Princess Tatjana (1973- ) and Philipp von Lattorff (1968- ) and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always had the feeling that Tatiana had a crush on Felipe. I remember the gossip being that she was among several young ladies of royal or noble birth that would come to Spain to......"study Spanish".:lol:
Loved all that :ROFLMAO:
I was very young at the time, and not a royal watcher still (I began to follow royalty shortly before F&L´s engagement), but there were a time when several princesses from non-reigning houses were sent to Madrid, officially to study or to work on some bussiness, but there were lots of rumours about their families sending them to know Felipe, and that the King´s House organized dates in Zarzuela.

I´m not sure if it´s true at all, but Hola dedicated many, many numbers to those princesses. Tatjiana was one; I recall Sophie and Catharina of Habsbourg as well, and I think Catharina of Bourbon-Palma too.

I recall it because my grandmother bought the number with a big report of Archduchess Sophie, she was stunning. She was the favourite of my father too. Others liked Tatjiana, others Catharina...God, hey were like football teams, waiting to see who would "win"!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Funny times.

Is sir Philip von Lattorff related to the von Lattorff family (the family of musicians)?

Loved all that :ROFLMAO:
I was very young at the time, and not a royal watcher still (I began to follow royalty shortly before F&L´s engagement), but there were a time when several princesses from non-reigning houses were sent to Madrid, officially to study or to work on some bussiness, but there were lots of rumours about their families sending them to know Felipe, and that the King´s House organized dates in Zarzuela.

I´m not sure if it´s true at all, but Hola dedicated many, many numbers to those princesses. Tatjiana was one; I recall Sophie and Catharina of Habsbourg as well, and I think Catharina of Bourbon-Palma too.

I recall it because my grandmother bought the number with a big report of Archduchess Sophie, she was stunning. She was the favourite of my father too. Others liked Tatjiana, others Catharina...God, hey were like football teams, waiting to see who would "win"!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Funny times.

That is true.
My grandmother also had many Hola issue in the house and the "battle" between Isabel Sartorious and Tatjiana did seem to be real in those magazines. Just after they all knew that Isabel was the choosen one.

I do not know how much of those pages were real or not but it must be said that there were some photos of all this girls near of the real place orbit....:whistling:

Does Princess Tatjana and her family live where? Does she work for the family business? And your husband works on what?

I was reading this topic and a few things about when Princess Tatjana lived in Madrid, it is not known if she got to date with Felipe of Spain, although the press at the time gave the dating as certain. But anyway I think she would have played well the role of Queen of Spain.

Thanks for sharing the interview. The Princess is clearly very knowledgeable and passionate about the work if the charity!

For a woman that has had so many children she looks amazing. She also seems to barely have aged.

Princess Tatjana as patron of the SOS Children's Village in Liechtenstein was interviewed on the occasion of World Humanitarian Day.

https://translate.googleusercontent...427149&usg=ALkJrhjyIGxx7A21TjWGqOJmnh-l06df_Q

As a side note, note that the interview cites the princess as Tatjana von Lattorff, not Princess Tatjana. Most female members of the princely house of Liechtenstein still follow the old German tradition of married women using the style of their husband, even when the husband is untitled.

Tatjana's aunt Nora decided to continue being styled as Princess Nora of Liechtenstein. According to the princely court, that is because she lives in Spain where women generally do not take the names of their husbands.

Attachments

• IMG_5299.jpg
    IMG_5299.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5295.jpg
    IMG_5295.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5296.jpg
    IMG_5296.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5297.jpg
    IMG_5297.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 29

Attachments

• IMG_5300.jpg
    IMG_5300.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5301.jpg
    IMG_5301.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 27
Her CV seems rather meager. Hardly any professional experience other than board memberships (due to her family background). And why is she called 'Tatjana FROM Lattoff' ipv 'OF Lattorff' in English?

Her CV seems rather meager. Hardly any professional experience other than board memberships (due to her family background). And why is she called 'Tatjana FROM Lattoff' ipv 'OF Lattorff' in English?

I used the Google translate page in the Prince Franz Josef Foundation website & it translated into that. Here’s the screenshot in German. They have her last name as von Lattoff.

I think she was mostly a stay at home mom & taking care of her kids until recently where she got more involved in the family foundations.

Attachments

• IMG_5302.jpg
    IMG_5302.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom