Prince Maximilian & Princess Angela 1: July 2005 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurberryBrit said:
The photographers knew they were liable to not see her for another 4 years so they weren't taking any chances! lol

I wish they had had another child since Alons is so adorable.

LOL!!! But you might be right about here disappearing again. I also wished that Max and Angela had more children since Alfons is such a gem.:)

Alfons has grown a lot since last year. He is really tall for 5 yo.Angela looks like always amazingly young. I would never give her 48 yo. :)

Yes, Pss Angela does look pretty amazing. She has me by 10 years and I can only wish that I would look half as good as her when I hit 40! Alfons has grown a lot but look how tall his dad is. I think that Hans-Adam and Alois are quite tall, also. I believe that Alfons is destined to be over 6ft in stature.

Alfons pic!

Since we probably won't see another pic for a while, here's one for the record...

Pic © Seeger-Press/Sandra Zollner 2006
HSH Prince Alfons von und zu Liechtenstein
National Day 2006

PrinceAlfonsNatDayAug06.jpg

Yeah, with our luck he might be married with kids by the time we see him again.:lol:

Nice pic of Prince Alfons,he is a beautiful boy.:flowers:

Wow, it's nice seeing pictures of the family. Prince Alfons is just too cute for words. He's really growing up fast.

Great pic of Prince Alfons. I also wish they had another child since Prince Alfons is so handsome! Princess Angela looks about average height(5'5" or thereabouts), but Prince Maximilian looks quite tall. I also think Alfons will be very tall and handsome. He will definitely be a hearbreaker:wub: It seems as if all of the children in that family are attractive though, because Princess Sophie and Prince Alois' children are very cute, especially the oldest son, and the baby is too adorable.

Thanks so much Warren , for the lovely photograph of HSH Princess Angela von Leichtenstien :flowers:

I have to agree that that HSH Alfons is a VERY handsome little Boy. His parents should be proud of their hard work. He he he

Last edited by a moderator:
Alfons

He is so gorgeous. He will have the pick of the litter. They hit the jackpot with him. The best of them both.

Welcome to the forum JALyles. You're right about Alfons, he is a great product of his parents.:flowers:

He is soooooo adborable. Very hansome. & they look great together.:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Warren said:
Found this website, which gives a US perspective. Just ignore the comment that Angela "probably has to bring her own lunch and make the beds twice a week", and the description of Liechtenstein as "this little theme park." :eek:

For what it's worth (a couple of good pics though): http://www.thumperscorner.com/discus/messages/2152/6405.html?1126674389

:ohmy: Someone posted on there saying they are comparing Liechtenstein to Europe's answer to Botswana!!:wacko: Liechtenstein like Botswana? What the!! Liechtenstein is the richest country in Europe, isn't it?! It is the financial capital of the world, in a category with a very small handful of other countries: Hong Kong, Switzerland, maybe Brunei and Monaco are in there too, and definitely Malaysia because of Kuala Lumpur. These countries are small, yes, but geez, they are extremely important to the world economy. I get dizzying trying to imagine the IRAQ funds that must be filtering through Liechtenstein accounts right now!!!!:sad:
Dam, that site is seriously ignorant!
Onto the topic of Angela and Max
But the photos are awesome.
I didn't know Angela was(is?) a fashion designer. Maybe she designed her wedding gown, anyone know? I was not impressed with her tiara too much, but the dress was nice, what could be seen of it. I have no idea either that Prince Max was so handsome in those days. :rolleyes:

I read somewhere that Princess Angela did design her wedding gown.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was directly involved somehow in the design. She may have had a tiny bit of help or done it herself, but still, I imagine a fashion designer would want to use such a chance to show off her skills. ;) I looked at all of those pics again and I will say that I am not so crazy about the wedding gown. It is a little plain, maybe too boring, but she pulls it off.
In all fairness, it can be difficult to judge just how much skin showing is appropriate at a royal + Catholic wedding, lol. Although I guess the Liechtensteins aren't technically royal, are they?
She is very pretty and, overall, I am impressed with her general fashion sense in all of the pictures. She is a very classy woman. I never paid much notice to this couple before but I like what I am seeing. I will say again, Prince Max is very handsome, especially on his wedding day!

Last edited:
Where do they live? I vaguely remember Germany mentioned.

I believe Munich. Or it was munich at one point.

michelleq said:
Where do they live? I vaguely remember Germany mentioned.

I think they have to live somewhere close to Liechtenstein, since Prince Maximilian is head of the LGT Bank, which the princely family owns, and the bank is headquartered in Liechtenstein.

Aren't they living in Liechtenstein now? Max used to work for German company before joining family business so it would be logical that they moved to Liechtenstein. They are so private family, we even don't know in what country they live.:) ;)

That is a rather nice pic. I believe it was used to announce their engagement in 1999.

Yes, it's an old pic. I wanted to do a you tube vid on the couple with the pics I have, but I don't know how to do it.

Prince Alfons is tall I guess he is about six years of age now. It's good that the photographers took the pictures of him and his mother. Does anyone know why the photographers don't get to take pictures of them when their out and about like the they do to the other royals. :)

The couple will be celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary pretty soon.

Tara20052 said:
Prince Alfons is tall I guess he is about six years of age now. It's good that the photographers took the pictures of him and his mother. Does anyone know why the photographers don't get to take pictures of them when their out and about like the they do to the other royals. :)

That's a good question. I think they live really normal lives and have a select group of friends who they associate with. I think they just blend in with regular people and dont call attention to themselves. Also Liechtenstein Princes/Princesses do not get much media coverage.

kerry said:
I found this link to Angela's profile on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Angela_of_Liechtenstein

Maybe some of you guys have seen it but I never did. This repeats just about all that I've ever known about her. Hey, but its something.
I actually created that page on wiki and added the pics. ;)
However, someone modified the format (as anyone can write on wiki).

Last edited:
BurberryBrit said:
I actually created that page on wiki and added the pics. ;)
However, someone modified the format (as anyone can write on wiki).

Good for you BurberryBrit! I often wondered why nothing was there other a redirection to the family. Good job!;) :flowers:

Did you check out the latest in the Prince Hans-Adams & Princess Marie thread? Click on the link and you'll see Max in the pic. He's looking pretty dreamy!:wub: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom