Luis Alfonso de Borbón and Family, ('Duke and Duchess of Anjou') 2: 2008-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pic of Luis Alfonso and his wife attending the party for foreign representatives on the evening of TSH Albert and Charlene of Monaco's civil wedding.
http://i56.tinypic.com/24pmpox.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please clarify, I recall reading that the children of the Duke and Duchess of Anjou have been given the titles of Princess and Prince?

need to find out

Hello,

I would like to ask some help. Well, I joined this website forum recently by accident and was intrigued by this two fake royalties. Introducing: BJORN de TALLENS, a Blue-blooded Filipino of the Int'l. Fashion Scene - PinoyExchange
I have first researched about bjorn de tallens and fortunately found out that those pictures were from a belgian model called Dimitri Vankerkoven. After that, I made my first post on the website above about the real identity of that boy and gave links about Dimitri Vankerkoven. It is really funny because alot of people on the said website actually thought that this Bjorn de tallens is real. Thankfully, it was not only me who done alot of research about this boy and yes alot of them were duped!

I also have been researching alot to find out who is the real girl in this isabeau pictures.
isabeau de tallens, princess fanatic, isabeau of france, isabeau del vecchio, de tallens I know that the girl in those pictures is used to portray this non-existent isabeau but I just want to know the real identity.

I need youre help. Pls. help me in this search.

I hope that you could help me.
moz-screenshot.png

Please clarify, I recall reading that the children of the Duke and Duchess of Anjou have been given the titles of Princess and Prince?

From official site of 'Institut de la Maison de Bourbon'
On March 5, 2007, the couple gave birth to HRH Princess Eugenie.
On May 28, 2010, the couple gave birth to HRH Prince Louis, Dauphine de France, Duke of Burgundy and HRH Prince Alphonse, Duke of Berry.
Also,lurk this thread at TRF.:whistling:

Duke of Anjou's Wealth

What is the size and provenance of HRH the Duke of Anjou's wealth?

Thanks - I'm just beginning to learn about the French royals...

I do not understand why Prince Louis-Alphonse prefers to live (together with Princess Marie-Marguerite, Princess Eugenie, the Duke of Bourgogne and the Duke of Berry) in Madrid rather than in Paris.

He considers himself as Head of the French Royal Family of Bourbon but he lives in Madrid...Strange..

Actually, they live in New York, Cory.:)

In the last period they have lived in Madrid.

Why does not Duke of Anjou live in France?

It is very difficult to answer to something like that.

If I had to choose to live in France or Spain...I think I'd choose Spain.

MM

But at least you do not say you are pretender to the Throne of France...

The Salic tradition...yes...
Prince Louis-Alphonse founded the "Institut Duc D'Anjou" but chooses to reside in Caracas,New York ao Madrid and just to vist France.I simply do not understand.

Perhaps he's made to feel unwelcome there...by the powers that run the country.

MM

The French authorities have always respected him as far as I know.

Luis Alfonso de Borbon with his wife Maria Margarita and daughter attended the christening of Alvaro,
son of Bruno Alejandro Gómez-Acebo (son of Infanta Pilar, the King of Spain's sister) in Madrid on
September 10, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sure the King of Spain was not very amused!

Why would he not be amused? The Asturias and Infanta Elena were also present.:)

**Pic** - The Asturias arriving

It's not a secret that the king of Spain does not support or like LA. So I'm sure he's not to excited his nephew invited him to be his child's godson.

On September 18 Luis Alfonso de Borbon and his wife Maria Margarita attended the
anniversary mass for the foundation des Invalides at the Saint Louis des Invalides
cathedral in Paris.

** Pic **

French King Henri IV descendant wants to finally reunite monarch's stolen skull with his body | Mail Online

The head of French King Henri IV, which was stolen by revolutionaries more than 200 years ago, should be reunited with its body, the heir to the defunct throne of France has demanded. The monarch's descendant, Louis de Bourbon - a 37-year-old banker and the Duke of Anjou - said the ghoulish item should now be re-buried with the King Henri's body so his ancestor can rest in peace.

Henri IV was 57 years old when he was assassinated by a Catholic militant in 1610, and buried at the Saint-Denis Basilica near Paris. But his head was chopped off and stolen by looters, who ransacked the royal graves during the revolution in 1793. For more than 200 years the head was bought and sold at auctions or kept in secretive private collections. It is now owned by the Duke of Anjou, who has had it formally identified by experts as belonging to one of France's best-loved kings.

He has written to President Nicolas Sarkozy asking for it to be re-buried 'where it belongs'. He said: 'I have a duty to my royal ancestors to do the right thing by King Henri IV and return his head to his body. This is not a museum piece, it's is a human head that was stolen from its body and should now be put back there. It would also be a symbolic gesture, with Henri's body being put together respresenting the unifcation of the French people people during these times of economic trouble. Henri was a very popular king in his day and an important figure in French history, and we should show him the respect he deserves.'

President Sarkozy had not yet given any response to his request, the Duke said.

Maria Margarita has celebrated her 28th birthday yesterday, October 21, did some shopping
and got some flowers and presents from her husband ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Hola article ** translation **

Luis Alfonso de Borbon and his wife Maria Margarita attended Top Glamour Women of the
Year Awards 2011 at the Ritz Hotel on November 3, 2011 in Madrid, Spain.

** Pic ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Well, Maria Margarita is so beautiful and her choice of dress+earring looked good on her, not very classic but it's nice. But her pose, hummm:nonono:, makes her look like one of those trashy celebrities, not a princess at all:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom