The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #141  
Old 01-03-2019, 07:07 AM
maria-olivia's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 5,692
Her Sister Marie-Astrid's Chlldren are married or not and have Children.
Prince Niklaus was an Ambassador in Brussels, we often saw them. I don't know if they are back in Vaduz.
Princess Margaretha ( Godchild of her Aunt Princess Margaretha of Denmark, Queen Astrid's Sister) was very close to King Baudouin and Queen Fabiola. Their first chlld Leopold , I think born in Brussels , died the same day he was born and is burried in the Crypte of Laeken.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 04-12-2019, 04:25 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 50,945
.

Last week Prince Nikolaus in his role as former Ambassador attended the discussion event "Liechtenstein in foreign media" hosted by the international Liechtenstein Press Club:


** volksblatt: Botschaften sind wichtig für Liechtenstein **
__________________

__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 05-07-2019, 05:58 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 8,339
Prince Nikolaus and Princess Margaretha's younger daughter, Princess Marie-Astrid of Liechtenstein was accompanied during her grandpa's funeral by a boy named Rafe Worthington.
If hhe supported her during this sad moment we may conclude that he is her boyfriend and that this relationship is serious.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 05-07-2019, 06:38 AM
Stefan's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Esslingen, Germany
Posts: 4,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Prince Nikolaus and Princess Margaretha's younger daughter, Princess Marie-Astrid of Liechtenstein was accompanied during her grandpa's funeral by a boy named Rafe Worthington.
If hhe supported her during this sad moment we may conclude that he is her boyfriend and that this relationship is serious.

He attended but did not accompany as he entered separat and not together with her.
__________________
Stefan



Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 05-08-2019, 12:56 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: SF, United States
Posts: 3
It looks like all the unmarried partners of the grandchildren of Grand Duke Jean came together, but separate from their respective partner. There are photos of Henri de Bourbon Parme (Archduchess Gabriella’s fiancé) with Ivana Jamin and Kathryn Mechie (partners of Prince Jean’s sons) and 2 other men, who I think are Rafe Worthington and Emanuele Musini(?) (he’s appeared at events with Anunciata Liechtenstein before).

So even if it is serious, protocol may have required separate attendance.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 06-27-2019, 07:02 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 8,339
Engagement imminent?

Royal Musings: Another American to marry a royal
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 06-27-2019, 11:27 AM
JR76's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Posts: 2,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Don't say imminent. There was a major tiff on Twitter about if the engagement was imminent or forthcoming between the author of the blog and someone who retweeted
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 06-27-2019, 06:08 PM
Marengo's Avatar
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 20,926
Indeed, forthcoming it may be though
__________________
TRF Rules and FAQ
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 07-20-2019, 08:54 PM
Somebody's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Somewhere, Suriname
Posts: 3,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elba View Post
It looks like all the unmarried partners of the grandchildren of Grand Duke Jean came together, but separate from their respective partner. There are photos of Henri de Bourbon Parme (Archduchess Gabriella’s fiancé) with Ivana Jamin and Kathryn Mechie (partners of Prince Jean’s sons) and 2 other men, who I think are Rafe Worthington and Emanuele Musini(?) (he’s appeared at events with Anunciata Liechtenstein before).

So even if it is serious, protocol may have required separate attendance.
Interesting that in the case of Anunciata no name of a partner was included but it seems that her friend did attend in that case.

Here's a link to a short bio of Rafe on his company's website.
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 07-20-2019, 09:19 PM
theroyalfly's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: N/A, Australia
Posts: 1,390
Yes this is true. I ran through the guest list from some prominent royal bloggers and no name of Emanuele Musini in the official list. Although those who recognized him just included him on the not mentioned list. Who knows the reason.
__________________
'Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.'
~ Chinua Achebe


The Royal Fly®️
Reply With Quote
  #151  
Old 07-21-2019, 06:57 AM
Somebody's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Somewhere, Suriname
Posts: 3,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
I wonder why the focus was on princess Astrid and not her cousin Carl-Johann. His girlfriend Ivana not only attended the funeral but also last year's christening of Zeno Willms. On which occassion she was also included in the family picture.
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 07-21-2019, 07:22 AM
JR76's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Posts: 2,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
I wonder why the focus was on princess Astrid and not her cousin Carl-Johann. His girlfriend Ivana not only attended the funeral but also last year's christening of Zeno Willms. On which occassion she was also included in the family picture.
Most likely because Marlene Koenig have heard some rumours about Astrid and none about Carl-Johann. She's very well-connected and she's often right.
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 08-23-2019, 12:10 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Alexandria, VA, United States
Posts: 311
Not rumors. I have a source who lets me know about royal engagements and other events. I was the first to report the Arco Napoleon engagement although I had to sit on it for about 24 hours until I got the okay to publish. I just posted about Vittoria Waldburg's engagement to Ferdinand Lovrek -- they became engaged a few months ago but the announcement was this past weekend. Astrid and Anunciata are princesses but they do not carry out official duties. Rafe accompanied her to the national day celebrations last week
https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...htenstein.html

