Luis Alfonso de Borbón and Family, ('Duke and Duchess of Anjou') 2: 2008-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the Duke of Anjou officially present The Dauphine and the Duke of Berry to the French?

Luis Alfonso de Borbón and Margarita attended the Fallas Bullfighting Festival on March 17, 2012 in Valencia, Spain.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

On March 15, Margarita was seen shoppping in Madrid:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Emanuela de Dampierre, paternal grandmother of Luis-Alfonso, died today, May 3.

She was born on 8 November 1913 to Roger de Dampierre, 2nd Duke of San Lorenzo Nuovo (1892–1975) and Donna Vittoria Ruspoli (1892–1982). In 1935 Emanuela wed Infante Jaime of Spain, Duke of Segovia (1908-1975). The couple would have two sons, Alfonso (1936-1989) and Gonzalo (1937-2000), before divorcing in 1947. Emanuela married again in 1949 to wealthy Italian Antonio Sozzani (1918-2007), but the pair eventually parted ways.

Emanuela de Dampierre died at Rome, where she was born more than ninety-eight years ago.

Fallece Emmanuella Dampierre, abuela de Luis Alfonso de Borbón | Noticias hola.com

Last edited:
:previous:
No, Gonzalo died of leukemia on 27 May 2000.

This Lady who is not the Duchess of Segovie anymore but Emmanuella de Dampierre had really sad life : an arranged wedding and divorce a second wedding and divorce.
The glory of the wedding of her son but divorce . She lost first her grandson and then her two sons.
In her old age she had the happpiness from her only grandson , his wife and their 3 Children.
I do not think any member of the Royal Family of Spain will assist and I wonder if Luis-Alphonso will allow his mother Carmen and husband n° 3 to assist the funerals.
Perhaps the Duchess of Franco will attend.
But a lot of French noble families will go to Rome for her funerals

May she rest in peace. This poor lady had a very sad life and it was only in her later years that she had the pleasure of seeing her grandson well and happy and enjoying the company of her three great-grandchildren.

Carminha , she seems that Prince Gonzalo’s daughter has 5 children, that means 8 great grandchildren

This Lady who is not the Duchess of Segovie anymore but Emmanuella de Dampierre had really sad life : an arranged wedding and divorce a second wedding and divorce.

Emanuela and Sozzani separated in 1967, but never actually divorced.

A Requiem Mass for the Dowager Duchess of Anjou and Segovia will be held in Barcelona on Wednesday, the 7th of May, at 18.30 in the chapel of Esplugues Street 103.

The funeral of the Dowager Duchess of Segovia and Anjou will take place on the 11th of May at 10 a.m. in the church of Notre-Dame-du-Val-de-Grâce in Paris.

Communiqué : Décès d'Emmanuelle de Dampierre

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not think any member of the Royal Family of Spain will assist

Why the SRF would be so negative towars her?

I wonder if Luis-Alphonso will allow his mother Carmen and husband n° 3 to assist the funerals.

I know taht Luis-Alfonso was not happy for his mother's third marriage and he did not attent, but is that the reason to forbid his mother to attend the funeral of her ex-mother in law?

By the way, i remember the Duchess of Franco in Luis-Alfonso's wedding, but was Emmanuelle de Dampierre present? She was the other grand-mum!

I do not think any member of the Royal Family of Spain will assist and I wonder if Luis-Alphonso will allow his mother Carmen and husband n° 3 to assist the funerals.
Perhaps the Duchess of Franco will attend.

Infanta Pilar has a good relationship with Luis -Alphonso,she was photographed with him last year and I believe he also attended her grandsons Christening last year.

My guess is that if their's any Spanish presence it will be Infanta Pilar.

It would be a real shame if the Spanish Royal Family won't be represented at this funeral.

In Noblesse et Royautés already 202 threads and nearly nothing about the late Duchess !

The funeral of the Dowager Duchess of Anjou and Segovia:

Emmanuelle de Dampierre, duchesse douairière de Ségovie et d'Anjou, morte le 3 mai 2012 à Rome,

Obsèques d'Emmanuelle de Dampierre : Le deuil de Louis de Bourbon et des siens

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150923250762764.444843.840667763&type=1

It was very nice to see the presence of Prince Jean D'Orleans (Duke of Vendome), of Princesses Philomene and Antoniette D'Orleans at this important moment of the life of Prince Louis de Bourbon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you Cory and very nice seeing around the coffin of the late Duchess , Carmen and Archduchess Constanza. Was Cynthia there also ?

Carmen Martinez Bordiu y Franco came alone if I noticed well.

Were their any members of the various European Royal Houses present?

The presence of Prince Charles-Emanuel of Bourbon-Parma is a new proff of the close links of his branch with the main branch of the Bourbons.

:previous:
Prince Charles-Emmanuel is well known to be a supporter of Luis-Alfonso and his claims, and his presence at the funeral - in my humble opinion - is only a proof of his personal close links to Luis-Alfonso, and not a proof of the links of the whole Bourbon-Parma Family to Luis-Alfonso; in the very same way that the presence of the Duke and Duchess of Vendome and of Archduchess Constanza of Austria isn't a proof of any link between Luis-Alfonso and, respectively, the Houses of Orléans and of Habsburg.

Cynthia Rossi wasn't here. But she has no link with Emmanuelle de Dampierre. She's the half-sister of SAR the prince Louis by his mother.
At the cemetery of Passy, were present the archduchess Constanza of Austria, the baronne of Alacuas, Charles-Emmanuel de Bourbon-Parme, Carmen Martinez Bordiu y Franco and two other people but I don't know their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom