French Royalty Links

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you very much for the interesting links. I'll post a part of the article on the quarrel between the Count of Paris and the older line of the Spanish Bourbons about the title "duc d'Anjou" to the appropriate thread. I'm sure readers of this thread will be interested and be equally thankful for you to provide this information.

French forums

i was wondering what other users recommended in the area of royal blogs or forums in french. are there any particularly good ones?
perhaps we could post here a list of links for reference?

I have just visited these two sites, thank you very much. It is nice to read something that isn´t Point de Vue, the photos on both sites are very good too.
Merci.

Avec plaisir!:flowers:

I'm also interested, if some members have other links!

I have just visited these two sites, thank you very much. It is nice to read something that isn´t Point de Vue, the photos on both sites are very good too.
Merci.

indeed! i'm enjoying reading something from another country. i can also recommend pure people magazine, they seem to update quite often although the commentaries are often recursive...

Hi I need to know where I can find the address to Louis XX (Louis Alfonse Bourbon) to post a letter. Thanks

Does anyone have the link to some official webpages of French royalty?

Le gotha, le site officiel de Stéphane Bern - Accueil Stephane Bern's site

Toutes les familles royales, princes et princesses

Liens

Famille Princière de Monaco

Unfortunately for French-speaking royal watchers there are not many sites in French :sad:

There are a lot of weblogs in Dutch, if someone is interested I can post the links

Well, that stinks- my Dutch is terrible. But thanks for the links, I've been trying to track down some descendants of the Guise family and it's been slow going.

Save

We had Royals in French and Dutch , but it is the end. We have only Point de Vue.
We have Place Royale on Saterday evening and we had the Dutch VTM Royalty on Sunday Evening.
The Dutch VTM ended with Royalty for 2 Hours Blind Getrouwd.!!

Back
Top Bottom