Christening Of Arrietta Morales, June 2002

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-------------

Attachments

• 2002_06_30___Barcelona__Spain___christening_Arrieta.JPG
    2002_06_30___Barcelona__Spain___christening_Arrieta.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,479
  • 2002_06_30___Barcelona__Spain___christening_Arrieta_2.JPG
    2002_06_30___Barcelona__Spain___christening_Arrieta_2.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,585
Last edited by a moderator:
from GRF's Official Website :

HRH Princess Alexia, daughter of HM King Constantine and HM Queen Anne-Marie, and her husband Mr Carlos Morales Quintana, have announced that the christening of their daughter Arrietta, took place on 30th June, 2003, at the Chapel of La Purisima Conception, Roger de Lluria 70, Barcelona.

Thanks for those pictures, I thought Arrieta had dark colored eyes.

:eek: In the first picture you can almost see Princess Alexias nipple!

Doña Metizia said:
:eek: In the first picture you can almost see Princess Alexias nipple!

....But if you see on the right up corner in the same photograph,you'll see a Huge spanish mosquito air scating !!!You Bervert!!

I've noticed that this thread is a bit empty, so here are
some additions of the christening in 2002. It seems like
yesterday and now that little Arrietta already has three
sibblings...:)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

They all look great!!Arietta has always been one of the cutest kids I've seen.I also noticed that the Morales family are all good-looking as well!

Arietta is for me the most beautiful girl of all the royal families.

These are so lovely and interesting pics, I have never seen elsewhere before. Thank you, Iceflower!

Four months after [her birth], little Arrietta, daughter of Alexia de Grecia and Carlos Morales, was baptized in the Iglesia de la Concepción in Barcelona according to the Orthodox rite.

The godmothers were Infanta Cristina, Princess Theodora of Greece and Maria Teresa (sister of Carlos Morales). And as godparents she had a childhood friend of Princess Alexia and a great friend of Carlos Morales, Manuel Cabrera.
https://www.hola.com/realeza/2002063024551/casasreales/noticias/casasreales/bautizoarrietta

Back
Top Bottom