The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Liechtenstein

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Courtier

"Brain system deficiency" might mean anencephaly [which is not common, but is a leading cause of death in newborns due to brain dysfunction].
That would be my guess anyway. How sad.

Old 05-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Serene Highness

Did any pics ever turn up from their Silver wedding anniversary ball?

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 09-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Nobility

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/528...unciatafg4.jpg
Princess Maria-Annunciata

Image from Netty Royal
Old 09-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Gentry

A pic of Princess Maria Anunciata in July, 2007(left)... I'd say it's really a low-profile royal family.

ImageShack - Hosting :: june2007eq5.jpg
Old 09-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Wasnt this picture from Point de Vue? The girl next to her is Princess Alix de Ligne. I believe they attended a (wedding?) party at Chateau Belouil.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
Wasnt this picture from Point de Vue? The girl next to her is Princess Alix de Ligne. I believe they attended a (wedding?) party at Chateau Belouil.
Yes, the girl on the right is Princess Alix de Ligne. As for the occasion, I've no idea... I just saw this photo in another forum, says which that it was taken in July, 2007.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:42 AM
Aristocracy

maria annunciata is just gorgeous...does anyone has recent photos of her...i don't know much about her...is she still studying? or does she work?
Old 12-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Commoner

Nikolaus,Margaretha and their children had a ball in Vienna that lasted a whole w-e.I think it was for their children because it was mostly young people.I saw some pictures in a website just like manueldias.com but it was his it was in german I think.i've been going crazy looking for it.but there was a brunch and at night the ball at the Liechtenstein Museum.If i find anything i'll post a link
Old 05-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoduck View Post
maria annunciata is just gorgeous...does anyone has recent photos of her...i don't know much about her...is she still studying? or does she work?
The lovely Maria-Annunciata is the best kept secret of the Princely family. She is indeed extremely pretty. I remember seeing pictures of her as a baby on visits to her relatives the Belgian Royal family, being bounced on the knees of Queen Fabiola. She was just adorable.

My guess is that she is kept from the media and leads a very private life, and that is the way her family intends to keep it.

I read a few posts above that Philip Niarchos would like her for his wild party boy son Stavros(on and off again boyfriend of Paris Hilton). That made me laugh...Stavros wouldn't have a chance with that girl for so many reasons!
Old 03-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Nobility

Here are some pictures of Maria-Annunciata and her cousin Prince Félix of Luxembourg from their cousin Marie-Christine's wedding in Dec 2008.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Old 05-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Wow! Maria-Anunciata is gorgeous! Is she currently in school? Does she live in Liechtenstein?
Old 05-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
Wow! Maria-Anunciata is gorgeous! Is she currently in school? Does she live in Liechtenstein?
No, she and her family live in Bruxelles. where her father Prince Nikolaus is the Ambassador of Liechtenstein.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you, MAfan. She is really pretty. I'm sure that she will be a great catch for any of the single young royals in a few years.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:58 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAfan View Post
No, she and her family live in Bruxelles. where her father Prince Nikolaus is the Ambassador of Liechtenstein.
There parents live in Belgium, but Anunciata, Astrid and Josef live in London and go back and forth. Anunciata is graduating from university there this year and Josef is in Sandhurst Military Academy.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Thank you, Lccje. Do you know in which subject is she graduating? And what is Astrid studying?
Old 10-11-2009, 08:41 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lccje View Post
There parents live in Belgium, but Anunciata, Astrid and Josef live in London and go back and forth. Anunciata is graduating from university there this year and Josef is in Sandhurst Military Academy.
I knew that they all live in England but I didn't know that Prince Josef is in Sandhurst Military Academy.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Courtier

Prince Josef completes Sandhurst : Lëtzebuerg: Prince Josef completes Sandhurst
Old 01-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Commoner

Does princess maria anunciata have a boyfriend right now?how about prince josef-emanuel?
So they still live in london?
Old 01-26-2010, 05:42 AM
Courtier

no one knows if they are in a relationship until and unless you are their friend. Maybe they still live in London.

It would have been very nice if they released AT LEAST 1 picture of Prince Josef Emmanuel graduating from Sandhurst.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:44 AM
Commoner

you're right...i'm getting kinda crazy over this royal family(Liechtenstein & Luxembourg).very mysterious....hahahhaha

Tags
prince nikolaus of liechtenstein, princess margaretha of luxembourg