The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
I found this site while searching the net. There is a pic of Hereditary Princess Sophie and Princess Angela from last National Day.

15-8-2006

Nice to see the Princely Family interacting with everyday people.

Old 05-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry
I found this site while searching the net. There is a pic of Hereditary Princess Sophie and Princess Angela from last National Day.

15-8-2006

Nice to see the Princely Family interacting with everyday people.
Thanks for that! I love seeing "new" pics of the family.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 05-26-2007, 08:40 AM
Royal Highness

We hardly see pics of them up close and personal. This family, while pretty private, seem to be some really decent people. Don't know if the lady (Carmen?) knows Princess Angela but they posed really close together and her smile seemed truly genuine.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry
We hardly see pics of them up close and personal. This family, while pretty private, seem to be some really decent people. Don't know if the lady (Carmen?) knows Princess Angela but they posed really close together and her smile seemed truly genuine.
Yes, I've read in a lot of travel books or travel forums online about Liechtenstein that the Furst is very nice and that you could see him jogging around Vaduz or in a local pub and that he is down to earth. Nettyroyal.nl also has a report of her trip to Liechtenstein during National Day and she is chatting with Hans Adam, Alois and Sophie. They seem very accessible at least on National Day.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 05-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Royal Highness

I was reading but can't quite remember what that they know just about everyone by name. I believe it was Princess Marie out with one of her grandchildren and she was greeting the locals by name. Talk about getting to now your people! I couldn't tell you the names of everyone that lived in my cul-de-sac!
Old 05-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Serene Highness

Princely Stamps:

Welcome to Adobe GoLive 5

Old 05-27-2007, 10:37 PM
Royal Highness

BurberryBrit, I know I've seen one of Alois and Sophie before. I believe it was within the first year of their marriage. Have you seen it?
Old 05-28-2007, 08:35 AM
Serene Highness

I don't recall seeing it. But LI is known for it's stamps so there is probably a better website with more info on it.

Old 05-28-2007, 11:09 AM
Royal Highness

I search for it. I know it exists.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:34 AM
Royal Highness

It seems to be a postcard. This was originally posted by Mandy:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...2&d=1107755727
Old 06-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Commoner

Thanks for sharing. They seem pretty normal, that's great.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Serene Highness

According to Paca, Princess Sophie represented Liechtenstein at the 12th Games of the Small States of Europe.

Funny that there are tons of pics of Henri and MT of Luxembourg and Prince Albert but none (yet) of Sophie. I will continue to search and see what I find.

According to the royal website Liechtenstein will host the games in 2011. Portal of the Principality of Liechtenstein - News

Old 06-24-2007, 03:22 PM
Royal Highness

Yesterday (June 23rd) Prince Hans-Adam attended the funeral of former Secretary General of the United Nations and late Austrian President Kurt Waldheim.

Former U.N. chief Kurt Waldheim dies on Yahoo! News Photos
Old 06-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Courtier

Lichtenstein's Prince Hans-Adam pays his respect at the funeral of former Austrian president and UN secretary general Kurt Waldheim, 23 June 2007, in Vienna. Former Austrian president and UN secretary general Kurt Waldheim, who died on June 14, was buried in Vienna today with political and religious leaders calling for reconciliation over his Nazi past. Vienna's Cardinal Christoph Schoenborn, who performed the morning funeral mass at St. Stephen's Cathedral, said Waldheim "stood ... at a crossroads of a human and political question: how much to forget and how much to remember." AFP PHOTO / DIETER NAGL

ANP Beeldbank
Old 09-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Royal Highness

The family makes the Forbes Billionaire List again. Yeah, no surprise.

In Pictures: The World's Richest Royals - Forbes.com
Old 09-05-2007, 05:14 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Princess Agnes of Liechtenstein died at August 31st in Vienna. She was 79 years old and will be burried on September 10th in Vienna. Princess Agnes is herself an archduchess of Austria-Tuscany and the daughter of Archduke Hubert-Salvator and Princess Rosemary of Salm-Salm. I believe that her sister is Markgravine Valerie of Baden. Agnes married Prince Karl-Alfred, a brother of the late Fuerst Franz-Joseph. The couple got 7 children.

source: www.royalblog.nl
Old 10-03-2007, 08:31 AM

Prince of Leichtenstein married Sheilagh Brunton 1925

Can anyone shed light on who the Prince of Leichtenstein was who married a Sheilagh (not sure if correct spelling) Brunton in 1925? We have a picture from a paper but have no other information.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaP View Post
Can anyone shed light on who the Prince of Leichtenstein was who married a Sheilagh (not sure if correct spelling) Brunton in 1925? We have a picture from a paper but have no other information.
http://pages.prodigy.net/ptheroff/go...htenstein.html says that it was Ferdinand Alois Andreas Josef Anton Maria (Salzburg 18 Jan 1901-Neuilly-sur- Seine 7 Jul 1981).
Old 11-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Nobility

Prince Emmanuel of Liechtenstein married religiously Sonja Maria Monschein at Riegersburg (most likely in August)

Netty royalty page

Emanuel Friedrich Eugen Nikolaus (b.Graz 29 Nov 1978)
Old 11-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Serene Highness

Video clip of the wedding!

Plötzlich Prinzessin | Steiermark 1 | Leute TV

Tags
liechenstein, prince