Christening of Amelia Morales 7th June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks alot for sharing this information, princess leonor.

Amelia is such an adorable little girl.
Somehow she reminds me a little bit of Infanta Sofía in the first picture.
Such a cute, blue dress and cardigan.

Thank you very much, princess leonor :flowers:
And Her_Majesty, you are right, on that first of these
very cute pics, she looks like Sofia! I'm looking forward
for another great family reunion in June :)

tHE MAGAZINE SAYS:

IT SAYS THAT ALEXIA has a ring to the badly of eye ( frighten the bad spirits).the magazine say that the Queen Sofia have a ring identical.

http://www.diezminutos.es/dm/famili...a_bautiza_a_su_hija_amelia_en_junio/(image)/2

Amelia is very beautifull. She is as Arrieta.
I think that the godparents of Arrieta, Ana Maria y Carlos were:
Arrieta: Filipostratos (he was good friend friend of Alexia) Princess Cristina and Princess Teodora,the rest godparents I don´t remenber them.
Ana Maria: Marcos Nomicos (he is very friend of Alexia), Prince pablo, I don´t remenber the rest
Carlos: Prince Nicolaos, Princess Marie Cahntal and the rest was family and friends of Carlos and Alexia

Amelia´s christening

I am so happy to know that Amelia will be christened now in June. She is gorgeous! As a matter of fact, all the Morales children are.

She could pass for Sofia's twin! They should put the girls side by side to show them off, they could be sisters!

Are Alexia's children being raised Orthodox like their mother or Catholic like their father?

I love Princess Alexia she is a spontaneous, natural ......
In the pictures she is a very happy woman.
her children seem to:
Princess Arrieta: she is as Alexia
Princess Ana Maria: she is as Queen Sofia, I have seen pictures of queen Sofia when she was small and they are identical.
Prince Carlos: he is as Prince Pablo when he was small
Princess Amelia: she is as Arrieta

they are orthodoxs.

what do you think?????

:previous: just a correction, Beltraneja: Princess Alexia's children are not called Prince or Princess. I believe they do not hold any royal titles at all. ;)

I know that the chidren of Alexia are not Princes. but i think that the daughter of prince Miguel is not Princess and the journalists speak of her as "Princess" by it I think that is just that the children of Alexia, they are princes because their grandparents,they were King and Queen of Greece.
in really, the children of Alexia and daughters of prince Miguel are not Princes

According with this article
El bautizo de la hija de Alexia de Grecia congrega a tres casas reales en Lanzarote ::: lavozdelanzarote.com ::: La más palpitante actualidad de Lanzarote: noticias, anuncios, ...

The baptism will be tomorrow at 11.00.

The Kings Constantine and Anne Marie, the Princess Marie Chantal and the Prince Nikolas arrived yesterday to the Island, today the Infanta Elena and the Infanta Cristina will come, and tomorrow Queen Sofia and the Princes of Asturias will do it. It seems that the Queen Margrethe also will be present at the baptism.

Thanks Lula! How great that the whole Spanish Royal Family will be there :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
is the Queen Margarita ONE OF THE godmother baptism of Amelia?
The Journalists says that they be expect that Queen Margarita will arrive at the airport in Lanzarote from Copenhagen this evening
And all said that Prince Felipe and Leticia will arrive tomorrow morning
Princesses Elena and Cristina arrived this afternoon, Elena IN AN AIRPLANE Iberia from Madrid and Princess Cristina with IÑAKI Urdangarin
I think the Queen Margarita never attend to the baptisms, by it, I think that she will be godmother.

they speak of prince Nicolaos and Marie Chantal, they say that arrived yesterday with Constantine and Ann Marie but it is a
failure beacuase they are Nicolas and Tatiana

Princess Leonor, this must be an old photo. It shows the Duc of Lugo next to Infanta Elena and seems to me it is from Carlos Jr's baptism. Is this correct?

Princess Leonor, this must be an old photo. It shows the Duc of Lugo next to Infanta Elena and seems to me it is from Carlos Jr's baptism. Is this correct?

Yes it is an old picture from Carlos baptism. Amelia's christening is not until tomorrow. But it's the article that matters which explains a little bit more about tommorrow :flowers:

Thank you princess Leonor. I am waiting for the photos tomorrow. Is it correct that Carlos and Amelia are member of the Catjolic Church? I know the first two girls were Baptised in the Greek Orthodox Church.

I thought the three elder children were Orthodox? Or is it just Arrietta and Ana-Maria?

I thought the three elder children were Orthodox? Or is it just Arrietta and Ana-Maria?

Little Carlos was christened in Lanzarote at the Cathedral of Nuestra Senora so I believe this is a Catholic Church. The first two girls were baptised in the Greek Orthodox Church. It is odd, isn't it?

4 children are orthodox. In Lanzarote there is no orthodox church, there are few in Spain,and because of it they ask for permission for celebrate the orthodox ceremony in a catholic church.

Members of the Greek Royal Family visited yesterday the filming of Pedro Almodovar's new movie, in Lanzarote.

http://www.seegerpress-online.de/topixx/data/pre-SEEGER00205845.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/topixx/data/pre-SEEGER00205846.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/topixx/data/pre-SEEGER00205847.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/topixx/data/pre-SEEGER00205848.jpg
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/topixx/data/pre-SEEGER00205849.jpg

Hopefully this will be a nice christening and family reunion. I think it's wonderful of the Spanish side and Queen Margrethe of Denmark to attend.

Members of the Greek Royal Family visited yesterday the filming of Pedro Almodovar's new movie, in Lanzarote.
Great! They seem to be very open minded:)

aww, the pictures are lovely! The kids all looked very serious around the photographers didn't they, only not on the last picture where Irene and Pablo are doing something which makes a smile on the faces of the others. Lovely! I love Irene's dress, it looks very nice on her!

Only the Infanta Elena, the Infanta Cristina with Pablo and Irene and the Princess Alexandra of Denmark were in Lanzarote.
[my bolding]
To save any possible misunderstanding, let's make that Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg. :)

Thanks for all the beautiful pics, prince Paul and his wife i have n't seen, vacation perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom