The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-03-2019, 07:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Her Sister Marie-Astrid's Chlldren are married or not and have Children.
Prince Niklaus was an Ambassador in Brussels, we often saw them. I don't know if they are back in Vaduz.
Princess Margaretha ( Godchild of her Aunt Princess Margaretha of Denmark, Queen Astrid's Sister) was very close to King Baudouin and Queen Fabiola. Their first chlld Leopold , I think born in Brussels , died the same day he was born and is burried in the Crypte of Laeken.

Old 04-12-2019, 04:25 AM
Administrator

Last week Prince Nikolaus in his role as former Ambassador attended the discussion event "Liechtenstein in foreign media" hosted by the international Liechtenstein Press Club:

** volksblatt: Botschaften sind wichtig für Liechtenstein **

Old 05-07-2019, 05:58 AM
Majesty

Prince Nikolaus and Princess Margaretha's younger daughter, Princess Marie-Astrid of Liechtenstein was accompanied during her grandpa's funeral by a boy named Rafe Worthington.
If hhe supported her during this sad moment we may conclude that he is her boyfriend and that this relationship is serious.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Prince Nikolaus and Princess Margaretha's younger daughter, Princess Marie-Astrid of Liechtenstein was accompanied during her grandpa's funeral by a boy named Rafe Worthington.
If hhe supported her during this sad moment we may conclude that he is her boyfriend and that this relationship is serious.

He attended but did not accompany as he entered separat and not together with her.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:56 AM

It looks like all the unmarried partners of the grandchildren of Grand Duke Jean came together, but separate from their respective partner. There are photos of Henri de Bourbon Parme (Archduchess Gabriella’s fiancé) with Ivana Jamin and Kathryn Mechie (partners of Prince Jean’s sons) and 2 other men, who I think are Rafe Worthington and Emanuele Musini(?) (he’s appeared at events with Anunciata Liechtenstein before).

So even if it is serious, protocol may have required separate attendance.
Old 06-27-2019, 07:02 AM
Majesty

Engagement imminent?

Royal Musings: Another American to marry a royal
Old 06-27-2019, 11:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Don't say imminent. There was a major tiff on Twitter about if the engagement was imminent or forthcoming between the author of the blog and someone who retweeted
Old 06-27-2019, 06:08 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Indeed, forthcoming it may be though
Old 07-20-2019, 08:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elba View Post
It looks like all the unmarried partners of the grandchildren of Grand Duke Jean came together, but separate from their respective partner. There are photos of Henri de Bourbon Parme (Archduchess Gabriella’s fiancé) with Ivana Jamin and Kathryn Mechie (partners of Prince Jean’s sons) and 2 other men, who I think are Rafe Worthington and Emanuele Musini(?) (he’s appeared at events with Anunciata Liechtenstein before).

So even if it is serious, protocol may have required separate attendance.
Interesting that in the case of Anunciata no name of a partner was included but it seems that her friend did attend in that case.

Here's a link to a short bio of Rafe on his company's website.
Old 07-20-2019, 09:19 PM
Serene Highness

Yes this is true. I ran through the guest list from some prominent royal bloggers and no name of Emanuele Musini in the official list. Although those who recognized him just included him on the not mentioned list. Who knows the reason.

The Royal Fly®️
Old 07-21-2019, 06:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I wonder why the focus was on princess Astrid and not her cousin Carl-Johann. His girlfriend Ivana not only attended the funeral but also last year's christening of Zeno Willms. On which occassion she was also included in the family picture.
Old 07-21-2019, 07:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
I wonder why the focus was on princess Astrid and not her cousin Carl-Johann. His girlfriend Ivana not only attended the funeral but also last year's christening of Zeno Willms. On which occassion she was also included in the family picture.
Most likely because Marlene Koenig have heard some rumours about Astrid and none about Carl-Johann. She's very well-connected and she's often right.
Old 08-23-2019, 12:10 AM
Nobility

Not rumors. I have a source who lets me know about royal engagements and other events. I was the first to report the Arco Napoleon engagement although I had to sit on it for about 24 hours until I got the okay to publish. I just posted about Vittoria Waldburg's engagement to Ferdinand Lovrek -- they became engaged a few months ago but the announcement was this past weekend. Astrid and Anunciata are princesses but they do not carry out official duties. Rafe accompanied her to the national day celebrations last week
https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...htenstein.html

I also had to sit on these engagements for a day https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...gagements.html and was also told about the Preussen-Leiningen engagement (and had it confirmed by two of the bride's cousins), but the bride's mother was not happy and chewed me out, but she sort of stepped back when I told her that no in the Prussian royal house sent me the message - that it was someone else -- the source I have https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...ry-prince.html

I also knew that Joachim Albrecht's wedding had been moved to Majorca some time before the press release (as well they already had a child) ... I could not write about it, asI was not given permission. As for Carl Johann, all I know is that he has been with Ivanna Jamin for some time but have never received any information about an engagement. Official docs and her Instagram account use the name Ivanna
Old 08-23-2019, 06:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleneKoenig View Post
Not rumors. I have a source who lets me know about royal engagements and other events. I was the first to report the Arco Napoleon engagement although I had to sit on it for about 24 hours until I got the okay to publish. I just posted about Vittoria Waldburg's engagement to Ferdinand Lovrek -- they became engaged a few months ago but the announcement was this past weekend. Astrid and Anunciata are princesses but they do not carry out official duties. Rafe accompanied her to the national day celebrations last week
https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...htenstein.html

I also had to sit on these engagements for a day https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...gagements.html and was also told about the Preussen-Leiningen engagement (and had it confirmed by two of the bride's cousins), but the bride's mother was not happy and chewed me out, but she sort of stepped back when I told her that no in the Prussian royal house sent me the message - that it was someone else -- the source I have https://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blog...ry-prince.html

I also knew that Joachim Albrecht's wedding had been moved to Majorca some time before the press release (as well they already had a child) ... I could not write about it, asI was not given permission. As for Carl Johann, all I know is that he has been with Ivanna Jamin for some time but have never received any information about an engagement. Official docs and her Instagram account use the name Ivanna
Please accept my sincere apologies. Instead of writing something nice about you and your extraordinary knowledge I should have just posted your CV and a link to your blog.
Old 08-23-2019, 07:21 AM
Royal Highness

I don't think the comment was a criticism of your own, but simply elaborating on the subject of the source.
Old 08-23-2019, 08:44 AM
Majesty

When I noticed that there were new posts here and at the "Engagements Announcements 2019" thread, I was sure that it referred to Princess Marie Astrid & Rafe Worthington.
Old 08-23-2019, 08:51 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
Please accept my sincere apologies. Instead of writing something nice about you and your extraordinary knowledge I should have just posted your CV and a link to your blog.
Although it is tempting to let this post stay, it might be better to remove it.

Tags
prince nikolaus of liechtenstein, princess margaretha of luxembourg