Luis Alfonso de Borbón and Family, ('Duke and Duchess of Anjou') 2: 2008-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She does. She would speak a little French before marriage (besides Spanish and English in which she is bilingual), then attended French classes. At the moment I do not know how fluent she is in French.

The Duke of Anjou was seen walking with his dog through the streets of Madrid yesterday, September 9 - but obviously he didn't have that much patience and time ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

What a classy and stunning King of France he would have made...Killer..

Last edited:
IMHO, his dog is much more handsome.

You just cannot compare a dog and a man.. He is definitely more manly and handsome than our current crop of CPs, and not two mention the two recent Kings..
Anyways, thats my own perception..Too superficial maybe. I know it differs from person to person..I dont expect others to agree with me..

Who were the guests at the 30th Anniversary of the Duchess of Anjou?

The rightful King of France would be the one recognised by the people of France - which Luis Alfonso very clearly isn't.
Besides, I would think the very meaning of being a King is to represent all your people, regardless of their personal choices.

1) Being King isn't a popularity contest like being a politician is. It is sad that all countries do not have a head of state above politics.
2) One can represent all his people and have opinions that are not "politically correct". The majority isn't always right.

I've got a question about Luis Alfonso's Cousin Stephanie Michelle. I read that her oldest son Nicolas Alexander got married.

GeneAll.net - Nicolas Alexander de Borbn

Is this a fake message? The database gives information of a marriage in 2011. Nicolas Alexander then was only 17 years old! Is this "something American" ;) oder is it just a database failure?

She wears also oversized sunglasses as Maxima ( as in the seventies !)

Last edited:

The Duchess of Anjou attended the 2013 Telva Fashion Awards in Madrid on December 2nd.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Why not in France?

Why not in France?

The article also mentions that their new apartment is more convenient for their children, which I'm guessing means that the children's school is nearby. Perhaps that's why they haven't moved to France.

Last edited:

On January 5 the Duke and Duchess of Anjou together with their children attended a charity concert in Madrid by an orchestra from the suburb of Cateura in Asuncion, Paraguay. Queen Sofia attended as well.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

The presence of HM King Louis XX at the Espiatory Chapel to participate at a moment of prayer for Louis XVI was a very important event on the 25th of January.

Cory, how can you say HM King Louis XX , he is not even French nor a Royal Highness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom