Princess Tatjana (1973- ) and Philipp von Lattorff (1968- ) and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 1 of the Princess Tatjana & Philipp Lattorff thread where you may post recent news, pictures, comments and articles. Please remember to follow the Attachment and Copyright Rules. Happy posting!

According to BUNTE Tatjana has given birth to a baby girl in Monza last Friday. Her name is Camilla Maria Katharina.

Lena said:
According to BUNTE Tatjana has given birth to a baby girl in Monza last Friday. Her name is Camilla Maria Katharina.

Thanks Lena. That's great news.

Tatiana is mentioned at www.hola.es right now.

tatiana.jpg

It says what has already been said, that she has given birth to a daughter. :)

This is Princess Tatiana's fourth child:

Lukas, b 2000
Elisabeth, b 2002
Marie Teresa, b 2004
Camilla Maria, b 2005

And the Princess is only 32. Looks like they are planning to have a large family!

Warren said:
This is Princess Tatiana's fourth child:

Lukas, b 2000
Elisabeth, b 2002
Marie Teresa, b 2004
Camilla Maria, b 2005

And the Princess is only 32. Looks like they are planning to have a large family!

Do you now if Princess Tatjana`s children have Prince/Princess title?

Atene said:
Do you now if Princess Tatjana`s children have Prince/Princess title?
The children take their father's name, so they have no title.

Last edited:
Today is 33rd birthday of Tatjana Liechtenstein

Happy Birthday to Princess Tatiana!

I can never seem to find very many pictures of the princess. Does anyone know where I can find some?

Thet's true.

Btw. There's no a lot of photos of this - Liechtenstein family like it is with the other families. Only from the official events specially from the Liechtenstein.

Does the Lattorf family live in Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Austria?
Perhaps they homes in all of those places. I think Tatiana and Alois, at least, must have houses in St. Gallen because that is where their children have been born. Or maybe Hans Adam bought property there while he was studying at St. Gallen College?
But it would make sense if they would want to reside sometimes in Austria because of their Austrian heritage. Lattorf has some sort of "real" job, doesn't he? Does Tatiana also work? I know she has a degree from Madrid in economics, so she is obviously just like her father and her brother Alois.

Pss Tatjana Nora Maria * 10 April 1973, married 5 June 1999 Baron/Count? Matthias Thomas Claus-Just Carl Philipp von Lattorff *25 March 1968 (parents Claus-Jurgen von Lattorf *1941, married 1967-1985 to Julia Battyany, Countess Batthyany de Nemeth-Ujvar), children:

- Lukas Maria von Lattorff * 13 May 2000 in Wiesbaden
- Elisabeth Marie Angela Tatiana *25 January 2002 in Grabs
- Marie Theresa *18 January 2004 in Grabs
- Camilla Katharina Maria *14 November 2005 in Monza

Last edited:
Don't you guys agree Lukas is the spitting image of his father?:)

They seem to be even more low key than Ang and Max if that is possible! Does she have any official duties?

Warren said:
The children take their father's name, so they have no title.

But doesn't their dad have the title of Count von Lattorf?

:wub: :wub: ..Happy birthday princess Tatjana....:wub: :wub:

She is very. . .fertile! :ROFLMAO: Congratulations!!!

Translation:

The sovereign house will announce with large joy, that on Friday, 3 August 2007, Tatjana von Lattorff that daughter of the sovereign couple brought, in Goldgeben/Hausleiten/A a girl to the world.

The fifth child of the happy parents Philipp and Tatjana of Lattorff is it and is baptized on the name Anna Pia Theresia Maria.

Last edited:
Pss Tatjana Nora Maria * 10 April 1973, married 5 June 1999 Baron/Count? Matthias Thomas Claus-Just Carl Philipp von Lattorff *25 March 1968 (parents Claus-Jurgen von Lattorf *1941, married 1967-1985 to Julia Battyany, Countess Batthyany de Nemeth-Ujvar), children:

- Lukas Maria von Lattorff * 13 May 2000 in Wiesbaden
- Elisabeth Marie Angela Tatiana *25 January 2002 in Grabs
- Marie Theresa *18 January 2004 in Grabs
- Camilla Katharina Maria *14 November 2005 in Monza

I just realized she is named after Angela! This must be Angela's godchild.

Poor Lukas. It´s now already his fourth little sister...
I sometimes wonder why parents with that kind of brother-and-sister constellation keep on having children. This boy must feel lonely by now....

I just realized she is named after Angela! This must be Angela's godchild.

BB,
I read it on the net sometime ago. I think it was Royal News 2002 (?)

Congrats to the family on the birth of their little bundle of joy! I had no idea that Princess Tatjana was pregnant.

BB,
I read it on the net sometime ago. I think it was Royal News 2002 (?)

Oh no, I knew she was Godmother to one of Tatjana's child. I just didn't realize she was also her namesake. She and Tatjana must be very close.

...She and Tatjana must be very close.

I think I read that on Thumper's Corner. Surprised? I was since most of the statements on Thumper's is pure gibberish!:ohmy:

Congratulations to the couple!!!
It is really surprising that's already her fith child.

congrats to the couple

i think they want another boy. thats why they keep trying. to give lukas a brother. i would not be surprised that they do try for a boy in a year or so. i hope they do try for another boy. with four girls already they better hope the next one is a boy.

Tatjana was a no show during the last National Day and I think it's safe to assume she won't show for this year's just giving birth.

Poor Lukas. It´s now already his fourth little sister...
I sometimes wonder why parents with that kind of brother-and-sister constellation keep on having children

Probably because they love themselves, they love children and they enjoy big families.

Congratulations to the Couple!

:)

Back
Top Bottom