The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Other Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Liechtenstein

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Serene Highness

Michelleq, thanx for pics. I wish we could see Angela outfit. Her necklace seems interesting though.

Old 07-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Courtier

Thanks belong to Hannelore's quick eyes and fingers, Seegerpress and the Royal Forum.

Old 07-23-2006, 08:11 PM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
Thanks for the pics. Its great to see them since we rarely do get a peek. Today is the date listed of the pics so maybe there will be more posted. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Old 07-24-2006, 12:24 AM
Courtier

It's good to see Max and Angela out and about...
Old 07-24-2006, 01:24 PM
Serene Highness

Thank God! A recent picture! I was beginning to worry. Glad they are together and happy and smiling. :)

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 07-24-2006, 02:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleq
Thanks belong to Hannelore's quick eyes and fingers, Seegerpress and the Royal Forum.
Thank you Hannelore for your quickness, and Thank You Michelleq for posting these fantastic pictures of our favourite low profile couple. I have my fingers crossed that they will attend Liechtenstein's National Day this August ! :)
Old 07-25-2006, 09:45 PM
Royal Highness

I don't know how to upload a picture through a hosting agency but I found another pic of Prince Max and Princess Angela.

http://www.royalpress.nl/20060722.html Just scroll to the middle of the page and she's looking straight at you!
Old 07-26-2006, 08:15 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry
I don't know how to upload a picture through a hosting agency but I found another pic of Prince Max and Princess Angela.
Here you are Kerry...

pic courtesy Royal Press Europe/Albert Niebor

The Elusive Max & Angela, July 2006

Old 07-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks Warren!:)
Old 08-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Nobility

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Princess Angela looks GREAT for a woman her age. Prince Maximilian looks very handsome also. They definitely look happy and at ease, I just wish there were more pictures of them. Oh well, National Day is around the corner. Maybe they will both attend this year.
I know that Prince Alois and Princess Sophie are supposed to be the main attraction because they are the Hereditary couple, but Maximilian and Angela are more interesting to me.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaR
...I know that Prince Alois and Princess Sophie are supposed to be the main attraction because they are the Hereditary couple, but Maximilian and Angela are more interesting to me.
I'm in total agreement TonyaR. There are only 14 more days National Day! Not that I'm counting.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:11 PM
Royal Highness

Here's another photo from the wedding of Countess Elisabeth

picture from Contrast photo
Old 08-04-2006, 01:40 AM
Nobility

do they carry out official duties?
Old 08-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Royal Highness

I don't believe they do or at least nothing I've come across. Unless of course you consider their appearances at some royal and noble weddings. Hey, could be.

Alisa, I just noticed the new photo of Max and Angela. Thanks because I know how frustrating it is to find them. Her hair seems to be a browner now. It fits her nicely I think.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Nobility

Alisa the photo is great. I never seem to have any luck finding new pictures of this couple, it can be so frustrating. I would love to see how much little Prince Alfons has grown. He has to be about 5 years old now.....hopefully they will attend the National Day festivities.

Does anyone know what type of relationship Maximilian and Angela have with the rest of the Princely family? Is Max close to Prince Alois? I think I remember reading somewhere that Princess Angela is Godmother to Tatjana's daughter.
Old 08-05-2006, 08:39 AM
Administrator

regarding who butters the bread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaR
Does anyone know what type of relationship Maximilian and Angela have with the rest of the Princely family?
As Prince Max has now been appointed to the Executive Committee of the LGT Group, the Liechtenstein Family's private banking and investment house, it may be in the rest of the family members' interests to maintain good relations.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Courtier

Angela is godmother to Tatjana's second child (eldest daughter) Elisabeth Maria Angela Tatjana von Lattorff (born in 2002).
Old 08-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybags
Angela is godmother to Tatjana's second child (eldest daughter) Elisabeth Maria Angela Tatjana von Lattorff (born in 2002).
Mybags, thanks for that information. Obviously, from what Warren is saying the family is very close to Max and Angela since they let Prince Max control the 'piggy bank'!!
Old 08-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Royal Highness

Tomorrow is National Day!
Old 08-15-2006, 10:44 AM
Serene Highness

Happy National day!

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Closed Thread