Luis Alfonso de Borbón and Family, ('Duke and Duchess of Anjou') 2: 2008-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if he wants to be known by the French he should live in Paris not in Madrid.

I always thought the same thing, how does he want to be the head of the French royal house in lives in Spain!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does he really want to become the King of France or he just want to be a symbol of history?

I doubt he wants to be king of France, just head of the royal house and the prestige that comes with it.

Last edited:
If he is the Head of the Royal House of Bourbon he should be prepared to be a King of France too.

He's more Spanish than French & he's a great grandson of Alfonso XIII of Spain.

Both of his parents are also Spanish,I doubt many French people care where he lives as there's very little hope of a French Restoration.

I know who he is but he represents the main branch of the Bourbons and he should live in France not only visit it.

I guess thats up to him,perhaps his property/family are in Madrid.

Plus he is related to the Spanish Royal Family & therefore might be more 'highprofile' in Spain rather than an 'unknown' royal in France.

In Spain the Royal Family do not recognize Prince Louis -Alphonse as Duke D'Anjou.

Why should they, Cory? The Duke D'Anjou is a French title, not Spanish.

That's true but the son of the Duke of Cadiz is not recognized as having a royal status by the Spanish Royal Family.

Thanks, I am aware of it.:)
I was just responding your previous comment about the Duke d'Anjou.

Luis Alfonso's father wasn't considered to be a royal when he was born by the (exiled) Spanish Royal Family, because of the morganatic marriage of his parents.
Only his father, as claimant to the French Throne, considered his sons (Alfonso, the Duke of Cadiz, and Gonzalo) to be royals, and in quality of claimant King of France he gave them royal titles.

Alfonso had royal titles and status in Spain only because his grandfather in law General Franco gave him them; but the Royal Family - as well as the other branches of the House of Bourbon- never acknowledged them.

So, there's no reason because now the Spanish Royal Family should consider Luis Alfonso as Royal Highness and Duke of Anjou - they didn't in the past with his father, why should they do with him now?

It is true the Duke of Segovia gave up his right when he married Emanuelle de Dampierre ( aristocrat but not royal).

There is a fact :prince Louis-Alphonse represents the main branch of the Bourbons.

Luis Alfonso de Borbon and his wife Maria Margarita attended the Madrid Open final tennis match
between Novak Djokovic of Serbia and Rafael Nadal of Spain in Madrid, May 8, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Soon they will be in Reims.

Which is the real reason HRH Monseigneur Prince Louis-Alphonse is now in quite strange terms with the Institut de la Maison de Bourbon?

Luis Alfonso de Borbon attended the Renaissance ball at the Inter-Continental in Paris, France, May 14, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

He looks like a real King.

Princess Marie-Marguerite attended too?

I hope is nothing serious.

:previous:

I doubt he would have attended and had been in such a good mood if it had been a serious illness.

Here are some nice additions of the Renaissance ball including the great scenery:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Funny someone told him he wore his Sash on a wrong way and he changed Well done !.
Certainly is was Princess Françoise de Bourbon Parme- de L. on this left on pic 2
Who are the the other people

Louis de Bourbon, Duke of Anjou and his wife Maria Margarita Vargas Santaella are sighted around the 'Hermitage' hotel before the Royal Wedding in Monaco.

daylife gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom