Prince Wenzeslaus (1974- ), son of Prince Philipp Erasmus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't give you an answer, but do you know who was standing between him and his sister-in-law Tilsim at the recent religious wedding ceremony of Grand Duke George? I don't think it is this woman. Before seeing this photo, my best guess was his niece Theodora.

I can't give you an answer, but do you know who was standing between him and his sister-in-law Tilsim at the recent religious wedding ceremony of Grand Duke George? I don't think it is this woman. Before seeing this photo, my best guess was his niece Theodora.
That can't be Theodora. If she's a niece she's more likely a of the kind rich older men are seen with now and then.

Last edited:
Prince Wenzeslaus attended the Prix de Flore*2022 literature award in Paris last month:

** Pic ** pdv article **

Who is he dating these days? I'm surprised his parents didn't marry him off to a lovely Belgian noble?

Who is he dating these days? I'm surprised his parents didn't marry him off to a lovely Belgian noble?
But then neither of his brothers married noble woman.

And times of parents marrying children have already ended (at least in Europe).

Prince Wenzeslaus von und zu Liechtenstein's brothers made the following marriages:

Prince Alexander Wilhelm Hans Adam of Liechtenstein (born on 19 May 1972 in Basel, Canton of Basel-Stadt, Switzerland). Married civilly in Vaduz on 24 January 2003 and religiously in Salzburg on 8 February 2003 to Astrid Barbara Kohl (born on 13 September 1968 in Regensburg, Germany), daughter of Theodor Kohl and wife Ingrid Schlechta.

Prince Rudolf Ferdinand of Liechtenstein (born on 7 September 1975 in Uccle, Brussels, Belgium). Married in Istanbul on 20 April 2012 to İlhan Tılsım Tanberk, a Turkish businesswoman and heiress of the Sinter Metal company. She was born on 20 July 1974 in Istanbul, Turkey as a daughter of Olgun Tanberk and wife Melek Kampulat.

And times of parents marrying children have already ended (at least in Europe).
True but sometimes children are not the best in choosing mates so playing matchmaker is not at all a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom