Luis Alfonso de Borbón and Family, ('Duke and Duchess of Anjou') 2: 2008-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now HRH Monseigneur Prince Luois-Alphonde de Bourbon (Duc d'Anjou) should present the new Dauphin de France at the French royalists.

15 pictures at this place:
http://quemedices.diezminutos.es/noticias_famosos/bautizo_de_los_mellizos_de_alfonso_de_borbon

http://quemedices.diezminutos.es/noticias_famosos/bautizo_de_los_mellizos_de_alfonso_de_borbon

Check the following link:
http://www.youkioske.com/revistas-femeninas/revista-hola-15-septiembre-2010/

Last edited by a moderator:

Luis Alfonso de Bourbon and his wife Maria Margarita Vargas Santaella at the
Hotel des Invalides in Paris, attending a mass marking the anniversary of its
foundation by Louis XIV, September 19, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Is this all? Where do we get pictures and stuff? How does one join the club of the French Legitimists??

Luis Alfonso de Bourbon and his wife Maria Margarita Vargas Santaella at the Hotel des Invalides in Paris, September 19, 2010.
Thank you for the pics. Mmmmmm, Louis Alphonse is such a good looking guy.
He's looking great in his casual attire as well. :lol: Thanks for the article !

Where do Louis Alphonse and his family live currently ? In France or in Spain. Or .., somewhere else ?

Right now they live in Madrid.

Oh, thank you for this info.

If my memory is correct, his mother is a daughter or a granddaughter of General Franco. Do they live with them ? I read somewhere that, though they are related, the king of Spain was not so keen on Luis Alfonso but is this true ?

Oh, this summer in Palma, I saw the Queen Sofia and her family ! I think Mrs Obama was there, too.

Yes, Luis Alfonso's mother, Carmen, is a maternal granddaughter of Franco. King Juan Carlos has frosty relations with L-A and his family partially because
1) JC supports the Orleans branch as claimants to the French throne
2) L-A signed his name as Anjou (as in Duke of Anjou), a title which has been a point of contention between the Legistimists and Orleans pretenders.
3) After Carmen married L-A's father, JC and Sofia had to be extra nice to the couple (even though Franco had already named JC as the next king) for fear of upsetting Franco.

Luis Alfonso de Bourbon and his wife Maria Margarita attended this year's
Rastrillo Nuevo Futuro in Madrid.

** Pic **

Prince Luis Alfonso de Bourbon, Duke of Anjou at a press conference presenting the results
of a study after a panel of forensic scientists identified the royal head of murdered French
king (killed at the age of 57 on May 14, 1610, by a fanatic who waylaid him during a procession
and slashed him twice in the throat), one of France's most adored kings, who promoted religious
tolerance, who was a hit with the ladies and who was the first to dream of putting a chicken
in every pot. December 16, 2010 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

A real piece of history that head. This king was really a great man.

Oh no Mme Marie Marguerite!!! Stunningly beautiful as usual, but I hope she has learned not to wear such a deep cut in a dress, as picture 86 so unseemly showcases. The London pictures on the other hand were terrific, she looked so chic. Thx for sharing.

Prince Luis Alfonso and Maria Margarita are a very beautiful couple :flowers:

I am ever so glad to see that this Prince who suffered so many losses in his childhood, is a happy married man now and the father of three beautiful children.

He is also a symbol of dignity and royalist revival in France.

Luis Alfonso de Borbon and his wife Maria Margarita attended 'Telva Solidarity
Awards' 2011 at the Hotel Eurobuilding on May 4, 2011 in Madrid, Spain.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

Thanks for the update, iceflower!:flowers:
The Duke and the Duchess look lovely and so down to earth.
A decent modern face of the royal family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom