Luis Alfonso de Borbón and Family, ('Duke and Duchess of Anjou') 2: 2008-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the children are citizens of the US under US law?

Yes, as citizens of the United States they will be subject to U.S. Laws. However if some extrodinary event occurs, I'm sure the U.S. will defer to diplomacy. Also, needless to say, the children will always be special and have certain, shall we say, favors bestowed upon them because of their very special heritage. It's a shame they can't/won't/don't want to live in France where I believe they should be honored.

Why can't they ( won't they or don't want they) to live in France? Does Luis Alfonso work?

HRH Prince Louis of Bourbon and his children, who live in Madrid (Spain) are french and spanish citizen.
The Duke of Anjou can't/won't live in France because it's a Republic. Historically, a king of France can't live in his country if he doesnt' reign.

Last edited:
The ex Duchess of Cadiz seems to be very close to her son.

Is the Duke of Anjou who's a first cousin of King Juan- Carlos?

Last edited:
No, his late father Alfonso was a first cousin of King Juan Carlos:

King Alfonso XIII - Infante Jaime - Alfonso - Luis Alfonso
King Alfonso XIII - Infante Juan - King Juan Carlos

The Duchess of Anjou attended the Gala Night of the Association Monaco Against Autism in Monaco on November 15, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Once more Luis Alfonso loses somebody who had some meaning in his life. I am so very glad that this young man who has sufered and lost so much since very young, has finally the comfort and happiness of his young family. May he be very happy.

The baron of Alaquas was like a second father for H.R.H. Prince Louis Alphonse. The duke of Anjou was deeply affected by his death but with God's help, his family and all french legitimists, he will overcome this drama.

Nice pictures of this lovely couple. And nice to see that Infanta Elena and Victoria were there as well.

Perhaps Don Luis Alfonso should lecture his own relatives about the institute of marriage instead of releasing such public statements.

What was the motive of such a manifest? I mean, what is the point? Thank you in advance.

The rightful King of France really defends the christian identity of His country.

The rightful King of France would be the one recognised by the people of France - which Luis Alfonso very clearly isn't.
Besides, I would think the very meaning of being a King is to represent all your people, regardless of their personal choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom