Princely Family of Liechtenstein Current Events 3: May 2007- Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the Princely family gets an allowance from the State.
They won't have it themselves.

The family assets provide all,and more.And about work,they all work because they were blessed with good sets of brains and loath freeloading.They all have careers,bankers,diplomats etc of their own as is their very own wish.
:)

That's so awesome, makes me admire them even more.

I thought the couple had already married. There was a video link posted somewhere on TRF where Hans Adam was speaking. I thought that was at Hedwig's wedding. Maybe I'm wrong.

2008 geneolgical news

10.05. - Olivier de Quelen married Princess Hedwige von und zu Liechtenstein at the chapel of Waldstein Castle, Austria

from netty royalty page

MHTLove23, thanks for sharing the news. I'm sorry that her dad, Prince Vincenz, didn't live to walk her down the aisle. I'm sure she was thinking of him though. Congrats to the couple.

Yes, such exalting splendor. Divorced? I hope it (the marriaage) had some lasting happy moments. But such is life and it goes on, I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Life certainly goes on for Lorenza. The princess and her partner, Francesco Trapani who just so happens to be the CEO of Bulgari, have a little girl together. Oh yeah, life certainly goes on!:D

I'm excited, I can't believe National Day is this Friday! Does anyone know if Liechtenstein has any athletes competing in the Olympics? If so, are any members of the Princely family attending the Games in Beijing?

I'm excited, I can't believe National Day is this Friday! Does anyone know if Liechtenstein has any athletes competing in the Olympics? If so, are any members of the Princely family attending the Games in Beijing?

Princess Nora is on the IOC so I'm sure there are some members at the Games. Not sure if the country sent athletes for any particular sport.

Here's the Liechtenstein page from the official Beijing Olympics website. There are several pics, and it looks like Princess Nora in the last one.

MHTLove23, thanks for sharing the news. I'm sorry that her dad, Prince Vincenz, didn't live to walk her down the aisle. I'm sure she was thinking of him though. Congrats to the couple.

Another Liechtenstein Royal Wedding...

Same Dad, Different Sister...

August 23rd
In today's Le Figaro the engagement is announced between count Dominik von Coudenhove-Kalergi and Princess Adelheid von und zu Liechtenstein. He is the son of the late count and late countess Hans-Heinrich von Coudenhove-Kalergi. She is the youngest daughter of the late Prince Vincenz von und zu Liechtenstein and Mrs Hélène de Cossé Brissac-Byloff.

from netty royalty page.

(I Just Spotted an Error In Netty's Report... Adelheid is the Oldest Daughter of Prince Vincenz, not the Youngest. the youngest Princess Hedwig just got married in May.)

Wow! The sisters both chose grooms of the nobility. Good luck to the couple.

The current issue of Exclusiv Magazine featuring three generations of Liechtenstein princes. If all comes to fruition, three heads of state of the principality.

Princess Michaela

Does someone know something about the wedding of Princess Michaela von und zu Liechtenstein and Alexander Heuken the next 27 September?

Just that they got married. Source: Netty's Royalty Page. Unless I misunderstand search results from Google, the pair are film makers.

New edition of Exclusiv Magazine with pics and articles of the family attending different events. HRH Princess Benedikte is featured on this month's cover.

According to royalblog.nl the the Liechtenstein Museum in Vienna, property of the Liechtenstein family, bought a painting of Friedrich von Amerling. Von Amerling is the most important portrait painter of the Biedermaier style. The painting was estimated to sell for 250.000 to 350.000 euros but the family bought it for 1.5 million.

Article in Dutch here.

And the painting here.

Wow, talk about securing a bid! Wonder if a buyer's prestige can make the value of a piece increase?

Does anybody knows what happened to Prince France Joseph Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein....I only know that he was found dead in a room in 1991....Any comment?

#101 Wedding of Dominic C.-K.:

Count Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi is known as the "founder" of a United Europe. He named his idea "Pan-Europa" and kick-started the European ideal, from the European Coal and Steel Union via the European Economic Community to the European Community of today. Two other seminal thinkers on Europeanism were the Frenchmen Jean Monnet and Robert Schuman.

hello, i have just been introduced to the liechtenstein princely family...can somebody give me an information or direct me to some current pictures of the whole family>>>

:previous:
If you work your way through the threads in this subforum you will find plenty of photos and information about the Princely Family.

Princess Adelheid von und zu Liechtenstein married Count Dominik van Coudenhove-Kalergi in Austria on January 31st 2009

Source: Netty on Nobiliana (MAG 2009)

Princess Marie Christine of Liechtenstein, died on 27 February.

[She was born at Graz on 2 February 1933, daughter of Prince Alfred of Liechtenstein and of his wife, née Princess Ludmila von Lobkowicz. From 1960 to 1973 she was married to Roland de Roys de Lédignan Saint Michel. She is survived by their children.] (added 28 Feb 2009)

How did she die? My sincere condolences to the Princely Family. May she rest in peace.

The late Prince Vincenz was he the son of Elisabeth of Habsbourg the youngest daughter and child (posthume ?) of Empress Zita ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom