Prince Nikolaus (1947- ), Princess Margaretha (1957- ) and Family: October 2004-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Margaretha and Princess Marie Astrid attended the Jeux des petits etats d'Europe in Luxembourg, find more information here.

Wasn't she dating a Merode?

Lelio Orsini is the son of princess Khétévane Bagration de Moukhran, of the former Georgian royal family.

Last edited:
Just found on twitter.

Marlene Koenig ‏@royalmusing 1h

Ricardo Mateos is reporting a possible engagement. btw Pss Maria Annunciata of Liechtenstei & Prince Leilo Orsini

La familia real griega parece estar cada da ms implicada en la vida de Grecia pues ya se ha anunciado que el prncipe Nicols, sobrino de la reina doa Sofa, y su esposa Tatiana abandonan Londres para afincarse definitivamente en Atenas - Extraconfidenc

On Nettys Royal forum, someone who is actually in touch with the family sys that she is dating someone else.

On "Luxarazzi" there is a photo of M-Annunziata together with Elisabeth Thurn u. Taxis at an event hosted by Elisabeth. And Annunziata looks pregnant IMO. Anything known about that?

She indeed drinks obviously wine. So of course I may be wrong - let´s hope so! I for myself would be very disappointed if she develops into a second Charlotte C.

Well, if she is: good for her. Aren't most children born out of wedlock these days? I believe in the UK -where HSH lives- it surpassed the 50%. If she wants to have one she should have one, regardless of what her Opus Dei relatives or anybody else thinks.

I didn't know she was also working for Vogue, it seems rather popular under the daughters of rich aristocrats. Did the princess study art history IIRC? There must be more interesting &less stereo-typical things to do with such a degree.

Last edited:
Does Princess Maria Annunciata work for vogue magazine?. What about Princess Marie Astrid and Prince Josef?

Last edited:
And a package of marlboro light it seems ;). Never a good idea to pose for photos with cigarettes, drinks or food.

Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein and Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein ( Princess of Luxembourg) attend a mass at Notre Dame Church in Laeken on February 17, 2016 in Laeken, Belgium.

GETTY:

Laeken Pictures And Photos | Getty Images

Their son Léopold, *+1984 is burried there to.

Findagrave.com:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=34212171

Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Margaretha_of_Liechtenstein

What is the cause of Prince Leopold's death?

Princess Maria-Annunciata, who collaborated on the curation of the art exhibit, attended the preview of the exhibition titled 'Picasso: Between Cubism and Classicism, 1915-1925' at the Scuderie del Quirinale in Rome, Italy on September 21:

** Pic **

Her Sister Marie-Astrid's Chlldren are married or not and have Children.
Prince Niklaus was an Ambassador in Brussels, we often saw them. I don't know if they are back in Vaduz.
Princess Margaretha ( Godchild of her Aunt Princess Margaretha of Denmark, Queen Astrid's Sister) was very close to King Baudouin and Queen Fabiola. Their first chlld Leopold , I think born in Brussels , died the same day he was born and is burried in the Crypte of Laeken.

Prince Nikolaus and Princess Margaretha's younger daughter, Princess Marie-Astrid of Liechtenstein was accompanied during her grandpa's funeral by a boy named Rafe Worthington.
If hhe supported her during this sad moment we may conclude that he is her boyfriend and that this relationship is serious.

Prince Nikolaus and Princess Margaretha's younger daughter, Princess Marie-Astrid of Liechtenstein was accompanied during her grandpa's funeral by a boy named Rafe Worthington.
If hhe supported her during this sad moment we may conclude that he is her boyfriend and that this relationship is serious.

He attended but did not accompany as he entered separat and not together with her.

It looks like all the unmarried partners of the grandchildren of Grand Duke Jean came together, but separate from their respective partner. There are photos of Henri de Bourbon Parme (Archduchess Gabriella’s fiancé) with Ivana Jamin and Kathryn Mechie (partners of Prince Jean’s sons) and 2 other men, who I think are Rafe Worthington and Emanuele Musini(?) (he’s appeared at events with Anunciata Liechtenstein before).

So even if it is serious, protocol may have required separate attendance.

Indeed, forthcoming it may be though ;)

It looks like all the unmarried partners of the grandchildren of Grand Duke Jean came together, but separate from their respective partner. There are photos of Henri de Bourbon Parme (Archduchess Gabriella’s fiancé) with Ivana Jamin and Kathryn Mechie (partners of Prince Jean’s sons) and 2 other men, who I think are Rafe Worthington and Emanuele Musini(?) (he’s appeared at events with Anunciata Liechtenstein before).

So even if it is serious, protocol may have required separate attendance.

Interesting that in the case of Anunciata no name of a partner was included but it seems that her friend did attend in that case.

Here's a link to a short bio of Rafe on his company's website.

Last edited:
Yes this is true. I ran through the guest list from some prominent royal bloggers and no name of Emanuele Musini in the official list. Although those who recognized him just included him on the not mentioned list. Who knows the reason.

Back
Top Bottom