Engagement of Prince Nikolaos & Tatiana Blatnik 28 Dec 2009 & pre-wedding information

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice photos of the engaged couple. I´ll try to buy this issue of Point de Vue.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Prince N looks like the actor Chris Noth?

They are a very attractive couple, Tatiana is a beautiful woman and a Niko is handsome prince , they are the ideal couple, the ideal couple for a cover of a magazine

When are they presenting themselves to the media? Royal engagement announcements are usually followed by a press conference, even for those royal families no longer on the throne.

Congratulations to Nikolaos and Tatiana! They've been together a long time. I hope it's not a private wedding and we can see piccies of it all.
Woohoo all these weddings!

When are they presenting themselves to the media? Royal engagement announcements are usually followed by a press conference, even for those royal families no longer on the throne.

A press conference will take place according to reports but im not sure when the date is or if one was given. If not mistaken it was just said January 2010.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Prince N looks like the actor Chris Noth?

It's not just you, Auntie. I also see the resemblance!:flowers:

Why aren´t there any official pics?!

This is just a guess, but perhaps they are waiting to hold the press conference before they release any official photos.

This is just a guess, but perhaps they are waiting to hold the press conference before they release any official photos.

When is the press conference then ?
I remember that when CP Konstantin got engage to CP Marie-Chantal they held the press conference the same day their engagement became puplic.

I remember that when CP Konstantin got engage to CP Marie-Chantal they held the press conference the same day their engagement became puplic.

How was it when Princess Alexia became engaged?

They haven't announced it yet. I recall reading that during the time that the engagement was announced, the family was on vacation. The conference would be held when they all returned. I'm not sure if that means sometime this month, or next month. Either way, it should be held fairly soon. I imagine that the family will announce the date of the press conference shortly before it occurs.

They haven't announced it yet. I recall reading that during the time that the engagement was announced, the family was on vacation. The conference would be held when they all returned. I'm not sure if that means sometime this month, or next month. Either way, it should be held fairly soon. I imagine that the family will announce the date of the press conference shortly before it occurs.

I really hope so...

You can see from Tatiana's friends list she is connected with Maria Olympia, Marie-Chantal, Princess Theodora and Pia Getty

Thank you! You Beware of false identities of facebook.I remember that with Alexia was first the announcement accompanied of this photo http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6302/peticionw.jpg, it was december 1998 and in March 1999 was the press conference with reporters where they said the date and place of the wedding and the wedding in July.I think the next will be the photo with representatives of the Danish royal house and Spanish ... I do not know when it will be, I believe that among the remainder of January and February.

You can see from Tatiana's friends list she is connected with Maria Olympia, Marie-Chantal, Princess Theodora and Pia Getty

You've forgotten Prince Philippos and Marie Chantal's mother-in-law Diane von Furstenberg and brother-in-law Alexander von Furstenberg.

Yes, sorry...I was still sleeping...
Diane von Furstenberg is the mother of Alexander, the brother in law of Marie Chantal, husband of MC's sister Alexandra.

You've forgotten Prince Philippos and Marie Chantal's mother-in-law Diane von Furstenberg and brother-in-law Alexander von Furstenberg.

Didn't notice Prince Philippos! I thought it was interesting to see that Princess Maria Olympia is listed as Marie Olympia. Lovely photo on Marie Chantal's page of her and I think Aristide-Stavros

Back
Top Bottom