen Elizabeth and the Duke

I do not think the wedding of Prince Nikolaos will not be Queen Elizabeth because she never attend to events outside of England
I think at the wedding of Prince Nikolaos will be all her children, but she no.

I thought it but If you look at the past, it was unusual that members of the British Royal Family attended to royal weddings outside the country, but at the wedding of the Kings of Greece Athens attended a great representation of the British Royal family, including the Duke of Edinburg, it was unusual..:ermm:

For me this has been a surprise, I had doubts about the title of the grandmother of Tatiana, Countess, but I've found that she is part of various foundations , and she signed as Countess...iT IS TRUE!!!!!!!
I thought of Spetses, but I've read that it has limited the movement of vehicles.and it is very need in this wedding

In spetses, the only way you can moove is motorcycles and carriages. So, i think it's the perfect place for royalty..;-)

I read that King Constantine gave an interview to Denmark´s "Billed Bladet" on June 17th. There he mentioned that the wedding will take place on August 25th in Porto Heli/Spetses. Wonder whether they´ll announce it on their official website.
Anybody who knows more?

Beautiful indeed!!Do we know the designer??

It should be Diane von Furstenberg. Tatiana is responsible for the Press Departement of this brand, she could not wear other designers.

We've no idea how things went (or what Elizabeth II thought of her), but she can't be faulted for her dress or appearance!

I do not think that we will ever know what The Queen thought of Tatiana, because I do not think the she easily communicates her impressions!

And, at the end, what is the importance??? the main point is that Nicolaos loves her.

I have not read the interview of the King, I would like to read it!. Weeks ago, The Mayor of Spetses said that the wedding will be held in island, which will be not closed to the public, but that there will be heavy security. The public may see the wedding, respecting with security measures

It should be Diane von Furstenberg. Tatiana is responsible for the Press Departement of this brand, she could not wear other designers.

Of course she can, just because you work for one designer does not mean you cannot wear another designers clothes.

I have not read the interview of the King, I would like to read it!. Weeks ago, The Mayor of Spetses said that the wedding will be held in island, which will be not closed to the public, but that there will be heavy security. The public may see the wedding, respecting with security measures

I have read it, but I didn´t like the Mayor to make public such data because it was a secret. The Royal House is who prepared of wedding, no him. I haven´t find the interview of King of Greece in Billet Bladet, the interview that the King did was to a Agency the day 3 of june, but it is not in billet Bladet.

:previous:It is certain is the royal family who is preparing it, in the month of May when the Kings traveled to the island of Tinos, they met with responsible hired by them for the preparation wedding .....but you do not forget that they must rely on the Greek authorities and the Mayor of Spetses and, he is working with them

August 25th is a Wednesday. Is that usual in that section of the world to get married on a Wednesday? September 25th is a Saturday. That seems more likely to be the wedding date. Does anyone know if these Greek royal weddings are televised online? I would love to view it.

But isn't August vacation month for most of Europe? Maybe more people are available then?

But isn't August vacation month for most of Europe? Maybe more people are available then?

August is the vacation month for everyone world wide.
I don't think i've ever seen an August royal wedding before.
September/July would be better.

August is the vacation month for everyone world wide.
I don't think i've ever seen an August royal wedding before.
September/July would be better.

Haakon and Mette-Marit married on 25 august 2001.

Back
Top Bottom