Succession to the Throne of France

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I suppose that, in a forums about Royalty, plenty of people would care and enjoy a discussion about that.

If you don't like royalty, Countess, you shouldn't come to The Royal Forums. There's no need to be ill-mannered.

And, to answer to your question, I care.

Cory, I recognize the Count of Paris as the Head of the Royal House of France and rightful King of the French.

The count of Paris is certainly in the Line of Succession to the Throne of France but Louis XX is the Head of the Royal House.

Sent from my GT-S6312 using The Royals Community mobile app

There is no "throne of France" therefore there is no need to speculate on who will "inherit" this non-existent throne. Does anyone really think the French want a monarchy?

There are French who support the Monarchy and it is very important to see which of the two claimants has better rights.

Two elderly Frenchmen were a claimant to the Frenbch throne.

Who are those gentlemen?

I suppose that, in a forums about Royalty, plenty of people would care and enjoy a discussion about that.

If you don't like royalty, Countess, you shouldn't come to The Royal Forums. There's no need to be ill-mannered.

And, to answer to your question, I care.

Cory, I recognize the Count of Paris as the Head of the Royal House of France and rightful King of the French.
You are right :flowers:this forum is made for people who care !:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom