Engagement of Prince Nikolaos & Tatiana Blatnik 28 Dec 2009 & pre-wedding information

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that Tatiana's family have a lot of money, his fathar was superrich and her mother and stepfather live in the Hamptons.

But doesn't mean Tatiana has got any of those assest.
MC was rich because of her father, and Pavlos certainly will have known that. IMO Pavlos yes married partially for money, Alexia and Nikolaos not so much.

Well that's true, but something I have noticed is deposed royals like to marry other people with titles or money, I could be wrong and all the Greek prince's and princess married for love, but that's just my opinion.

Melibea, do you mean the Hampton's in New york? Because if so then yes, they are EXTREMELY rich!

She doesn't show it, MC you could tell she flaunted her wealth IMO. Carlos nor Tatiana seem money friendly.

Yes, Hamptons, New York.

oh then they are definitely millionaires, I know I live 30 minutes from the Hampton's, just the taxes you pay on a home there is more than an average person makes a year.

And I do agree Tatiana seems very down to earth, unlike M-C who seems very snobby, she acts like she's better than all the other royals, even though she will probably never reign!

In La Crónica they answer what happened to her father, he committed suicide in Gstadd as he was depressed because his wife had left him (Tatiana's mother) and he was involved in a corruption case in Venezuela.

They also say that her granmother, Elinka Ordway (the countess), lives in Marbella in Spain and that's why Tatiana speaks spanish, her second husband was Walter Rupprecht.

Her father was a playboy in his younger years, he had an affair with playboy bunnie Jan Marly, and Natalie Wood. His first marriage was to Marion de Pocioto and he had two children with her: Igor and Anouchka. He divorced when he knew Marie Blanche Bierlein (Tatiana's mother). Blanche is the grandchild of counts Von Einsiediel. And Blanche also descends from George II, the prince of Hesse, and William the conqueror.

Her father made money from a shoe factory that he inherited from his father but he increased the business and was known as the king of shoes.

Her step father is one of the Amos del Valle that means that he is one of the 20 families that have business in all Venezuela

Monarquia confidencial say that they are going to get married in Agios Nikolaos :ermm:

No idea, that's what monarquia confidencial says, normally they are correct but I suppose that we will have to wait and see.

Nikoloas marrying on an island that shares his name. Interesting.

The Monastery of Agios Nikolaos is in Spetses

But it says the cathedral of Agios Nikolaos :huh:

Although I suppose that it will be in the monastery...

the couple has chosen the perfect location. tatiana will be the the most stunning bride ever, with a wedding gown designed by diane von furstenberg.

gregory

the couple has chosen the perfect location. tatiana will be the the most stunning bride ever, with a wedding gown designed by diane von furstenberg.

gregory
Is Diane Von Furstenberg designing the wedding gown?That certainly will be modern.

According to this article, king Juan Carlos won´t come to the wedding. Queen Sofia and her sister Princess Irene with Prince and Princess of Asturias and the Infantas Elena and Cristina will arrive in a private flight.
Monarquía Confidencial - Don Juan Carlos no asistirá a la boda de Nicolás de Grecia: doña Sofía viajará con los Príncipes de Asturias y las Infantas Elena y Cristina en un vuelo privado
The King does not attend weddings but I am glad to read that of all other Princess Irene will attend.Irene is my favourite.I missed her presence at the wedding of Princess Victoria.
Does anybody know if Farah Diba and family has been invited?

King Juan Carlos is not in a good state of health, it was obvious he would not attend.
He is very weak health.

He didn't seem that un well in pictures taken while he's been on holiday.
No he doesn't attend weddings, but he wouldn't have to travel that far and it is family.

He didn't seem that un well in pictures taken while he's been on holiday.
No he doesn't attend weddings, but he wouldn't have to travel that far and it is family.
Traveling form the mainland Athens to Spetses can be quite tiring and I think it best he not attend and fatigue himself any further to the detriment of his health concerns.From Spain to Greece is quite a voyage in itself.I am certain he has sent his heartfelt blessings with the Queen

Princess Irene of Greece was the godmother in baptize of Prince Nikolaos, would be nice that she would has some sort of role in the wedding , alternating the rings....

King Juan Carlos is not in a good state of health, it was obvious he would not attend.
He is very weak health.

I knew HM had undergone lung surgery, but did not realize just how badly his health is until the pictures of him and the SRF at the Welcome Home Reception for the Spanish team to celebrate the World Cup of Football/Soccer Victory were released. I was stunned by just *how* weak and how badly his colour is.

I sincerely hope that HM Juan-Carlos can recover, as I have great respect for all he's done for his Country under very difficult circumstances during his Reign.

Okay now...On to Nikoloas and Tatiana's Wedding News!!

I'm really looking forward to this Wedding and can't wait to see both Tatiana's dress and what her attendants will be wearing. :D She's really going to make a stunning bride.

Now to go back and catch up on Wedding news in the thread. :)

I went back a few pages, but couldn't find the exact date of the wedding. I know we're getting close though. Could someone please tell me when the Wedding is? Thanks!!

I went back a few pages, but couldn't find the exact date of the wedding. I know we're getting close though. Could someone please tell me when the Wedding is? Thanks!!

25th August. :)

Tatiana is a very beautiful woman, I am expectating by see her wedding dress. Everyone says that the designer will bee Ira of Fugtenbergs but could be another designer. Is not the official name of the designer?

Tatiana is a very beautiful woman, I am expectating by see her wedding dress. Everyone says that the designer will bee Ira of Fugtenbergs but could be another designer. Is not the official name of the designer?

I don't think it is necessarily official, but Tatiana used to work (still does?) for Diane von Furstenberg, so I think it is just assumed that she will wear something of her design.

Back
Top Bottom