Prince Wenzeslaus (1974- ), son of Prince Philipp Erasmus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Next Star said:
I say that he is a heir because that is what he is I don't say what others what me to say I never heared a person ever say that a heir beyond second is line of succession I always heared that spot they hold in the line and you can be a heir and not first now let's talk about the prince because I am tried about the line of succession.
There is no correct term to that your saying show me some proof than than I will agree but for I don't. And by the way actionms speak louder than words.

Next Star said:
There is no correct term to that your saying show me some proof than than I will agree but for I don't. And by the way actionms speak louder than words.

Most of the time I simply don't get what you want to say´. But nevertheless - if you insist, you might call the first in line "principal heir" and all the others "substitutional heir" Nr. 2 to 3000.... Even though I'm a lawyer and these words are legal expressions, I'll stick to "heir to the throne" and "2nd to 3000st in line of succession." But chacun à son gout. ;)

Next Star said:
There is no correct term to that your saying show me some proof than than I will agree but for I don't. And by the way actions speak louder than words.
I was trying to say that is still a heir but is his not first in line to he throne he is 11th in line to the throne and don't have to be first to be a heir to be first that's just my opinion.

Next Star said:
I was trying to say that is still a heir but is his not first in line to he throne he is 11th in line to the throne and don't have to be first to be a heir to be first that's just my opinion.

I don't think that this is necessarily a matter of opinon, but a matter of common terminology and respect for the other 19,999 members of this forum.

If in your personal life you refer to someone who is 11th in line to the throne as the "heir to the throne" that is fine. But when you come to a place where 99.9% of the membership refers to the heir to the throne as the person to immediately succeed the current monarchy, then I think you need to follow suit. You can't try to throw in your own terminology to try and confuse everyone else or insist that it's your right to call it that. That's disrespectful to everyone else here who have been members for a longer time than you.

Consider how many posts have been devoted to clarify the term for one member. Everybody else seemd to understand each other before you came along. You're free to continue posting of course, but I think some respect for other members is required, too.

Okay he is not a heir to the throne but he is included in the line of succession.I will say he is 11th in line to the throne or 11th in line of the throne rather saying succession. I know what succession means it is when go by what place a person is in the line of succession. I am not trying confuse anyone but I am sorry if I did I admit that I was wrong and can move and talk about about the prince please. Thank You.

Next Star said:
I say that he is a heir because that is what he is I don't say what others what me to say I never heared a person ever say that a heir beyond second is line of succession I always heared that spot they hold in the line and you can be a heir and not first now let's talk about the prince because I am tried about the line of succession.
I said somewhat a royal scholar which means I know a liitle bit about about royalty and not as much as others.:ohmy:

Next Star said:
I said somewhat a royal scholar which means I know a liitle bit about about royalty and not as much as others.:ohmy:
Where did you study royalty Next Star?

I think everyone here fancies themselves a little bit of a "royal scholar." ;) I know that if you put me up against my friends I'd definitely win hands down in a trivia contest about royals. :cool:

I think the more humble thing to do here is not to promote yourself as a royal scholar everywhere because inevitably someone else knows more than you. I have been a member of this forum for more than three years and everyday I learn something new about a royal figure or a moment in royal history. Our members have immense knowledge if we just really read what they are writing rather than just trying to prove our own superiority or vast knowledge over others we can all learn from each other.

Alexandria said:

I think everyone here fancies themselves a little bit of a "royal scholar." ;) I know that if you put me up against my friends I'd definitely win hands down in a trivia contest about royals. :cool:

Me too, Alexandria.

My freinds do not know anything about I too wo uld win a royal trivia contest and I did I took one on the E! website they asked questions about royals hard to believe I passed their questions were too easy. I did not study it in school I was not into royalty until three years ago. I admit I should not say that anymore being that somewhat new to this thanks for trying to understand but I feel people still my quotes wrong.

Alexandria said:

I think the more humble thing to do here is not to promote yourself as a royal scholar everywhere because inevitably someone else knows more than you. I have been a member of this forum for more than three years and everyday I learn something new about a royal figure or a moment in royal history. Our members have immense knowledge if we just really read what they are writing rather than just trying to prove our own superiority or vast knowledge over others we can all learn from each other.
It is not what you think it is about you know and I know liitle about royalty I can say I feel rather than saying things to please others I was not promote myself as a royal scholar.