I also had to sit on these engagements for a day https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...gagements.html and was also told about the Preussen-Leiningen engagement (and had it confirmed by two of the bride's cousins), but the bride's mother was not happy and chewed me out, but she sort of stepped back when I told her that no in the Prussian royal house sent me the message - that it was someone else -- the source I have https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...ry-prince.html

I also knew that Joachim Albrecht's wedding had been moved to Majorca some time before the press release (as well they already had a child) ... I could not write about it, asI was not given permission. As for Carl Johann, all I know is that he has been with Ivanna Jamin for some time but have never received any information about an engagement. Official docs and her Instagram account use the name Ivanna
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 08-23-2019, 06:50 AM
JR76's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Posts: 2,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleneKoenig View Post
Not rumors. I have a source who lets me know about royal engagements and other events. I was the first to report the Arco Napoleon engagement although I had to sit on it for about 24 hours until I got the okay to publish. I just posted about Vittoria Waldburg's engagement to Ferdinand Lovrek -- they became engaged a few months ago but the announcement was this past weekend. Astrid and Anunciata are princesses but they do not carry out official duties. Rafe accompanied her to the national day celebrations last week
https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...htenstein.html

I also had to sit on these engagements for a day https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...gagements.html and was also told about the Preussen-Leiningen engagement (and had it confirmed by two of the bride's cousins), but the bride's mother was not happy and chewed me out, but she sort of stepped back when I told her that no in the Prussian royal house sent me the message - that it was someone else -- the source I have https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...ry-prince.html

I also knew that Joachim Albrecht's wedding had been moved to Majorca some time before the press release (as well they already had a child) ... I could not write about it, asI was not given permission. As for Carl Johann, all I know is that he has been with Ivanna Jamin for some time but have never received any information about an engagement. Official docs and her Instagram account use the name Ivanna
Please accept my sincere apologies. Instead of writing something nice about you and your extraordinary knowledge I should have just posted your CV and a link to your blog.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 08-23-2019, 07:21 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: St Thomas, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands
Posts: 1,717


I don't think the comment was a criticism of your own, but simply elaborating on the subject of the source.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 08-23-2019, 08:44 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 8,339
When I noticed that there were new posts here and at the "Engagements Announcements 2019" thread, I was sure that it referred to Princess Marie Astrid & Rafe Worthington.
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 08-23-2019, 08:51 AM
Marengo's Avatar
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 20,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
Please accept my sincere apologies. Instead of writing something nice about you and your extraordinary knowledge I should have just posted your CV and a link to your blog.
Although it is tempting to let this post stay, it might be better to remove it.
__________________

__________________
TRF Rules and FAQ
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
prince nikolaus of liechtenstein, princess margaretha of luxembourg


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Margaretha and Family, Current Events Part 1: December 2002 - Josefine Royal House of Sweden 29 10-15-2019 09:49 AM
Princess Margaretha of Luxembourg & Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein: March 20, 1982 Cathérine Bergeyck Royal Weddings 19 02-04-2018 10:07 PM
Prince George (1869-1957) and Princess Marie Bonaparte (1882-1962) Marengo Greek Royal History 68 12-24-2017 02:16 PM
Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde: October 2004 - December 2004 Julia Current Events Archive 207 12-17-2004 11:20 PM
Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde: July 2004 - October 2004 samitude Current Events Archive 172 10-15-2004 01:57 PM




Popular Tags
administrator alqasimi aristocracy armenia bavaria;house;chef;luitpold;ludwig belgian royal family birthday celebration bracelets countess of snowdon crown prince hussein's future wife crown princess victoria current events cypher cyprus danish history denmark duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex dutch history earl of wessex family search french royalty future wife of prince hussein germany hamdan bin mohammed head of the house henry v house of bernadotte house of bourbon house of grimaldi house of orange-nassau house of saxe-coburg and gotha king philippe letter lithuanian castles marriage mbs meghan markle mohammed vi monarchist monarchy naples nelson mandela bay official visit palaces potential areas prince charles prince harry princely family of monaco prince of wales princess anne princess benedikte qe2 queen mathilde queen paola romanov family rumania shakespeare south korea spanish royal state visit sweden swedish history swedish royal family united kingdom usa valois viscount severn windy city


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019
Jelsoft Enterprises
×