Engagement of Prince Nikolaos & Tatiana Blatnik 28 Dec 2009 & pre-wedding information

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Public Relations in her London office/boutique, I believe.

Oh my what a lovely photo! Gorgeous couple!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, I think it's the best official picture they've released. (so far) It's lovely.

Josette

Definitely the best picture so far, the couple looking so deep into each others eyes. :)

Great collection of pictures, thank you very much !

There's a spread on Tatiana in Hello magazine. It was a question and answer type of interview. In answer to what she does for DVW, she said she organizes events, handles the press and travels with Diane. There were a few very nice pictures.

There is one detail that I have read, Tatiana works for Diane because Diane was a friend of her father, in fact Diane and Tatiana's father worked together.

Well dont to both of them. I love the pictures. I hope she gets a nice tiara?

Well dont to both of them. I love the pictures. I hope she gets a nice tiara?
I think she will be given a tiara upon her marriage although I don't know if it will be new or a family heirlom. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that Princess Irene might give her tiara ( her grandmother Sophie's circle tiara) to Tatiana, since she is not wearing tiaras the last years. But of course, she might be saving it for another niece or nephew....

I think she will be given a tiara upon her marriage although I don't know if it will be new or a family heirlom. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that Princess Irene might give her tiara ( her grandmother Sophie's circle tiara) to Tatiana, since she is not wearing tiaras the last years. But of course, she might be saving it for another niece or nephew....
I think that Princess Irene will present her tiaras to her nieces ...They have family ties with their aunt who can not be broken ... Tatiana have not that family bond with her.;)
Princess Irene was the godmother of baptize of Prince Nikolaos.

I understand .... but the Princess may let the tiara for the wedding .She doesn´t give but she can let it

There is one detail that I have read, Tatiana works for Diane because Diane was a friend of her father, in fact Diane and Tatiana's father worked together.
Does Tatiana's father worked in fashion?

As far as I can remember even Marie-Chantal didn´t get a diademe/tiara for the wedding from the Greek royal family. I believe her father had to buy one for her. Of course Alexia wore one from the Danish royal family like all daughters and granddaughters of Queen Ingrid.
So I would be surprised if some royal family will lend a diademe to Tatiana.
Only after the wedding IMO the "new" female members of the royal family are allowed to wear a tiara or diademe that belongs to the royal family.

It is true, the father´s of Marie chantal buys a tiara....

Iris1983 Tatiana's father had shoe companies in Venezuela ....but I read that was a shareholder in the company of Diana ...

Well, on the other hand, although Tatiana comes for a wealthy family, I am not sure if her relatives could afford to buy her a tiara the way Bob Miller could afford one for his daughter (tiaras arent' exactly aN average costly jewel I guess:D). That's why I thought that there is a possibilty the Greek Royals will let her lend a tiara. I might be mistaken of course.....

I don´t know her fortune, but I think that her position is good, one of his brothers has business for restaurants in Boston ... It is also possible that her family has her grandmother's jewels.In addition she works for Diane, this means that they have maintained the father's actions in the company...i think

Marie-Chantal did get a tiara from her father, but wore a Greek royal family tiara for her wedding day. I've seen Theodora wear it several times. Actually, I think it's one of Queen Anne-Marie's from Denmark. I think Queen Margrethe and Princess Benedikte have matching ones.

:previous:This tiara was Anne Marie's 18th birthday gift. It was made from several floral brooches that belonged to her grandmother Queen Alexandrine. A similar tiara (from the same brooch collection) was made for Benedikte, although I don't think that they made a third for Margrethe. You are right, Marie Chantal wore it on her wedding .

If there is any interest: On European royals message board started a discussion about Tatiana´s cv (specially why there was no birthdate published, and about her father)
Remark: Wonder a bit why it´s so silent on the "Greek front". No statement from one of Niko´s brothers and sisters about the engagement f.i. I remember when Cristina got engaged to Inaki they immediately interviewed Alexia in Barcelona asking her for some statement.

She was born the 28 august of 1980, in Venezuela, she lived in Vanezuela with her parent´s, when her father died, she had 2 or 4 years ( I don´t remenber good it),she and her brothers and her mother returned to Switzerland...She has lived in Switzerland.She is licensed in sociology from the University of Georgetown in the U.S., she graduated in 2003 ... She met Prince Nikolaos in Gstaad,Boris ( Her brother) presents to them.
She is baptized by the Catholic Church .. and in the coming months in London she will be integrated into the Orthodox Church, in a ceremony

:sun:My goodness, how beautiful is this couple.

Those 20something-dates go round and round on the different websites for some time now:
1. Proposal on 27th of December
2. Marriage on 24th of August
3. There is a rumour that some reporter asked her about her birthdate at the press conference and she is said to have answered: 27th of August (without telling the year)

Beltraneja, can you proof the date 28th? If it is known, wonder why the didn´t publish it in her cv. I´m still not sure whether she was indeed born in 1980.

This is going to be a very fast paced year, what with all the other weddings and so on.

nikolas found an amazing beautiful woman, congratulations!

beltraneja, her father died when she was 6 and when Tatiana went to this famous designer to ask for a job, she told her who was her father. because they knew each other from the past

stefanie, yes she was born in 1980. tatiana does not hide her age, she's so young and this would be crazy

gregory

1980 was the date she had posted on the facebook .....Her facebook has been Elimane.

Back
Top Bottom