Next Star said:
It is not what you think it is about you know and I know liitle about royalty I can say I feel rather than saying things to please others I was not promote myself as a royal scholar.
I was trying say I know I know about little where we go people always read ing my quotes wrong and I always bounce right back because I not going let some one try to tell me something I already know I can't stand tell me someone I don't know . And I being humble by admiting I was wrong ant that I don't know that much about royalty your turning to me on the spot.

:D :D hey everyone i'm fairly new and i just wanna know if there is anymore info or pics of prince wenzslaus???? thanxs 4 any future posts!!:winkiss: :winkiss: :clap: :) :) :cool:

Is there any more pictures of Wenzeslaus? I think he's attractive man, but I don't eat at all the fact Adriana Lima claims to be virgin, I think if she's virgin you don't to tell ALL the WORLD, that you are.

Yeah pics

Okey dokey well this is a link of him and that victoria secret model Don't know if it is older or newer but i haven't seen it. if u have then feel free to take post down or watevas.....:flowers:

http://www.acmilanvn.com/hotlife.asp?tinid=747
( you have to scroll down to see the pic with him and his gf.)

Last edited by a moderator:
britty1 said:
Okey dokey well this is a link of him and that victoria secret model Don't know if it is older or newer but i haven't seen it. if u have then feel free to take post down or watevas.....:flowers:

http://www.acmilanvn.com/hotlife.asp?tinid=747
( you have to scroll down to see the pic with him and his gf.)
He looks very confused in that picture. :lol:
I had not seen that photo before.

Last edited by a moderator:
suturegeisha said:
He looks very confused in that picture. :lol:
I had not seen that photo before.

yeah i agree.. he doesn't look like he's enjoying himself much.....:ROFLMAO:

I don't see the chemistry there. Well I don't see it from HIS body language.

Oh and she said she never claimed to be a virgin. She said her english was bad, and that her being a virgin is a nice idea, but not true. Look her up on wikipedia!

BurberryBrit said:
Oh and she said she never claimed to be a virgin. She said her english was bad, and that her being a virgin is a nice idea, but not true. Look her up on wikipedia!

Yeah, she would say something like that:wacko:....good try trying to cover that up, hon...:ermm:

britty1 said:
Yeah, she would say something like that:wacko:....good try trying to cover that up, hon...:ermm:

Lol :ROFLMAO:
The old "my English isn't very good trick." No, but maybe the mag jumbled up some of her quotes.

I also think prince Wenzeslaus doesn't look happy with Adriana in this pic. She is very attractive but I prefer princess Angela, B/c she seems to have more class.

I think Prince Wence's girlfriend is full of hot air. Okay, she claims her english isn't all that great and she was misunderstood? One question, maybe. Two questions, you're pushing it. But she answered a series of questions and there's no misunderstanding. Just take a gander if you won't take my word for it.

http://www.greatestjournal.com/commu...71.html#cutid1

From GQ.com: this doesn't sound like her english wasn't good!

Are you a one-guy woman?

Of course! I’m a Catholic.
Look, I’m Catholic, too, but there’s a lot of things about the church that make it hard to date within its rules, don’t you think?
Like what?
Birth control, premarital sex…
Well, you know, sex is just for after marriage.
Say what?
Sex is for after marriage.
Are you saying you’re not going to have sex before marriage?
Exactly.
You mean you’ve never had sex?
That’s why I have to say.
You sure about this?
Yes.
How do men respond to the fact that you plan to, you know, wait?
I don’t care. They have to respect that this is my choice. If there’s no respect, that means they don’t want me.
Who was your first boyfriend?
I have just three boyfriends in my life.
Get out.
And this is the third one now.

Any other thoughts about sex?
I’m not very experienced, okay?
I guess we don’t have much to talk about, sexwise?
I don’t think so.

BurberryBrit, its nice to see that we're on the same page.:lol:

britty1 said:
I don't know if I read this right but this website said that he's in a rock band w/ other princes/counts/european royalty??
That article is dated December 2001, so it's five years old.

Back
Top Bottom