Prince Maximilian & Princess Angela 1: July 2005 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 1 of the Prince Maximilian & Princess Angela thread where you may post news, pictures, comments and articles. Please remember to follow the Attachment and Copyright Rules. Happy posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, apart from photos of their wedding I don't hink you'll find much 'news and pictures' of them. They are a very discreet couple who don't play a important role in Liechtenstein.

This is one of my favorite royal couples. Yes I agree, they are very much discreet...There are hardly any photos of their little family, but I guess they like it that way.

Roshanah said:
His Wife Princess Angela von Leichtenstien:)

Princess Angela is not shown in that picture -- I also, however, do not know who the woman is -- but unless there's been some major transformation or something, neither of the women in that picture is Princess Angela.:p

There is a thread with photos of her on it -- if you scroll down to the bottom even those pictures of her, indoors and outdoors, do not look anything like either woman in that picture:p

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=783&page=2&pp=20&highlight=angela

Last edited:
Photo of family members.

As promised here is the photo:

The lady in green is the Princess's mother.

photo from Vanidades magazine.

Attachments

• alt family of Angela at wedding to Prinz Max.JPG
    alt family of Angela at wedding to Prinz Max.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 8,145
Last edited:
You never hear anything about Princess Angela; there was a photo of Prince Maxmillian with his brother and sister in law. He was posing with a lighter skinned black woman erroneously identified as Angela. Is Maxmillian and Angela still together?

Max and Angela will soon celebrate their 6th wedding anniversary on Jan 29. Wonder how they will celebrate? Knowing them (not personally, of course) it will probably be a pretty low key event celebrated by just them along with little Alfons. I wish them many more happy ones to come!

Thanks Warren.

I will ignore ignorance.;)

regarding that website mentined above except for the pictures- totally ignorant!!

Being an African American Women, this is actually disgusting. This proves beyond a doubt, Ignorance is not bliss.

I posted the link because news of Angela is thin on the ground, and it offered a different perspective.

The United States does not have a monopoly on ignorance, and not all the comments on that particular site are negative.

It is stating the obvious that we have a much greater knowledge and understanding of the royal world than the vast majority of people. It can be something of a reality check to discover that others are so ready to display their ignorance, but then we occasionally get that here in the Forums as well.

Warren

The website posted here is very really anoying and ignorant. They even don't know about Angela' and Maximillian's boy. I also wonder if there any picks of their son. I saw only one picture of him. I'd love to see more photos of Angela,she is so pretty and classy lady.:)

To my understanding, they are very private and live in Hamburg, Germany. However, somebody has to have seen them somewhere. We get updates about German royals so why not Liechtenstein royals that live in Germany?

They are such a lovely family and it would be nice to see/hear more about them.:)

kerry said:
To my understanding, they are very private and live in Hamburg, Germany. However, somebody has to have seen them somewhere. We get updates about German royals so why not Liechtenstein royals that live in Germany?
Probably something along the lines of not messing with the Liechtensteiners in case Prince Hans Adam gets annoyed. ;)

What happens whe Prince Hans Adam gets annoyed?

kerry said:

They are such a lovely family and it would be nice to see/hear more about them.:)

I understand, but they have to go to weddings, work, out shopping, charity functions, something. Where are they. . .:(

BurberryBrit said:
What happens when Prince Hans Adam gets annoyed?
It was a little joke. Nevertheless, I don't think he's the sort of person you would mess with. He has shown he can be determined and ruthless when it comes to protecting the interests of his dynasty. Not a man to cross.

I see :)
Do the Liechtensteins associate much with the other royal families?

BurberryBrit said:
I see :)
Do the Liechtensteins associate much with the other royal families?
As a rule, everything the Liechtensteiners do they do discreetly. Most of the activity takes place out of the public eye; they do not need, nor seek, a high profile or publicity.
They are a reigning and ruling family from the old school, highly adaptable, and the last vestige of the Holy Roman Empire; contacts would be maintained throughout the Gotha.

Thanks again Warren. What do you mean about the "Gotha?"

I like that they are low key. That's admirable. But usually that makes photographers go into overdrive trying to catch a glimpse. They must be well respected to be left alone. I may have to venture to that side of teh world to see them up close :p

The Gotha

BurberryBrit said:
Thanks again Warren. What do you mean about the "Gotha?"
It's a term to describe the European Royal world. It includes members of the reigning Houses, former reigning Houses, and the Mediatised Sovereign Houses of the Holy Roman Empire [Habsburg Empire]; that is: all the families who are listed in the Almanach de Gotha, plus some of the grand aristocratic families.
It is unlikely we will ever receive an invitation to one of their parties. :D

I am amazed too that while living in Germany, the press doesn't seem to bother them. You rarely see pictures of the family at all. It kind of throws a major wrench in the royal watching of this couple, but I very much respect their privacy, and wanting to be left alone. Maybe when Alfons comes of age, we might see more photos of the family. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Exactly my point. You would think that there would be a paparazzi frenzy because they are so elusive. But on the other hand, it is refreshing that little to no scandal is associated with a royal house.

Also, posted somewhere within TRF, someone mentioned that they were voted favorite couple in Germany. Would be nice if a forum member over that way could post more info on them. I'll keep my fingers crossed.:)

kerry said:
Exactly my point. You would think that there would be a paparazzi frenzy because they are so elusive. But on the other hand, it is refreshing that little to no scandal is associated with a royal house.

Also, posted somewhere within TRF, someone mentioned that they were voted favorite couple in Germany. Would be nice if a forum member over that way could post more info on them. I'll keep my fingers crossed.:)

Yes, Kerry. The more you clam up, the more ppl try to get something out of you so bravo to them for maintaining their privacy! But they must go to social events in Munich or wherever they live. Yes, perhaps an angel in Germany will give us the scoop. Or like I said, I may have to make a trip to Germany or National Day and see them up close for myself :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom