The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Liechtenstein

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Courtier

According to German TV-channel "ARD" Tatiana Lattorf gave birth to her fifth daughter after another on Friday. The name of the little girl is Sophie Katharina Maria. This was announced by the Princely family of Liechtenstein.
Now they have one son and five daughters.
Well, CONGRATULATIONS (but poor Lukas.....)

Old 11-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Royal Highness

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyM View Post
I read about that. I wonder what the real story is. From what I read, the Spanish media made it hard for Tatjana to live in Spain. I think I read it in Hola, the press would call and knock on her apartment. It got so bad, she had friends answer the door/phone and say she doesn't live there anymore. Were she and Felipe friends at least? It would have been awkward though, if she and Felipe got married. Princess Nora of Liechtenstein is the step-mother of Isabel Sartorius (sp?).
The story I've read on another Royal Message board from a member who is Spanish stated that Tatiana reported told the press there was nothing between she and Felipe and there would be no engagement or wedding, plus she supposedly added, "I don't like Prince Felipe."

Old 11-05-2009, 08:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrianna View Post
The story I've read on another Royal Message board from a member who is Spanish stated that Tatiana reported told the press there was nothing between she and Felipe and there would be no engagement or wedding, plus she supposedly added, "I don't like Prince Felipe."

I always had the feeling that Tatiana had a crush on Felipe. I remember the gossip being that she was among several young ladies of royal or noble birth that would come to Spain to......"study Spanish".
Old 11-06-2009, 04:19 AM
Administrator

Some would have failed the exam, and others, like Princess Tatjana, would have decided the course was not for them.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
plus she supposedly added, "I don't like Prince Felipe."
I guess Tatjana didn't say "I don't like Prince Felipe" but "Prince Felipe is not my kind of man". Hola magazine made a whole article about this statement some years ago... I guess Tatjana's refusal was a big disappointment to the spanish magazine at the moment
Old 11-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
For a private person as the Liechtenstein princess I very much doubt she ever gave such an interview or shared such thoughts.
The princess was sent to Spain to study and was seen in public with members of the royal family. At one event she was warmly received by the mother of Jaime de Malichalar.
I am not sure if anything has ever passed the level of polite friendship between the two but the comment that " I don't like Prince Felipe" seems so far fetched... .
Old 11-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Administrator

Well, it wouldn't be the first time an article was embellished as it relates to a royal.

And let's face it, although it appears that Tatjanna is very happy with her husband and Felipe is the same with Letizia, what royal watcher wouldnt have been excited to see a marriage between these two?!

Just imagine the tiaras at the wedding!

Old 11-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree. I still have the Point de Vue with the two of them and the caption...Felipe decided!! Well it would have been a lovely thing to have happen but then again, hopefully everyone is happy with the decisions they made..
Old 08-12-2011, 06:37 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kerry View Post
Little is known about the princess' career. She has worked for Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals in the past. Don't know if she is still employed by the company or not. What is known is that Tatjana studied Business Management in Madrid, London, and Paris. Why the diversity? Maybe to study up on the languages while pursuing her degree which she completed in 1998.
I just figured out why Princess Tatjana studied in Madrid, London and Paris. She went to European Business School for her degree. EBS requires students to learn at least 2 languages and to study and intern abroad in the countries where you'll able to use the new languages to become fluent.
Study French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Portugese and Arabic

Also, I found this link (mostly about the history of Liechtenstein) but it has details on Hans Adam's children like what schools they attended and their interests. http://www.llv.li/en/pdf-llv-pia-bro...narchie-en.pdf The information on Tatjana is on page 22.

Quote:
Princess Tatjana was born on 10th April 1973 in St. Gallen as the youngest of
the four children of Prince Hans-Adam II and Princess Marie von und zu
Liechtenstein. She grew up in Vaduz with her brothers Hereditary Prince Alois,
Prince Maximilian and Prince Constantin. She attended the Vaduz-Ebenholz
primary school and entered Liechtenstein Grammar School in 1984, leaving in
1992 with the advanced-level diploma. In 1993 Princess Tatjana embarked on
a course in Management at the European Business School in Madrid, London
and Paris, completing it successfully in 1998.
On 5th June 1999 Princess Tatjana married Philipp von Lattorff. They have two children:
Lukas Maria, born on 13th May 2000 and Elisabeth Maria Angela
Tatjana, born on 25th January 2002. Her hobbies are reading, travel, tennis and diving. She is also a keen active participant in various alpine sports.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Courtier

Meanwhile Tatjana and her husband have six children: five daughters and one son. So this cv is not updated.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Are any pictures of Tatjana and her family published?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Courtier

B.T.W. Camilla von Lattorff's birthday is November 4th.
She is mentioned here as having her birthday on November 13th.
The official announcement from dem Fuerstenhaus is "born on Friday 4th 2005"
Old 11-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Commoner

Does anyone know which tiara she wore at her wedding? It's very pretty.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:53 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoskater View Post
Does anyone know which tiara she wore at her wedding? It's very pretty.
Tatjana wore a Kinsky family tiara for her wedding, the same one Angela Brown wore for her wedding to Prince Maximilian.

It is said that the tiara belonged to Princess Marie's family but was sold by one of her uncles. Prince Hans Adam tracked it down and bought the tiara for his wife. Although it is also possible (but much less romantic) that Princess Marie simply inherited the tiara from her family.

- Close up of the tiara
- Tatiana wearing the tiara for her wedding
- Angela wearing the tiara for her own wedding
- Princess Marie wearing the tiara for Prince Alois and Princess Sophie's pre-wedding gala

Images cropped from larger ones and constitute less than 20% of the originals
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tiara-kinski-casa-principesca-liechtenstein_1_12529261.png
Views:	97
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	287274   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiara-kinski-casa-principesca-liechtenstein_1_1252926.jpg.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	287275   Click image for larger version

Name:	princess-angela-lichtenstein.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	287276   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kinsky 01.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	287277  

Old 01-05-2013, 04:02 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
Meanwhile Tatjana and her husband have six children: five daughters and one son. So this cv is not updated.

Actually, they now have seven children, five girls and two boys,
Old 01-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHRH View Post

Actually, they now have seven children, five girls and two boys,
I know of lukas..who is the other one
Old 01-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMTLove23 View Post
I know of lukas..who is the other one
It's Maximilian who turned 1 nineteen days ago.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Are any pictures of Tatjana and her family published?
pictures I've ever seen:

Lukas
2000Lukas.jpg photo by Royaldaan | Photobucket
Elisabeth
2002Elisabeth.jpg photo by Royaldaan | Photobucket
Maria Teresa
2004Marie-1.jpg photo by Royaldaan | Photobucket
Camilla
2005Camilla.jpg photo by Royaldaan | Photobucket
Old 01-06-2013, 04:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
It's Maximilian who turned 1 nineteen days ago.
Princess Tatjana Nora Maria of Liechenstein, born 10 April 1973 - she will be 40 this year, married 5 June 1999, Matthias Claus Carl Philipp von Latorff, 25 March 1968. There seven children are -
Lukas Maria - 13 May 2000
Elisabeth Marie Angela Tatiana - 25 January 2002
Marie Theresa - 18 January 2004
Camilla Katharina Maria - 14 November 2005
Anna Pia Theresia Maria - 3 August 2007
Sophia Katharina Maria - 30 October 2009
Maximilian - 17 December 2011
Old 01-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Nobility

I think there is also a photo of the whole princely family at the Vatican with Pope Benedict XVI. somewhere that includes Tatjana, her husband and five or six of their children.