Prince Nikolaus (1947- ), Princess Margaretha (1957- ) and Family: October 2004-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! Maria-Anunciata is gorgeous! Is she currently in school? Does she live in Liechtenstein?

Wow! Maria-Anunciata is gorgeous! Is she currently in school? Does she live in Liechtenstein?
No, she and her family live in Bruxelles. where her father Prince Nikolaus is the Ambassador of Liechtenstein.

Thank you, MAfan. She is really pretty. I'm sure that she will be a great catch for any of the single young royals in a few years.

No, she and her family live in Bruxelles. where her father Prince Nikolaus is the Ambassador of Liechtenstein.

There parents live in Belgium, but Anunciata, Astrid and Josef live in London and go back and forth. Anunciata is graduating from university there this year and Josef is in Sandhurst Military Academy.

Thank you, Lccje. Do you know in which subject is she graduating? And what is Astrid studying?

There parents live in Belgium, but Anunciata, Astrid and Josef live in London and go back and forth. Anunciata is graduating from university there this year and Josef is in Sandhurst Military Academy.

I knew that they all live in England but I didn't know that Prince Josef is in Sandhurst Military Academy.

Does princess maria anunciata have a boyfriend right now?how about prince josef-emanuel?
So they still live in london?

:previous: no one knows if they are in a relationship until and unless you are their friend. Maybe they still live in London.

It would have been very nice if they released AT LEAST 1 picture of Prince Josef Emmanuel graduating from Sandhurst.

you're right...i'm getting kinda crazy over this royal family(Liechtenstein & Luxembourg).very mysterious....hahahhaha

:previous: me too. at least we get some pictures of the Grand Ducal family of Luxembourg.

Is Nikolaus still the Ambasidor of Liechtenstein to Belgium?

Princess M's wedding gown was by Balmain and she was one of if not the most beautiful bride I have ever seen -easily on a par with P grace.They have a happy marriage and have stuck together and that is the important thing here. Princess Margaretha has aged a bit but haven't we all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, she has aged; but imo she has aged very gracefully; I dare to say that she looks much better now, surelyt her style has improved a lot!

Yes, she has aged; but imo she has aged very gracefully; I dare to say that she looks much better now, surelyt her style has improved a lot!

I completely agree MAfan! Much has been made of the beauty of Marie-Astrid (who has also IMHO aged beautifully and gracefully). But now Margaretha seems to have found a style that is elegant, tasteful, and appropriate to her age without being dowdy or frumpy. In addition, I personally thought she was a complete KNOCKOUT at the Luxembourg silver wedding gala. I wouldn't have said it when she was in her 20's, but wow...what a hottie!

Rascal

Will he resign from Ambassador to the Holy See too?

Josef Emmanuel looks a LOT different now, I could not recognize him!

In the Point de Vue of the last week of September there was a picture of princess Marie-Annunciata of Liechtenstein. She attended the wedding of prince Simon de Merode and Anna Pigott. She posed together with prince Charles Adrien de Merode, a cousin of the groom.

Charles-Adrien is the son of Prince Charles-Louis de Merode and Countess Clotilde d'Oultremont de Wegimont.

courtesy: gerrijan at ATR.

Last edited:
I have posted a new picture of the daughters of Prince Nikolaus in this thread go to the third link in the first post!

German Chancellor Angela Merkel poses with a medal for the media after she was awarded by Prince
Nikolaus of Liechtenstein, vice president of the European Coudenhove-Kalergi association and Josef
Hoechtl, member of Austrian People's Party (OevP) at the Chancellery in Berlin, January 13, 2011.
Merkel was awarded with the European award of the Coudenhove-Kalergi association for her merits
in the European policy.

** Pic **

I have read that Marie-Astrid lives in Argentina. Does anyone know if she works there or goes to school there?

On June 2, Princess Margaretha attended the first communion of Princess Louise of Belgium. She can be seen in a couple of pictures arriving with her aunt Queen Fabiola of Belgium.

communion-of-princess-louise-793947 - Videos en Foto's, pers en stockbeelden | Isopix.be | Vidéos et Photos de presse et banque d'images

On June 5, Princess Margaretha attended the Skoda Tour de Luxembourg with her father, Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg.

RTL.lu - Sportaktualitéit vum Tour de Luxembourg - TDL: Schlussvictoire fir de Leopard-Profi Linus Gerdemann

wort.lu | Fotogalerien | Schlussetappe der Tour de Luxembourg

pressphoto.lu - Searching for «Skoda Tour de Luxembourg 2011 grand duc jean»

Edited to add:

Stephanievl posted a picture in the Belgian forum of Princess Margaretha with Queen Fabiola attending the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition in Belgium on May 21. Princess Margaretha is doing a lot with the Belgian Royalty lately!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/27245209.jpg/

Last edited:
Prince Nikolaus, as Ambassador of the Principality of Liechtenstein to the Holy See, attended this morning the annual meeting of Pope Benedict XVI with Holy See Diplomats in Vatican City. He was accompained by his wife Princess Margaretha.

Back
Top Bottom